What's new

what will be pakistan's answer to rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us more oh dear spokesman of president Putin. (or is it really you Mr. President?)

The Russians have confirmed it. A diplomat in India confirmed the Su-35 is not on offer to Pakistan. The Chinese Flankers are anyway not meant for export.

And the Pakistanis bought it because of a poor understanding of the English language. A Russian official said the Russians are dealing with "the Pakistanis and Chinese for the Mi-35 and Su-35." What happened was the Russian forgot to add the word "respectively" to the statement. Actually I would say the author of the article made the mistake of not adding "(respectively)" in brackets to make the point clearer.

The statement should have said "the Pakistanis and Chinese for the Mi-35 and Su-35 respectively." This would have separated the sentence properly to say the Pakistanis will be buying the Mi-35, and the Chinese, the Su-35. That would have saved a lot of headache for you guys. Find that original article and you will see it for yourself.

All that was on offer to Pakistan from Russia was the Mi-35. And this came about because the Russians want the Afghan Taliban to control the rise of ISIS in Afghanistan. They did not want the ISIS threat coming to their doorstep towards Tajikistan. The Russians have even started funding the Taliban operating near their northern borders. This matches with the Pakistani and Taliban rejection of IS.

The Russians have confirmed it. A diplomat in India confirmed the Su-35 is not on offer to Pakistan. The Chinese Flankers are anyway not meant for export.

And the Pakistanis bought it because of a poor understanding of the English language. A Russian official said the Russians are dealing with "the Pakistanis and Chinese for the Mi-35 and Su-35." What happened was the Russian forgot to add the word "respectively" to the statement. Actually I would say the author of the article made the mistake of not adding "(respectively)" in brackets to make the point clearer.

The statement should have said "the Pakistanis and Chinese for the Mi-35 and Su-35 respectively." This would have separated the sentence properly to say the Pakistanis will be buying the Mi-35, and the Chinese, the Su-35. That would have saved a lot of headache for you guys. Find that original article and you will see it for yourself.

All that was on offer to Pakistan from Russia was the Mi-35. And this came about because the Russians want the Afghan Taliban to control the rise of ISIS in Afghanistan. They did not want the ISIS threat coming to their doorstep towards Tajikistan. The Russians have even started funding the Taliban operating near their northern borders. This matches with the Pakistani and Taliban rejection of IS.

Careful, We may surprise you.

I have faith in PAF leadership that they will do something about it. Of course there are limitations due politics and finances, yet I have faith in ACM Sohail Amman because I was previlged to observe him when he was a young trainee pilot.

No need to thank about NLI man, they deserve respect and appreciation what they have done for their country. During Kargil I came to know bravery stories of NLI from soldiers on ground there, they are appreciated even by PA colleagues.

If we induct Su-35 or similar jet tomorrow even then it will take 5 to 10 years for whole crew (from technician to pilot) to master and develop tactics, that is one of many why PAF is still buying F-16s, problem is China is taking time in maturing its 5th generation fighter jet and other options are in very early stages. Kick bages are also issue but not as big as availability of funds from corrupt Gov't.
sorry ,
dear no it won't take our flying crew to 5 years to know how to manovour the other fighter jets like , SU*35 S or even J*20S ?
who ever has told you that's a wrong information , our crew is flying SU*27s in china & can master it in not much time , lets say 8 months to a year ?
ItS not that we will give these expensive fighterS to our just passed out cadets from risalpur ?
We will give these planes to our most elite , well exprince pilots .
Dear ,this whole idea of our pilots getting how to fly the su*35 or any other fighter jet is extermly faulty & the reason behind it is kick backs & political stupidty ?

Dear you have very Little knowledge about your dreamland, Google it you will got to know ................ many times your massiays blackmailed India at the time of Kargil.
if Google , can start a war , then sure , what ever you want ?
but the reality was , we were getting ready for any situation ?
but then again it also depends on you guys , if you have used it , you would have the answer ?
I'm a kargill soilder , so pls don't tell me your shyt ?lolzz

Pak-Russia talks on delivery of Su-35, Mi-35s underway: Russian Deputy FM - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

which stupud russian diplomat told you that flankers are not offered to pakistan ?
name him pls , & sure he must be higher then of russian DFM?
its always funny to see indians living in their Bolly wood world , which haS non conection to the real world .lolzz

Give me one Instance India use Nuclear Blackmail at Kargil, and if you dont know about your Instances of blackmail ask me I can provide you many.
In kargil how many days you manage to hold before running back to your original holes ?
and why you are keep failing for decades removing Indian Soldiers from siachen ?
:( Now you lost all hopes for siachen back :pakistan:
Ask your dam , soilders how many days we were there ?ask your dam generals ?
They were out their minds , lolzz
Even poor George fernendis went to make money , with dead Indian soilders coffins ?

Why that happened at kargill , cause we were on height on the very top , your soilders couldn't reached us , without been supported by your IAF ?
Which realised that later , that without mirrage 2000S you , all were sitting ducks in kargill ?
& that's the very reason, how you end so many dead soilders trying to climb up , most of them got one of their dam eye balls in the air ?

& we are not interested in getting siachen .
Its just you are there ,.we are.denying its total access to your army ?

Its bjps govt & its PM who went to bill Clinton , who was playing games with Monica , because Indians were afraid to attack any other position of Pakistan any where else ?

If our air force , was there for us , & had taken care of Indian air force , im million % sure , we still be out there?
Pakistan never wanted to use the nucks , but yes we were ready to defend our country at any cost at any where ?
We were expecting a all out war just within kargill ?

For that we were ready to use everything at our hands ?
But the point you are trying to refer was from the post kargill interview of bill clinton , in which he was disclosing his intell at that time , its not about Pakistan was about to use its nucks on India ?

Last edited:
Ask yout dam , soilders how many days we were there ?ask your dam generals ?
& we are not interested I'm getting siachen .
Its just you are there ,.we are.denying its total access to your army ?
Its bjps govt & its PM who went to bill Clinton , who was playing games with Monica , because Indians were afraid to attack any other position of Pakistan any where else ?

If our air force , was there for us , & had taken care of Indian air force , im million % sure , we still be out there?
Ifs and buts LOL :partay:

We learned it from you guys , the dam LCA is full of those " if s" & "buts " don't you think ?lolzz
LCA is a very capable 4th gen fighter (No strings attached)

LCA is a very capable 4th gen fighter (No strings attached)
Don't want to post , the news about its broken landing gear just a couple of months before ?
BTW , which squadern of IAF is flying that dam capable 4th generation figter of India ?
None ?lolzz

Don't want to post , the news about its broken landing gear just a couple of months before ?
BTW , which squadern of IAF is flying that dam capable 4th generation figter of India ?
None ?lolzz
Even raptor faced landing gear problems
So what??
not that big deal
Atleast it didnt crashed in its 3000+ hours of flying unlike jf17 lol

As far as which squadron will fly tejas
It will be the 45th squadron..the flying daggers

Even raptor faced landing gear problems
So what??
not that big deal
Atleast it didnt crashed in its 3000+ hours of flying unlike jf17 lol

As far as which squadron will fly tejas
It will be the 45th squadron..the flying daggers
all I can say to.you is , both raptors &JFT are great fighting jets , already deployed in their respected airforces ?
but TEEJAS my , friend still it will take 5 more years , I guss ?
its lazy slowly , executed worst fighter jet project on earth , which after all.of so called huge investments & worth less time waisted , still far from over ?
All of Fighter jets can have their landing gears been , in problems ?
but when it often happens , they call it TEEJAS from India , still in planing ?lolzzz
still no where to be inducted in IAF ?
at least give us , some date ?lolzz
you can't ?lolzz

all I can say to.you is , both raptors &JFT are great fighting jets , already deployed in their respected airforces ?
but TEEJAS my , friend still it will take 5 more years , I guss ?
its lazy slowly , executed worst fighter jet project on earth , which after all.of so called huge investments & worth less time waisted , still far from over ?
All of Fighter jets can have their landing gears been , in problems ?
but when it often happens , they call it TEEJAS from India , still in planing ?lolzzz
still no where to be inducted in IAF ?
at least give us , some date ?lolzz
you can't ?lolzz
I like the way you change your goalpost each time you lose d arguments
First it was ifs and buts for Kargil
Then you bought a 4th gen fighter into d argument
After getting debunked on that...you mentioned the landing gear problems
When i said its common and even the best of the birds face the same issue,you bought the timeline
Bhai,chahte kya ho
No matter how long it takes to take Tejas to the IAF standards,it can still fry Chinese Banders *** in its present condition lol
Whats next :partay:

I like the way you change your goalpost each time you lose d arguments
First it was ifs and buts for Kargil
Then you bought a 4th gen fighter into d argument
After getting debunked on that...you mentioned the landing gear problems
When i said its common and even the best of the birds face the same issue,you bought the timeline
Bhai,chahte kya ho
No matter how long it takes to take Tejas to the IAF standards,it can still fry Chinese Banders *** in its present condition lol
Whats next :partay:
Reality has bitten at last that , so called super slow TEEJAS , would be available to IAF after the last man living on earth ?lolzz
That's enough to be worried for us ?lolzz
So take your time , & dance infront & back of the fighter jet of yours ?
I don't mind ?lolzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom