What's new

Whatever

How many total 'elites'are banned and how many left?any idea.

In the above 5000+ catagory the remaining members are

Zaki , imranbhai, bull , flintlock, omar1984, superfalcon, malaymishra, icecold and darkwave.. remaining are moderators.

Benny I have a feeling you will qualify for the Elite member club sooner or later as i believe you are quite neutral Indian member on this board. Seriously some Indian members should learn from you...keep going smooth mate! :)

desi was also nice thunder bro but his one line post and he got banned:D

Benny I have a feeling you will qualify for the Elite member club sooner or later as i believe you are quite neutral Indian member on this board. Seriously some Indian members should learn from you...keep going smooth mate! :)

yes you are right,i have been on forum for 11 months now and have seen 'benny' as unique in indian members.

Thanks... even i have been critisised for the neutrality by some members of my place..

what to say.. i dont believe saying things repeatedly and insulting others are not a good thing and it wont get u anything.

So its better to talk in sense .. after all we are all here for a nice conversation and to get some knowledge about military and other social issues.

I learned a lot from here, i had Zero knowledge in defence related matters, now i know atleast something to be in a conversation on that topic.

desi was also nice thunder bro but his one line post and he got banned:D

Desiman is banned?:woot:...Really,i didnt know that

Man I feel very insecure now:D MODs dont consider seniority or popularity of a member...Its crystal clear evidence of how much they are unbiased and neutral:agree:

Desiman is banned?:woot:...Really,i didnt know that

Man I feel very insecure now:D MODs dont consider seniority or popularity of a member...Its crystal clear evidence of how much they are unbiased and neutral:agree:

us ne aik line likhi hum ne to bhut kuch likh diya hai yar chup ker hamari bari bhi a sakti hai. o zaki to online hi nhi ho raha der se:rofl:

aysy sher poory qabeely ko bhoka marty hai jis din in ki shikar ki bari ho.sham ko aysy wapas aty hai jesy 15 hiran mar lay hoon.wo to shuker hai hamsaya tiger air zebra mar laya tha sab ne kha liya warna bhooky mer jaty:rofl:

Saare sher shikar par jaate hai aur hamare sher bhai us waqt 'arsenal' ka match dekhte hai.:D

i think mods have issues with name like Batman, desiman etc.. thats why they banned them.. so guys dont use names like ironman, superman ,spiderman etc.. LOL.....

lots of problems with forum today.. pages are either showing error or not loading at all.

i think mods have issues with name like Batman, desiman etc.. thats why they banned them.. so guys dont use names like ironman, superman ,spiderman etc.. LOL.....

bach ke rehna un ko teeny benny se bhi ho sakta hai yaar. wesy man se irRAN yad aya:what:

Thanks... even i have been critisised for the neutrality by some members of my place..

what to say.. i dont believe saying things repeatedly and insulting others are not a good thing and it wont get u anything.

So its better to talk in sense .. after all we are all here for a nice conversation and to get some knowledge about military and other social issues.

I learned a lot from here, i had Zero knowledge in defence related matters, now i know atleast something to be in a conversation on that topic.

Yeah i have seen some posts directly criticized you but dont pay attention to them and keep going the way you were till now...You will go a long way!

P.S...Mate could you guide me on where to download movies from... i m sick of torrent ...its quite slow now:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom