What's new

Whatever

Divya jee, don't get angry
If you would stay here longer this time, you would know he is the best indian of this forum :thinktank: - you will love his accompany

I guarantee he isn't thinking anything bad

by the way benny uncle, you have childrens too?

Hey dont speculate .. i am only 21 .. :D

I am not the best Indian on forum...

I am only the senior-most member here.. all above and below me have gone elite. :D

so what brings you here in the forum?/

defence??... frieeendsheep??? :what:

well more of reading.... neither of the two. i am more into economy and political sections. the nature of work i do requires a lot of interaction so like communicating with people. in short zaban jyada chalti hai meri.

I dont know anything about aircrafts and other stuff but know few things about history current affairs and religon

For me aircrafts are like when they fly they make sound like zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:partay:

well more of reading.... neither of the two. i am more into economy and political sections. the nature of work i do requires a lot of interaction so like communicating with people. in short zaban jyada chalti hai meri.

I dont know anything about aircrafts and other stuff but know few things about history current affairs and religon

For me aircrafts are like when they fly they make sound like zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:partay:

Do you by any chance work in medias??/ if so i am not the only one here.. :yahoo:

I am not the best Indian on forum...

I am only the senior-most member here.. all above and below me have gone elite. :D

ohh fir to mere bacho ki umar k ho... agar mera baal vivah hua hota to mere itne bade bade bache hote... :lol:

Divya jee, he was thinking bad then :devil:
I take my words back :rofl

PS: I know he is married since ages now and know his real age too so just kidding
@ ZAKI

Arsenal 1-0 West ham
I was thinking to watch this match in the stadium today
Thank God, I forgot and didn't go there

and West Ham ki bisti nahi dekhni pari :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joke of the day

ohh fir to mere bacho ki umar k ho... agar mera baal vivah hua hota to mere itne bade bade bache hote... :lol:

so you must be some 40-45 now... i dont think you can survive here with that old heart.. even a vampire pic avatar wont help..:lol:

There are many more Benny's out here.. watch them. :devil:

Divya jee, he was thinking bad then :devil:
I take my words back :rofl

PS: I know he is married since ages now and know his real age too so just kidding

Ages?? :angry: 14 months is not called age in this part of the world...:angry::angry:

wow thanks for telling divya
2000 pages ho hi gaye finally - warna pichle kuch dino se to yeh stuck para thaa

nobody replied in our whatever family :cry:

Then young is diamond :lol:

@Zaki.. whats the opposite word for "freshwomen"?/:what:

Oldwomen ?

Back
Top Bottom