What's new

Whatever

i think mods have issues with name like Batman, desiman etc.. thats why they banned them.. so guys dont use names like ironman, superman ,spiderman etc.. LOL.....

No i don't think so.it's just a co-incedence.:D

I think we should not talk more on these or else we three will get banned for backbiting of mods.:D

Yeah i have seen some posts directly criticized you but dont pay attention to them and keep going the way you were till now...You will go a long way!

P.S...Mate could you guide me on where to download movies from... i m sick of torrent ...its quite slow now:undecided:

I use torrent only... its a waiting game though in here.. used to have a 50 MBPs connection all for myself.. but now just 1.5 Mbps and keep a machine turned on 24 hrs just for downloads...

And i dont watch movies in TV or PC .. one thing i brought after studies from UK is a high definition Movie projector.. so my own HD theatre at home .. so i usually downlaod Blue ray rips to go with it..

Its easy to find them in *********.org.. just type "brrip" in search column..

I use torrent only... its a waiting game though in here.. used to have a 50 MBPs connection all for myself.. but now just 1.5 Mbps and keep a machine turned on 24 hrs just for downloads...

And i dont watch movies in TV or PC .. one thing i brought after studies from UK is a high definition Movie projector.. so my own HD theatre at home .. so i usually downlaod Blue ray rips to go with it..

Its easy to find them in *********.org.. just type "brrip" in search column..

Ahan,seems you are a compulsive movie watcher like me:D..A month ago i started a thread named ''Your top ten Favorite movies of all time''...Have you participated in that thread?

Ahan,seems you are a compulsive movie watcher like me:D..A month ago i started a thread named ''Your top ten Favorite movies of all time''...Have you participated in that thread?

Nope... i cant name 10 best because there are lots of them..movie watching has been considerably reduced since i came to pdf.

But nowadays not much defense related talks are there.

hmm it happens with me now i came to know why,or before i was abusing the internet providing company :D

Nope... i cant name 10 best because there are lots of them..movie watching has been considerably reduced since i came to pdf.

But nowadays not much defense related talks are there.

Man this Forum is addicting...I feel like something missing when i dont visit here..As far as the defense related talks are concerned,they are still available in abundance but the problem is that almost every thread turns into flames of war between members of different countries thus ends up closing.

Anyhow,Got to go....It's pleasure talking to you,see ya soon.

Take care :wave:

Imran khan,Tiger Awan and blackenthesky ..Ap sab ko bhi Good Night:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom