What's new

Whatever

this one is my fav pakistani song

i think if i am not wrong it was written by Iqbal

I have full collection of Junoon (thanks to ******** :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
cool............. i am on their website now.......... where can i read about their wages

and Vatican City is and will be ruled by Catholic Church :agree:

Are you sure ?? what about the Freemason / Nazi Pope ??

c2b57129c18997131678c553a599b8dd.png

a477245004cf548ef26ecc7506383ce3.jpg

dde2cd51d2ef03920de094fc07b3e6d0._.jpg

;);):blink:

Stupid dumb head Zion hamid mentality people, He was in Nazi Army in ww2, so this makes him a Freemason as well :rofl::rofl:

also Count me as a Nazi & freemason :rofl::rofl:

any of u read 'mein kampf' ?

I have only 125 more posts to go and then i will stop posting in this thread.............. 1000 posts in spamming is more than enough :rofl:

Later on i will try to post in mature threads only.......... jitni batain karni hai kar lo bhai logo before i stop posting here

Ask mods to delete your previous 700+ posts on this threads for ever. Do not leave this thread. After all you are baba g of this thread. ;)

Stupid dumb head Zion hamid mentality people, He was in Nazi Army in ww2, so this makes him a Freemason as well :rofl::rofl:

also Count me as a Nazi & freemason :rofl::rofl:

any of u read 'mein kampf' ?

you are reading what i used to read in my school...........a book by Joseph Stalin first and now Mein Kampf

so you are trying to say that Pope Benedict XVI is a freemason?

Any proof please? these pictures prove nothing to me

First Picture with Blair .... The Hand shake is called the "Masonic Handshake" you can google it and it will prove it to you.

Here is a bit of help.

Masonic Handshake:

And now here is why do i think Pope is ---------:D

Whats your opinion:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
you are reading what i used to read in my school...........a book by Joseph Stalin first and now Mein Kampf

not book by Joseph Stalin a book ON Stalin named Stalin - The Court of Red Tsar

i read Mein Kampf long time ago

@ CHor

I hve seen it

bye for now

Back
Top Bottom