What's new

Whatever

You see, my 7month old has just started blabbering continuously, making all kinds of sounds to entertain himself.
It so happens that now my son and I have started having these wonderful father-son conversations. I talk he listens, he talks I listen. Unfortunately, neither of us understands what the other is saying. A harbinger of things to come?:what:

zaki.
Its my cell phone posting duplicate posts.

Yes On Masjid e Quba question i cannot remember... Please tell all three.

thanks

zaki.
Its my cell phone posting duplicate posts.

Yes On Masjid e Quba question i cannot remember... Please tell all three.

thanks

Well i can't rememmber the first 2 dua's of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W that he prayed in this Mosque and Allah accepted it but the third dua is that this Ummah will remain united but Allah rejected it that means Muslims can never stay united :cry::cry::cry: also proved from few other Saheeh Ahadees. Today i was looking at another thread and i was thinking we Muslims can really never stay united and this dua was kept coming in my mind :lol:

and what logic do you see behind it as nothing has been done without a valid reason ?

and what logic do you see behind it as nothing has been done without a valid reason ?

This Ummah has all kind of peoples good, bad, soft, extremists anything you name. It has all the good and bad habits of previous Nations. It is said if a man from previous nations was invovled in fornication with his mother than even in this Ummah there will be a man who will do same.

Now i don't know what is the logic behind this but Allah knows best

You see, my 7month old has just started blabbering continuously, making all kinds of sounds to entertain himself.
It so happens that now my son and I have started having these wonderful father-son conversations. I talk he listens, he talks I listen. Unfortunately, neither of us understands what the other is saying. A harbinger of things to come?:what:

congrats for your son:partay:, btw you should really learn the baby's language to understand him

S.U.R.B if not a personal question then what is your name?

yes he is banned now............................. he will be back soon with another ID

ask KillBill

Back
Top Bottom