What's new

Whatever

I never knew about this page. Here goes my trivia for everyone out there :-

1. What does this note say? Who wrote this? To whom? What does it signify?

e349f5d3bfed40138f40104766935d5b.jpg

2. This is a much easier one. Identify the gentleman:-

9d146a4c545cffd20eec1cb2f5f93b03.jpg

And a picture from the past. Simla, 1972

1d5e4b81c84f82e266e7edadc37755d0.jpg

Couple of days back one of my fren got married and he was very very reluctant to buy condoms. so i went to a medical store and purchased it for him.

My gf father is also having a medical store. i did not knew the exact location and eventually in whole of delhi it was his store. today she introduced me to him. and damn he remembered me. he asked me when she went to bathroom that i am the same guy who asked for condoms that day.............. damn dont ask what followed.

just tell yo gfs father, "See, I''m a responsible guy. I use protection!"

and did u tell that to ur gf also, or she still dont know the condom story.:blink:

man u r in deep shet i guess.:tup:

Actually she dont know. I want to be physically safe so did not tell her. she is quite prone to hit you with anything she has in hand in her emotinal outburst.

Still trying to figure out the way. Her mother knew me i saw her she also was looking at me suspiciously

I never knew about this page. Here goes my trivia for everyone out there :-

1. What does this note say? Who wrote this? To whom? What does it signify?

e349f5d3bfed40138f40104766935d5b.jpg

I think i know this......... i will reply later after confirmation

Edit:
It says: To all Hands
Don't squeeze Yahya at this time

2. This is a much easier one. Identify the gentleman:-

9d146a4c545cffd20eec1cb2f5f93b03.jpg

This is M M Alam (Muhammad Mahmood Alam) of PAF. Very popular picture and very famous man of PAF.

And a picture from the past. Simla, 1972
1d5e4b81c84f82e266e7edadc37755d0.jpg

Bhutto and Indira Gandhi during Shimla Agreement

Last edited:
@ Sparklingway

I guess all my three answers are correct now i typed "Don't squeeze Yahya at this time" in google and came to know the story behind it. Its sad :cry: and annoying :angry:

So i wouldn't share here...... but since i gave a correct answer you should understand i have come to know the background of this note.........

This note was written down in 1971...... the darkest year in the history of Pakistan

@ Sparklingway

I guess all my three answers are correct now i typed "Don't squeeze Yahya at this time" in google and came to know the story behind it. Its sad :cry: and annoying :angry:

So i wouldn't share here...... but since i gave a correct answer you should understand i have come to know the background of this note.........

This note was written down in 1971...... the darkest year in the history of Pakistan

One shouldn't be ashamed of accepting what has happened in the past, even the most horrific events.

Moral cowardice is prevalent across South Asia and instead of tackling the bull by its horns, we tend to deny its existence completely.

This picture always makes me wonder :- Yahya and Nixon, two very graceful, non-corrupt and morally upright leaders, ain't?

One shouldn't be ashamed of accepting what has happened in the past, even the most horrific events.

Moral cowardice is prevalent across South Asia and instead of tackling the bull by its horns, we tend to deny its existence completely.

This picture always makes me wonder :- Yahya and Nixon, two very graceful, non-corrupt and morally upright leaders, ain't?

indeed......... by closing your eyes the reallity will never be changed :cry: the bitter truth is that Bangladesh is no longer part of Pakistan :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Anyway i am feeling like i should go to bed now. Feeling very sleepy..... talk to you soon and keep visiting this thread. It is a lot better then rest of the forum here you will not find flaming comments by users...... its a kind of a Relaxation Lounge :agree: and i have to learn a lot from you for sure :tup:

Although the Belgian Blue has a natural mutation which gives it this distinct and amazing quality, GMOs in general have still got to prove that they are safe for prolonged human consumption and that large scale GE populations will not destroy biodiveristy.

When i first i watched it , i asked the same thing to myself that is it safe for human consumption . i thought the chickens we eate are also being developed the same way that is their muscle mass has been increased . No body hs issues with it .. but again we are violating nature ..!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom