What's new

Whatever

Would like to share something?which news channel and what is your job? i mean you are journalist.

No its not a news based channel. though we do have news hours.. but the news are more focussed into regional ones with regional politics and issues oriented.

And its not my session too . nope im not a regular journalist. but helps people in "finding" things that can cause sensationalism and curiosity and variety.

I may get transferred soon to the "brainy" section soon. LOL

Jana has been suspended.

Any other suggetions other than these.. most of the movies i have in my collection.. its infact 3000GB full of movies..

I downloaded almost all the HDRips and Blue ray ripped movies from ********, and downloads whatever new comes online..

Any other suggetions other than these.. most of the movies i have in my collection.. its infact 3000GB full of movies..

I downloaded almost all the HDRips and Blue ray ripped movies from ********, and downloads whatever new comes online..

Watch 'nightmare on elm street 7' but only if you have watched it's previous 6 parts.i havent watched though but downloaded and will watch after midnight,but i hope it will be nice 'cause i have watched it's all previous 6 parts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom