What's new

Whatever

Lagta hay jeeta hua macth harnay kay chakkar main hain Pakistan cricket team.....i think as usual they get over excited on 102/7 and then situation completly changed:frown:

lets hope for the best we have to chase the target of 270 now, not impossible to achieve for Pakistan!:bounce:

Lagta hay jeeta hua macth harnay kay chakkar main hain Pakistan cricket team.....i think as usual they get over excited on 102/7 and then situation completly changed:frown:

lets hope for the best we have to chase the target of 270 now, not impossible to achieve for Pakistan!:bounce:

they are still 7........ i wonder how long more to go :angry:
lets keep cricket away for now..... we can discuss this in cricket thread :)

I m extremely angry on our team for allowing them go away from a collapse

this is the best movie scene ever in the indian movies industry
This is one scene which applies to both India and Pakistan current day

Last edited by a moderator:
out of 210 posts of Diva in this thread...... 203 posts are only yesterday and today :)

What a great accomplishment people take ages make 200 posts :lol:

ahhhhhhh bas kar di is song pe............ yeh kahan se dhoondh liya aap ne :lol:

Is singe ka naam kya thaa? Elisha or something like that....... could you please confirm it

Alisha chenoy... ab budhi ho gayi hai par gaati ab bhi hai :lol:

ye wali movie bahut mast hai..... its about a common man getting frustrated with all the terrorism activity and all. there are some really good dialogues like "woh to ye common man roti kapda aur makan main busy hai jisdin khopdi ghum gayi is common man ki............."

ye wali movie bahut mast hai..... its about a common man getting frustrated with all the terrorism activity and all. there are some really good dialogues like "woh to ye common man roti kapda aur makan main busy hai jisdin khopdi ghum gayi is common man ki............."

mene ye movie do bar dekhi he lekin half half

Back
Top Bottom