What's new

what will be pakistan's answer to rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.military-today.com/aircraft/top_10_fighter_aircraft.htm

rafael is at no.4 and F22 at 1 f18 at no.2 and eurofighter at no. 3 PAF has these three option to give better reply to india
Do not follow any ranking websites, for measuring fire-power of any fighter jet. Instead look for the information and discussion, because EFT and Rafale are different according to the role they play. Rafale are currently the best available multi-role fighter jet in the world, EFT are still struggling with ground attack role and can be countered by MKIs very easily, for more info refer some articles by RAF on dogfight between MKI and EFT. Plus as previously many members have posted, EFT is never an option for a nation which hardly spents $ 7 billion annually on their defence.

Please search the forum.

That search button is your friend.
sir can you please give link of those threads or tag me So i can read them ..........
My reason to join this forum was to learn about PAF strategy to counter Su30 mkis but in last 7 months i found nothing......
Kindly tag me in those threads
Regards~

As the deal between india and france is almost done for 36 rafale , what will be the answer of PAF to this acquisition of IAF , RAFALE is miles ahead of anything we have in our inventory , it will shift the balance of power even more , PAF might go for
36 F16 Block 61 (V)
36 J10C
Australian F18 (but pak must not go for american again )
36 J11D if russia allows
36 SU35 ( difficult to get and maintain )
F15 eagle ( very difficult )
36 eurofighter ( if pakistan can get them then its gonna be the most prime fighter of asia )
or shift the funds to J31 and procure them in large numbers
opinions please

Well the options which pakistan has is F-16 used and some odd 9 from US if congress allows them but the main problem is they're not going to bring any new capability for paf as much as rafale brings to IAF

J-11 is banned for export
Australia won't sell f-18 to pakistaan
Su-35 is just rumor
F-15 never gonna happen,
EU fighter possible, pakistan has to do so much deplomatic work and finally the problem with the cost

and the next easy option is J-10.. its a good jet with AESA and since its chonese paf can add in good numbers on soft loan.

Realistically F-16's newer versions or Su-35 (that too a hardsell), otherwise Chinese J10 etc. is no match for Su-30 let alone Rafales, and J-31 is just wishful thinking .

But really, we should push US hard to sell those juicy F-16's to us, our pilots love them and are expert in flying them .

We are atomic state and we need not to worry from Rafale. We already have F16 and JF17 and we should plan for J31 only. No need to Panic. Baniya can never attack us. They know we will turn their bharat mata into nuclear wasteland.
srsly this comment wasn't needed here -__-
ON topic
I think EFT will be a good choice for us but than again there are many problems like embargo's, money etc so i think J10 will be final choice imho but pls PAF for god sake move away from ef sola :confused:

PAF Chief Statement after IAF induct Rafale : Pakistan Air Force Mulk ki Fizaai Sarhadoon ka diffa kerna Jaanti hai "
and later on they will laugh their A$$ out , on how they fool the nation once again ..

from PAF prospectus they will say, JF-17 block 99 will be answer for Rafale .

Just few commandos will do the job and they wont be able to see the sky line ever again

What makes you think they will stationed near your border..they may be very far away and your country will never have capabilities to pull out that kind of operations..

As far as this PAF i dont see they are getting out of F 16 jail for next 30 yrs they are worst planners we are wasting time to put some sense in on un sensible mind

I think Rafale is primarily for SEAD ops especially in Chinese or eastern sector .But if we want ,we can divert those asset in to western sector .R
Dassault Rafale is a European aviation jewel .And would be the most potent fighter except Japanese, and USAF F 15 most advanced versions .

Just few commandos will do the job and they wont be able to see the sky line ever again

We know how to defend our assets .
Rafale is a powerful jet so its location would be a mystery for others .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom