What's new

What should be done to Increase Religious tolerance in Pakistan/ serious Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAN branding of religion as first thing.
BAN dresses which represent sect. divide.
BAN extremism in all forms.
Enforce article 62 63 on politicians and civil servants.

Because we are not 'good' muslims.
:

Seriously

What you say is the biggest problem.

Good Muslim and good humans were supposed to be synonyms

In other words

Islam came in this world to make us better humans (and not better Muslims)

If today we all decide to say

We are not "good" Humans

and we need to become better.

Then things will improve

However if we continue to be better Muslims (that's the $tupid idea), we will continue inadvertently supporting khooni Mullahs and bloody Ayatullahs.

Hope you understand.

BAN branding of religion as first thing.
BAN dresses which represent sect. divide.
BAN extremism in all forms.
Enforce article 62 63 on politicians and civil servants.

What you say is separation of state and mosque

1 example...Myabe we should stop ignoring nut jobs and start replying them! That way one will hopefully analyze themselves if they fit in the nut job profile!

You can do it in west, but if you try it in Pakistan than you will be declared apostate or charged for blaspheme and some pure Muslims will be looking for you to slash your head and earn praises of fallow pure Muslims and blessings of God.

The thing with these sects is they dont have a different god...That is why I question why are the masjids attributed (named after) the person who developed the "new sect"

......... :angel:

Come on dear its 'Marketing' ..... you can not blame 'Brand' names or 'Salesman' ..... its simply 'demand effect' and in some cases its effort to 'increase or create Demand' by Rebranding, Relaunching or Positioning .....

If someone is allergic to this don't buy this product .....

NOTE: Don't consider it as a trolling attempt, its my sincere believes on the subject .....

To be continue...
Regards
M. Hammad Rana

:welcome:

That's what Talibarbrians say before killing us.

at least we are agreed to something ....... :whistle:

:rofl:

You can do it in west, but if you try it in Pakistan than you will be declared apostate or charged for blaspheme and some pure Muslims will be looking for you to slash your head and earn praises of fallow pure Muslims and blessings of God.

Well said

Pakistanis living in the West are the worst.,

They have the worst kind of romance with Islamism

These poor thangs have no forking idea that their freedoms in the West come from the Western culture and not some Islamist beduin stone age mumbo jumbo

Haha. Perceptive dear Fauji.

But who is to say that implementing 'true' Sharia just like implementing 'true' Islam would not make Pakistani society better. After all being a Muslim has some preconditions - Sharia is the law of God is it not?

haha...i c what your point is.

Janey kab kon muje maar they kafir keh kar

Shehar Ka Shehar Musalmaan Bana Phirta Hai

Most of our problems will solve if we mind our own business instead of taking responsibility of correcting the whole society and expecting from everyone to agree with our version/interpretation of Islam or get ready for fights. People should stay away form those narrow mind jahil mullah who poison your minds with sensational speeches and try to make you do wrong things by giving you greed of good things in life hereafter. Consider all human beings as creation of Allah and try to be kind and fair to them and leave judgement in hand of Allah.

Why not just take the earliest (as it is best to pray when the adhaan or the time at its earliest min) and take the latest finishing time (this way everyone is covered and whatever hadith they bring will be covered)..so this is not even the issue...the issue is if any blasted person "stake holder" can come together and not fight)
I dont agree with this...I suggest this should not be promoted as this will cause more people to make their own fiqhs from some delusional peer baba....They should just say you can pray as you like but behind the imam (who you can either change or just bring a universal one who is well versed and can shut everyone up) Religion is not like a restaurant where you give the order of what you want as you want it! Even in restaurant there is a menu of what you can choose from! Yet religion is not a restaurant so I dont advice anyone even having their own masjids!

This should have been done...Why the hell hasnt anyone done this?!
1. Agreed, i mentioned one Azan time because daily i hear 1 hour long Azan (Zuhar & Isha) from different Mosques of Different Firqas and i feel that how scattred Muslims we are.
2. I give this example in the context of Sunni and Wahhabi (Rafah Yaden) as Hazrat Imam Abu hanifa and other scholars did this to create harmony.
3. Yes this sholud be done at first step.

1. Agreed, i mentioned one Azan time because daily i hear 1 hour long Azan (Zuhar & Isha) from different Mosques of Different Firqas and i feel that how scattred Muslims we are.

Why have azan through speakers anyway.

That's the most $tupid idea

Say Azan in your house in your masjid but say it in our voice, without using speaker and without making your neighbor's life miserable

Why forking shout on a forking loud speaker

Today is the age of smart phones.

I can set reminds

I can set apps

I have religion in my pocket

Don't need a khooni Mullah or bloody Ayatullahs to shout and bray

What you say is separation of state and mosque

Question in subject, is asking about ways to add religious tolerance, which obviously can only be achieved by curbing extremism, hence i suggested to BAN main reasons and acts, fuelling extremism and leading to agitation and engineering of unrest and conflicts in perceptions.
Therefore, I mean..... misuse of state, mosque, media, street, or authority to spread falsification in the name of Islam, are the reason of intolerance.
Since there is no way to check the influential, foreign backed politicians, atheists, and their implants in civil services, so i suggest to ban branding of sectarianism in streets and common life, therefore minimizing the reasons to be exploited by atheists, insisting on false meanings of Islam, mostly from last few years.
Mosques should continue to work, along side churches, synagogues etc. but all no conflicting history should be allowed to discuss.
Perpetrators in Pakistan, label others by some sect. without their consent, this should be strongly dealt with. The culprits should not be spared just because they are atheists or subjects of holy Queen.
In Pakistan, holiness of various type should be banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom