What's new

what will be pakistan's answer to rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell me why modern Navies deploying advance ESSM which is MR-SAM?? Range is important but not everything. SAM should be able to take out threats posed and keep installations / vessels safe, that is why SR-SAMS like Pentair S-1 are very potent and when added in good NCW environment with other assets like MR-SAMS, advance AAAs they form potent air defence even if MR-SAM can hit 50 km max.
dear ,
do we have modern navy yet ?
SAM'S deployments are mostly on the basis of the area we have to cover ?
in India ,S case it's huge area to cover ?
just imagine from sindh to punjab then , up in the kashmir hills , thatS a huge area to cover from any aggression which , can be posed at any time ?short range SAM'S have less chances against predators like SU*30 mki S which our enemy has in its hands ?
for that we need , a mix up of LR & MR SAM'S defence shield ?
& then we need a potent fighter jet to deal with all that nasty lock downs been shattered once & for all ?

dear ,
do we have modern navy yet ?
SAM'S deployments are mostly on the basis of the area we have to cover ?
in India ,S case it's huge area to cover ?
just imagine from sindh to punjab then , up in the kashmir hills , thatS a huge area to cover from any aggression which , can be posed at any time ?short range SAM'S have less chances against predators like SU*30 mki S which our enemy has in its hands ?
for that we need , a mix up of LR & MR SAM'S defence shield ?
& then we need a potent fighter jet to deal with all that nasty lock downs been shattered once & for all ?

PAF put SAMS as back up, fighter jet will face IAF first and there are techniques / doctrine to do that. Ever heard of "Merge"???

As the deal between india and france is almost done for 36 rafale , what will be the answer of PAF to this acquisition of IAF , RAFALE is miles ahead of anything we have in our inventory , it will shift the balance of power even more , PAF might go for
36 F16 Block 61 (V)
36 J10C
Australian F18 (but pak must not go for american again )
36 J11D if russia allows
36 SU35 ( difficult to get and maintain )
F15 eagle ( very difficult )
36 eurofighter ( if pakistan can get them then its gonna be the most prime fighter of asia )
or shift the funds to J31 and procure them in large numbers
opinions please

36 Rafales is not a big thing.
India has a damn big AirForce with 600 plus combat aircraft alone.
So I don't think 36 more planes are gonna make any Difference.
PAF now can't gain air superiority anywhere in India.
PAF doesn't stand a chance now.
Procuring 30-50 planes ain't gonna make a difference either.

Best is to fall back on Nuclear Deterrence.
AND spend more money on EDUCATION.

Last edited:
Ever heard of "Merge"???

Hi,

I wishes were horses---beggars would ride----. Merge is not going to happen.

The pakistan aircraft each facing 3-4 BVR's at the same time---there is hardly any chance to survive---.

The indians will launch at around 90% kill ratio range of their BVR missiles---and then scoot---. Even at 50% kill ratio range---4 missiles per aircraft is an impossible number to survive.

"Merge' is a wish that will be left on the lips of the pakistani air force pilot just before the missile strike.

Hi,

The pakistan aircraft each facing 3-4 BVR's at the same time---there is hardly any chance to survive---.

The indians will launch at around 90% kill ratio range of their BVR missiles---and then scoot---. Even at 50% kill ratio range---4 missiles per aircraft is an impossible number to survive.

"Merge' is a wish that will be left on the lips of the pakistani air force pilot just before the missile strike.
These days you're writing like you got a green card recently?

Hi,

These days you're writing like you got a green card recently?

Hi,

How far Pathankot air base is from border??? How many bases like that both India and Pakistan have near border??

Pardon me but You don't know ground realities and facts and talk like you are a professional who know more then PAF and MoD people. Please first learn about air warfare and then talk about tech and jets.

How far Pathankot air base is from border??? How many bases like that both India and Pakistan have near border??

Pardon me but You don't know ground realities and facts and talk like you are a professional who know more then PAF and MoD people. Please first learn about air warfare and then talk about tech and jets.

Hi,

That does not mean much----the pathankot base has obsolete aircraft---as the news suggested a few days ago---.

Sir---you need to think from the enemy's position of strength---why would they give away the higher pleateau?

Hi,

That does not mean much----the pathankot base has obsolete aircraft---as the news suggested a few days ago---.

Sir---you need to think from the enemy's position of strength---why would they give away the higher pleateau?

Check the map you will understand why India will deploy 4th Gen jets there in hostilities with Pakistan.

If you think there MOBs beyond 200 km are safe then you are wrong, and historically PAF never hesitate to strike enemy air bases even if they had to bear cost of it, since 90s PAF is acquiring standoff munitions and mastering new techniques to use them and how to handle BVR missiles.

Even today M-3 (ROSE) are potent in hands of PAF pilots specially when it comes to low level interdiction missions, because PAF is ready to bear cost which allow them to take out important position/targets.

J-10c is the best option available or we can request Russia to allow China to sell us J-11?

Check the map you will understand why India will deploy 4th Gen jets there in hostilities with Pakistan.

If you think there MOBs beyond 200 km are safe then you are wrong, and historically PAF never hesitate to strike enemy air bases even if they had to bear cost of it, since 90s PAF is acquiring standoff munitions and mastering new techniques to use them and how to handle BVR missiles.

Even today M-3 (ROSE) are potent in hands of PAF pilots specially when it comes to low level interdiction missions, because PAF is ready to bear cost which allow them to take out important position/targets.

Hi,

That was when they had superior aircraft.

My man---the purpose of my posts is not for you to die fighting for the glory of the nation----it is to make the enemy perish.

I don't want to be harsh on you----your posts are absolutely thoughtless and have given no merit to the strength of the enemy---.

Hi,

That was when they had superior aircraft.

My man---the purpose of my posts is not for you to die fighting for the glory of the nation----it is to make the enemy perish.

I don't want to be harsh on you----your posts are absolutely thoughtless and have given no merit to the strength of the enemy---.

why our forces and people always ready to die for their homeland ?

why not kill and eliminate the F****** threat ?

we will die for Pakistan ----------- Pakistan Zindabad
we will die protecting Pakistan --------- Allah ho Akbar

why cant things be like this ?

we will kill our enemies to defend Pakistan --------- Pakistan Zindabad
we will eliminate our enemies before they can reach Pakistan -------- Allah ho Akbar

which one sounds good ?

Those Rafales are still no where close. They will take atleast two more years to start induction. But one thing is sure, those Rafales will cause more Trouble and damage than Su30 MKI............. so indeed answers are required.

I do wish for EF Typhoon but for us its not possible.
Only possible thing I can see is F16V of Block 60+ configuration...........

Otherwise saying that JFT III is answer to them and we will skip the answer for now and save money for J31 , then its all crap and non sense which some day will cost us some serious price................ something has to be done
Hunuz Dilli Door Ast, famous words glad at least people are thinking about it and something will come out of it. But without money there are no solutions and with corruption, load shedding poor tax collection there are no easy answers.

I don't want to sound harsh to Pakistani brothers but just my 2cents...

1) India has China too to worry about. Not every weapon that we induct is aimed at Pakistan. Our current inventory of Su-30MKIs and Mirages/ MIG-29 are more than enough to keep PAF at bay.

2) RAFALE once inducted woiuld be Aisa' best fighter. 36 plus whatever addons (as posted by many senior Indian members the final number could well be around 126) will mostly be to have a counter to China's Air Force till the time we induct PAK-Fa or AMCA

3) Frankly speaking, with a 2.3 trillion $ economy growing at 7.4% annually (worlds fastest growing major economy), this conventional gap between Pakistan-India is only going to increase manifolds. Our defence budget today is around 50 billion USD (only 1.5%of our GDP). Imagine in 10 years when we will be a 7-8 trillion USD economy (even taking a mere 7.5% growth rate), our defence budget will be close to 250 billion USD.

Pakistan's best bet is to have a sound defensive capabilities including anti-aircraft defence shields/ radars and hope that we two neighbours don't go to war at all.

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA

I can bet anything, in ten years India will not have a 7-8 trillion economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom