Votes: 34 28.1%
  • Lockheed Martin F-16IN Super Viper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mikoyan MiG-35

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Saab Gripen NG

Votes: 11 9.1%

• Total voters
No. The first Rafale with RBE2 AESA will be delivered to the French AF in 2012.
your are not correct buddy as u mentioned that RBE2 AESA will be delivered to the French AF in 2012.if we go for rafale so it will be ready by time we seal the deal for IAF AS WELL

I am changing my choice from Rafale to Gripen.
Really informative thread. I did not like the cost of the Rafale. It is as much as the SU 30 MKI. That is over priced !
:cheers:

Gripen NG i think its unlikely, because it would just kill lca program for good...

Gripen NG i think its unlikely, because it would just kill lca program for good...

I think it gives direction to DRDO. They will get inspired to make LCA better. LCA is just a pilot project and the amount of good it has done to the domestic defence industry is priceless. When the next aircraft comes to the drawing board, these lessons will help us do better.

Gripen or for that matter Euro figher with an offer for joint development will infuse fresh blood into DRDO.

:cheers:

your are not correct buddy as u mentioned that RBE2 AESA will be delivered to the French AF in 2012.if we go for rafale so it will be ready by time we seal the deal for IAF AS WELL

you said it is already deployed!

"Only non-US fighter with deployed AESA radar"

If you talk about 2012 than all the AESA radars will be operational not only RBE2 AESA. Thats including CAESAR, Zhuk AE, NORA PS-05/A MK-5.

you said it is already deployed!

"Only non-US fighter with deployed AESA radar"

If you talk about 2012 than all the AESA radars will be operational not only RBE2 AESA. Thats including CAESAR, Zhuk AE, NORA PS-05/A MK-5.

dude wich aircraft u want to win?

Sukhoi-Euro-007.jpg

the true killing machines

I think India should go for the super hornet, which is the best plane in the competition

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom