What's new

Whatever

dont remember bahut pehle dekhi thi.... but i like the manipulation... i also manipulated one of things in geeta

it says" na kuch lekar aaye ho na kuch lekar jaaoge jo paaya yahi paaya jo khoya yahi khoya... na kuch lekar aaye the na kuch lekar jaaoge..." my version was "na kuch padkar aaye the na kich padkar jaaoge jo pada yahi pade jo bhula yahi bhula na kuch pad kar aaye the na kuch pad kar jaaoge sab bekar hai chod do padai ye main nahi kehti krishna ne geeta main bola tha ":lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joke of the day - so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chalo Imran bhai is getting bored.. unke liye special

ahhhhh - kaise zehan main aa gaya yeh song......... i used to listen this song during nights........ my cousin used to drive a car and we used to UP the volume at Maximum and roam around "Wanstead Park"

ahhhhh - kaise zehan main aa gaya yeh song......... i used to listen this song during nights........ my cousin used to drive a car and we used to UP the volume at Maximum and roam around "Wanstead Park"

YouTube - hum ne tum ko dil yeh Ishq Hai Tumse

yaa also one of my fav :yahoo:... woh isse pehle wala song kaisa laga :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

yaa also one of my fav :yahoo:... woh isse pehle wala song kaisa laga :rofl:

ok wrong question... video kaisa laga :angel:

I used to hate these two songs but i don't know people used to like it :angry:

I just noticed Charti jawani meri chaal mastani is a copied version of this song "Les Ketchup"

old classic but romantic song

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Back
Top Bottom