What's new

Whatever

Ok let me check if u know more on fighter planes.

ok tell me who will push the plane to restart if the engine stops during flying in the sky. :pop:

obiviously passengers :D pilot to engine start kar raha hoga na :pop:

obiviously passengers :D pilot to engine start kar raha hoga na :pop:

there are no passengers in fighter plane..

Anyway the answer is since fighter is going down .. like in the case of a car on a steep road.. the pilot has to put the gears into neutral and shift to 3rd gear for immediate start.. he can even use hand brakes assistance..

PS; dont tell this to anybody the admin will put something like"military professionals' under my name. :eek:

there are no passengers in fighter plane..

Anyway the answer is since fighter is going down .. like in the case of a car on a steep road.. the pilot has to put the gears into neutral and shift to 3rd gear for immediate start.. he can even use hand brakes assistance..

PS; dont tell this to anybody the admin will put something like"military professionals' under my name. :eek:

haan re ye to maine socha hi nahi tha.:smokin: waise india k paas mainly twin seater planes hain na they made su30 also twin seater because of this only. band hojaaye to doosra dhakka to bhi laga sakta hai.

tu ek sath kia buhat saari leagues ho rahi hoti hain?? :what: Carling Cup bhi chal raha hai English Premiere league bhi chal rahi hai, Chakkar kia hai ye?? :undecided:

yes

Carling cup sirf england mien ho raha hai, ye knock out games hoti hain. is haftey arsenal ney New Castle ko 4-0 sey haraya us mien :chilli::chilli:

Abhi december mien FA cup bhi shuru ho gaye ga. us mien bhi knock out games hoti hain.

ye UEFA champios league World cup ki tara khela jata hai. Pehley group aur phir knock out

aik reserves league bhi hoti hai aur aik ladies bhi :lol:

barey clubs ka asal test hi yeyhi hai ki wo itney sarey matches kis tara manage kartey hain???

haan re ye to maine socha hi nahi tha.:smokin: waise india k paas mainly twin seater planes hain na they made su30 also twin seater because of this only. band hojaaye to doosra dhakka to bhi laga sakta hai.

i always think why only make two seater planes for india.. its like a motor bike.. we need fighter planes like car.. atleast 5 can travel while one drives and 1 guy for bombing and 3 can listen to music with boom boom music or do sight seeing... bad mind these fighter makers have...
:hitwall::hitwall:

yes

Carling cup sirf england mien ho raha hai, ye knock out games hoti hain. is haftey arsenal ney New Castle ko 4-0 sey haraya us mien :chilli::chilli:

Abhi december mien FA cup bhi shuru ho gaye ga. us mien bhi knock out games hoti hain.

ye UEFA champios league World cup ki tara khela jata hai. Pehley group aur phir knock out

aik reserves league bhi hoti hai aur aik ladies bhi :lol:

barey clubs ka asal test hi yeyhi hai ki wo itney sarey matches kis tara manage kartey hain???

abhi bhi kuch sahi se samjh nahi aya, baad mein samjhonga aap se sahi se... :D

i always think why only make two seater planes for india.. its like a motor bike.. we need fighter planes like car.. atleast 5 can travel while one drives and 1 guy for bombing and 3 can listen to music with boom boom music or do sight seeing... bad mind these fighter makers have...
:hitwall::hitwall:

And and while on bombing mission they can also have flight for like india afghanistan. baaki 3 ko afghanistan tab tak chod aao. fuel ka kharcha nikal jaayega ticket se thoda bahut. benny lets join defence ministry. we are perfect for defence ministry.:cheers:

And and while on bombing mission they can also have flight for like india afghanistan. baaki 3 ko afghanistan tab tak chod aao. fuel ka kharcha nikal jaayega ticket se thoda bahut. benny lets join defence ministry. we are perfect for defence ministry.:cheers:

Hey thats infact a good idea.. if we join ministry of defence , we can innovate a lot of things...

Hey thats infact a good idea.. if we join ministry of defence , we can innovate a lot of things...

yaa aur agar mission main pakistani F16 mil jaaye to hath nikal k ishara kar do ki bhai sawari hain abhi lot k aata hoon tab ladte hain tab tak woh nepal aur bangladesh chod aayenge. :pakistan:

Also i am dissappointed with pilots wearing helmet.. i dont know why they put it.. there are no cops in the sky to stop them and give them penalty for not wearing one..

Are pilots that stupid??

Also i am dissappointed with pilots wearing helmet.. i dont know why they put it.. there are no cops in the sky to stop them and give them penalty for not wearing one..

Are pilots that stupid??

Yaa faltu helmet ka paisa barbaad. Hawa main konsa accident ho raha hai jo helmet bacha legi aur agar neeche gire to to helmet waise hi nahi bacha paane ki. time for cost cutting.

yaa aur agar mission main pakistani F16 mil jaaye to hath nikal k ishara kar do ki bhai sawari hain abhi lot k aata hoon tab ladte hain tab tak woh nepal aur bangladesh chod aayenge. :pakistan:

Yes Lockheed has F-16s and Boeing has F-18s.. but i never heard of F-17.. then came F-22.. but where the hell is F-19, 20 21.. While i was wondering on that they came up with F-35..

These are not even prime numbers or the suck in maths!!!

Back
Top Bottom