What's new

Whatever

Have any body watched City of God? if not so i'll sugguest you all to watch it.it's though brazilian movie but it's languge is english and believe me you guys gonna love it.based on journalism

Watch 'nightmare on elm street 7' but only if you have watched it's previous 6 parts.i havent watched though but downloaded and will watch after midnight,but i hope it will be nice 'cause i have watched it's all previous 6 parts.

naa.. i dont usually watch the horror ones..

Last one i watched was "the traveller" with val kilmer.. not a horror movie but its kinda creepy..

I am more into drama, history, adventure types .. like war movies and scifi too.

Have any body watched City of God? if not so i'll sugguest you all to watch it.it's though brazilian movie but it's languge is english and believe me you guys gonna love it.based on journalism

watched it long time back..its atleast 8 years old

naa.. i dont usually watch the horror ones..

Last one i watched was "the traveller" with val kilmer.. not a horror movie but its kinda creepy..

I am more into drama, history, adventure types .. like war movies and scifi too.

:agree::agree::agree:

That leaves us with few elites..
Ban was a little harsh i think.. he is one of the most well behaved ones.

he is my brother and i lose him. problim was in his post in serius issues when members make joke mods should take action.:agree:

That leaves us with few elites..
Ban was a little harsh i think.. he is one of the most well behaved ones.

:agree::agree:

used to debate with facts and figures. Alas I have never seen those post which force mod to put ban :cry::cry:

Benny I have a feeling you will qualify for the Elite member club sooner or later as i believe you are quite neutral Indian member on this board. Seriously some Indian members should learn from you...keep going smooth mate! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom