What's new

Whatever

Yes Lockheed has F-16s and Boeing has F-18s.. but i never heard of F-17.. then came F-22.. but where the hell is F-19, 20 21.. While i was wondering on that they came up with F-35..

These are not even prime numbers or the suck in maths!!!

are F18 ka naam F17 hi hoga. jhoot bol re honge.

@ divya.

. do u know the motor vehicle with the gun in front is called a "tank".. what a stupid name.. they can call gun car or tough car but why calling it tank..

Septic tank, fish tank, water tank.. are the machines used to store something or what?? :what:

Yaa faltu helmet ka paisa barbaad. Hawa main konsa accident ho raha hai jo helmet bacha legi aur agar neeche gire to to helmet waise hi nahi bacha paane ki. time for cost cutting.

Butb they do wear seat belts... and while overtaking birds they have to sound the horn too.. :taz:

@ divya.

. do u know the motor vehicle with the gun in front is called a "tank".. what a stupid name.. they can call gun car or tough car but why calling it tank..

Septic tank, fish tank, water tank.. are the machines used to store something or what?? :what:

or we can call it bandook wali lakhtakiya. aur color bhi bas 1 aata hai. they should also have other colors. aakhir soldiers ko bhi to acha lagna chahiye.... laal peela hara gulabi. aur they should also have the option to modify them at hot wheels + stickers like baabu jee main aa gayi, barsaat main nahi doongi side.

Ok one more question..

Suppose a bird ,okay a kite flying high gets pissed of with a fighter plane.

He decides to chase the plane and the pilot gets annoyed.. he puts the right indicator of the tail of the plane and instead of right turns left. So can the Kite go to a police station and report traffic violations.?/

If a gate can push windows then why not a plane? :pop:

Gates can push windows and all but not a plane because windows form part of a immovable object called house or a building.

Before windows it was doors , the gate pushed.. it was misspelled as MS-DOS .. I am waiting for ventilator now...

or we can call it bandook wali lakhtakiya. aur color bhi bas 1 aata hai. they should also have other colors. aakhir soldiers ko bhi to acha lagna chahiye.... laal peela hara gulabi. aur they should also have the option to modify them at hot wheels + stickers like baabu jee main aa gayi, barsaat main nahi doongi side.

yaa and the same boring designs.. and have u seen the tires of that stupid vehicle.. looks like a chain.. i think military guys dont know the innovation called "tyre"... also the door is on the top.. how stupid....

Ok one more question..

Suppose a bird ,okay a kite flying high gets pissed of with a fighter plane.

He decides to chase the plane and the pilot gets annoyed.. he puts the right indicator of the tail of the plane and instead of right turns left. So can the Kite go to a police station and report traffic violations.?/

yes there should be that law.
Also plane main viper should also be there. what if some stupid crow shyt there on windscreen. there should be stream of water to clean that.

yes there should be that law.
Also plane main viper should also be there. what if some stupid crow shyt there on windscreen. there should be stream of water to clean that.

hey ....vipers are not for crow shits.. its for rains... it rains all the time in clouds... full of water...

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

ohhhhh............ u indians, just takeover the whatever thread. :lol::lol::lol:

Ignore this troll. Between post reported .. :lol:

yaa and the same boring designs.. and have u seen the tires of that stupid vehicle.. looks like a chain.. i think military guys dont know the innovation called "tyre"... also the door is on the top.. how stupid....

and there should also be designer rim covers. little bit like silver green and pink color for ladies. very biased towards ladies. nothing in pink.:oops:

Back
Top Bottom