What's new

Whatever

^ He was caught coz he was a chappal chor

Ye na thi hamari kismat keh wisal e yar hota

agar aur jeetay rehtay yahi intazar hota

where the hell is Chappal Chor lol, he got banned?:what:

Yes, as i predicted that he would get banned before the weekend and it really happened.

But he left a legacy behind him, look at the number of messages he posted in just a week.

BTW he is the first member, whose introduction thread is alive even after he got banned :D

Till now he has not, but my bet he will be back in a week or so.
Qismat ka haal orr wo bhe chappal chor ke wah ge wah.:cheesy:

Zaki bhai app bhe Hath dikha lein Killbill ko.Mere future ke kia prediction Karien gae Aap Killbill hazoor.:azn:

Zaki bhai app bhe Hath dikha lein Killbill ko.Mere future ke kia prediction Karien gae Aap Killbill hazoor.:azn:

sahi kaha :yahoo:

Pandit jee meri bhi bhawishawani kar dain aap :rolleyes:

Well it seems he got "benned member" tag instead of "time out", so it might take a while. yo chappal chor if u r reading this, come back with another ID....something like 'shoe stealer' or ' boot stealer'

:D

sahi kaha :yahoo:

Pandit jee meri bhi bhawishawani kar dain aap :rolleyes:

Well I am a student of vedic astrology :) and I can definitely predict a bit, but definitely based on facts not on who will get banned and when :D

I think knowing future is banned in Islam, but if you guys are really serious, PM me your birth details and I will give you the predictions :) whatever the GOD will help me in predicting.

I need

Time of Birth
Date
Place

Well it seems he got "benned member" tag instead of "time out", so it might take a while. yo chappal chor if u r reading this, come back with another ID....something like 'shoe stealer' or ' boot stealer'

:D

Chor, if you are really reading this ( which I know you are ) then dont do this mistake. Try to respect the forum rules and wait till your banned period is over or if you are really hell bent on coming back then dont even consider any close names to chor or your prev id

Well I am a student of vedic astrology :) and I can definitely predict a bit, but definitely based on facts not on who will get banned and when :D

I think knowing future is banned in Islam, but if you guys are really serious, PM me your birth details and I will give you the predictions :) whatever the GOD will help me in predicting.

I need

Time of Birth
Date
Place

oh well seriously i don't believe in Astrology. Last time my brother had a doubt so he decided to read the astrology predicting about his future and he read that "You will be having bad time with your wife and it is possible that you divorce her" something like that and my brother started laughing that he is not even married yet and they are saying you might divorce her :rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh well seriously i don't believe in Astrology. Last time my brother had a doubt so he decided to read the astrology predicting about his future and he read that "You will be having bad time with your wife and it is possible that you divorce her" something like that and my brother started laughing that he is not even married yet and they are saying you might divorce her :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well Astrology is not a faith, its a science, a pure science. Prob is that most of the so called astrologers are real bad students of astrology and hence can not predict the combinations and make false promises. Most of them are after your money only.

Just because there are problems with the astrologers does not mean the science has any prob with that. Similarly if a doctor is bad does not mean the medical science is a hoax :)

Watch this, and after this if you dont ROFL then you have to get your funny bone checked :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch this, and after this if you dont ROFL then you have to get your funny bone checked :D

YouTube - Rana Naveed Ul Hassan

u know the funny thing is that nowadays we have so many hair transplant in Pakistan even in small towns you will hair transplants and most of them showing the picture of Rana Naveed ul Hassan :rofl:

I went in Gujrat back in 2008 and i saw so many banners in the streets that i can't even count it now and almost all of them showing the picture of Rana. Before and After type pictures you know :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom