What's new

Whatever

and there should also be designer rim covers. little bit like silver green and pink color for ladies. very biased towards ladies. nothing in pink.:oops:

Yup.. even designer stickers .. subwoofer systems, sunroofs, anti skid brakes have to put on that tanks..

One iof my friends have told me that they dont even have security systems and alarms.. how stupid these defence people really are.. what if somebody just cut the wire and start the damn machine and go for a ride... with dishum dishum all round in the streets...

And also remember , the milaege of a tank sucks..

hey ....vipers are not for crow shits.. its for rains... it rains all the time in clouds... full of water...

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Ignore this troll. Between post reported .. :lol:

nahi i know vipers are for rains. but they can be used for this feature also. and there should also be a cleaner along with driver.

nahi i know vipers are for rains. but they can be used for this feature also. and there should also be a cleaner along with driver.

No u are wrong.. to scare a crow .. they can simply put a black cloth in front.. have u seen a long pipe like thing in front of the fighter planes.. its for hanging clothes..

ahan - aaj benny to aircrafts ke "dars" (lesson) de raha hai - woh bhi MUFT MUFT :lol:

No u are wrong.. to scare a crow .. they can simply put a black cloth in front.. have u seen a long pipe like thing in front of the fighter planes.. its for hanging clothes..

itni speed pe sookh bhi jaayenge jaldi to laundry ka kaam bhi kar sakte hain. baadalo main le jaao to paani se dhul jaayege aur neeche aate time tez hawa se sookh jaayenge.

Also there is a new thing called BVR.. ( blaaaahhh.. it means Beyond visual range..) lots of manufacturers are spending billions over it.. stupid people.. why cant they simply give a binocular to the pilots and let them shoot with that..

Stupid people..:hitwall::hitwall:

Also there is a new thing called BVR.. ( blaaaahhh.. it means Beyond visual range..) lots of manufacturers are spending billions over it.. stupid people.. why cant they simply give a binocular to the pilots and let them shoot with that..

Stupid people..:hitwall::hitwall:

itne bade jahaz main ek telescope to laga hi sakte hain and the co pilot can look from that and tell ki thoda teda karke goli chala do.

itni speed pe sookh bhi jaayenge jaldi to laundry ka kaam bhi kar sakte hain. baadalo main le jaao to paani se dhul jaayege aur neeche aate time tez hawa se sookh jaayenge.

But they have stopped because pilots were seen misusing this feature they even take salwars and sarees of wives to hang infront of planes... some passenger plane pilot who was jealous reported it to mods.. ooops i mean the person concerned and it was banned.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

itne bade jahaz main ek telescope to laga hi sakte hain and the co pilot can look from that and tell ki thoda teda karke goli chala do.

Ignore Zaki... he is using mulitple ids here.. will be soon banned by mods.. :mod:

But they have stopped because pilots were seen misusing this feature they even take salwars and sarees of wives to hang infront of planes... some passenger plane pilot who was jealous reported it to mods.. ooops i mean the person concerned and it was banned.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Ignore Zaki... he is using mulitple ids here.. will be soon banned by mods.. :mod:

yaa par yaha kisi ko nahi batate warna pakistan walo ko hamare defence secreat pata chal jaayenge.

And they are spending billions of dollors for stealth... taki enemies ko patha nahi chale..

I mean lets consider france attacking UK. instead of a stealth fighter .. they can simple paint "all hail the queen" or we love UK and chicken tikka" or something under the plane and the brits wont shoot the fighter down..when they see this...

Stupid people.. :hitwall::hitwall:

Ok vampire.. catch u later.. need to make the dinner. otherwise i will starve.. seeya.. it was nice talking with you.. next time we will talk on navy and ships..

Agreed???

And they are spending billions of dollors for stealth... taki enemies ko patha nahi chale..

I mean lets consider france attacking UK. instead of a stealth fighter .. they can simple paint "all hail the queen" or we love UK and chicken tikka" or something under the plane and the brits wont shoot the fighter down..when they see this...

Stupid people.. :hitwall::hitwall:

or else they can send packet before flying. ki bhai tum bhi goli mat chalao hum bhi nahi chalayenge. and Uk can make some sweet 16 chick to fly that plane sakozy will never let his forces shoot that plane. :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Ok vampire.. catch u later.. need to make the dinner. otherwise i will starve.. seeya.. it was nice talking with you.. next time we will talk on navy and ships..

Agreed???

ok jee... next time shayad hum hon na hon ban ho chuke hon... anyways nice talking to u cya bbye.

WhateverAnything.jpg

machine_magician.jpg

Back
Top Bottom