What's new

Whatever

wow thanks for telling divya
2000 pages ho hi gaye finally - warna pichle kuch dino se to yeh stuck para thaa

nobody replied in our whatever family :cry:

Oldwomen ?

dont worry i will be here .. from now on... lost interest in other verbal wars.. im retired now :lol:

oldwomen is opposite for young woman..:coffee:

dont worry i will be here .. from now on... lost interest in other verbal wars.. im retired now :lol:

oldwomen is opposite for young woman..:coffee:

good, I used to be very active in serious debates until last year..... then samething starts repeating again n again and slowly slowly i lost interest in serious debates..... I still participate in those discussions but only upto minimum extents

Sometimes when the topic is too good to talk about-----otherwise big NO

HEHE

good, I used to be very active in serious debates until last year..... then samething starts repeating again n again and slowly slowly i lost interest in serious debates..... I still participate in those discussions but only upto minimum extents

Sometimes when the topic is too good to talk about-----otherwise big NO

HEHE

You are quite true.. my mind is just like the way u have stated..

i cant find things here, which can be debated.. its all the same , all the time.. same pattern.. one negative thread pops up.. oppsite party cries on media, author etc, then comes troll ones and flame ones and heated debates which move to wars, religion and then mods step in and kaboom.. all are gone..

A new thread gets started.. :lol:... same story

You are quite true.. my mind is just like the way u have stated..

i cant find things here, which can be debated.. its all the same , all the time.. same pattern.. one negative thread pops up.. oppsite party cries on media, author etc, then comes troll ones and flame ones and heated debates which move to wars, religion and then mods step in and kaboom.. all are gone..

A new thread gets started.. :lol:... same story

lot k buddhu ghar ko aaye.... i hardly reply to threads but i am planning to tell people of pakistan in the public interest about how to tamper electrical meters. my friend use to do that. :lol:

well more of reading.... neither of the two. i am more into economy and political sections. the nature of work i do requires a lot of interaction so like communicating with people. in short zaban jyada chalti hai meri.

I dont know anything about aircrafts and other stuff but know few things about history current affairs and religon

For me aircrafts are like when they fly they make sound like zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:partay:

HAHAHA - CLICK HERE
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no

lekin us mien kam matches hotey hain

abhi arahey hain. Is wednesday raat 12 45 bajey arsenal vs shaktar donsek ( ukrainian champions)

tu ek sath kia buhat saari leagues ho rahi hoti hain?? :what: Carling Cup bhi chal raha hai English Premiere league bhi chal rahi hai, Chakkar kia hai ye?? :undecided:

lot k buddhu ghar ko aaye.... i hardly reply to threads but i am planning to tell people of pakistan in the public interest about how to tamper electrical meters. my friend use to do that. :lol:

They will be shocked to hear that from you.. anyway go on and save some money for the members here.

Congratulations to everyone! 2000 pages and 30000 posts... :yahoo: :victory: :partay:

congratulations.jpg

amit-congratulations-480_EF5_PakWheels(com).gif

fireworks4.jpg

bhanra.gif
awesome.gif

itna bura haal bhi nahi hai mera.... :rofl:

i know plane ko video game jaisi joystick se chalate hain :lol:

Ok let me check if u know more on fighter planes.

ok tell me who will push the plane to restart if the engine stops during flying in the sky. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom