What's new

What should be done to Increase Religious tolerance in Pakistan/ serious Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FaujHistorian: what's your profession in real life? just curious..

I run a secular madrassah :D

Question in subject, is asking about ways to add religious tolerance, which obviously can be achieved by curbing extremism,

Curbing extremism in Islam is like saying we can control malaria by castrating mosquitos. hahahahah

Or

Curbing extremism in Islam is like saying we can control rabies by making dogs to wear condoms. hahahahah

Not happening!

I mean if we can stand shoulder to shoulder at Mekkah, Madinah with whatever sect then why not in our own homeland?

This is just a simple question I have

A very simple answer: follow the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (salal laho alay hey wa salam), and guidance of qur'an el hakim. That mean "kilafat system".
Oukhti here is a very intresting lecture:

A very simple answer: follow the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (salal laho alay hey wa salam), and guidance of qur'an el hakim. That mean "kilafat system".
]

Islam was intolerant during Kahlifa system too.

Why else would Ali and Aysha (rah squared) would try to murder each other and then murder 10000s of sahabis in the process.

Do you even read by yourself

or just follow khoties oops Oukhtis.

FaujHistorian: what's your profession in real life? just curious..
atheists and being gay is a profession in Pakistan.

I run a secular madrassah :D

Curbing extremism in Islam is like saying we can control malaria by castrating mosquitos. hahahahah

Or

Curbing extremism in Islam is like saying we can control rabies by making dogs to wear condoms. hahahahah

Not happening!

See, this is what you insist... and not willing to tolerate Islam and in a step further conspiring against Islam by practically, as it is the biggest threat for any atheist.

If I say, all terrorism in Pakistan is master minded by atheists and worshippers of Lucifer, using illiterate, who can't possibly be Muslims, who are even declared Un-Islamic and fitna, by all society and top scholars, are infact. misguided by worshippers of Lucifer.

The dead terrorist in picture below was conducting an attack (from distant) by people insisted as Muslims by atheists.
tattoo-on-back-of-terrorist-killed-in-peshawar16663254_2012121734752.jpg

......If I say, all terrorism in Pakistan is master minded by atheists and worshippers of Lucifer, using illiterate, who can't possibly be Muslims,

So by your point JI chief is a lucifer, IK is lucifer, Ch Nisar is lucifer

As they all support TTP and offer fatiha when that lucifer was sent to hell and

not only fatiha most Islamists called the TTP- lucifer as shaheed.

Looks like some great confusion among Islamists.

Last edited:
Islam was intolerant during Kahlifa system too.

Why else would Ali and Aysha (rah squared) would try to murder each other and then murder 10000s of sahabis in the process.

Do you even read by yourself

or just follow khoties oops Oukhtis.

If you have had a little bit of knowledge of these events you would have not open your @$$ oops mouth! First go and educate yourself "think tank" :lol:

If you have had a little bit of knowledge of these events you would have not open your @$$ oops mouth! First go and educate yourself "think tank" :lol:

So you have no answer hence personal insults.

So what's new in Khilafah phattah lafafah land?

What the heck is new?

So you have no answer hence personal insults.

So what's new in Khilafah phattah lafafah land?

What the heck is new?

Some time you don't really need to tell someone directly, that you don't know what you are talking about. All i can say, go learn and gain some knowledge about that subject!

I do not think that education removes religious bias. If that was the case why do some Muslims/Hindus/sikhs face bias in west where literacy is 95-100%. It is the ignorance about others religion that does that. Only way is let the people mix i.e talk to people from other religions be friends with them. Easy way is to take children on educational trips to say Masjid/Mandir/Church/Gurudwara/Synagouge. When they interact become friends the hatred goes away :)

Some people just do not like foreigners, and this could mean Muslims, Hindus or simply someone who is from a different neighbouring village, so while focus is being made on race religion sexuality or whatever by the press, the core is that the recipient is just not part of the "team". Most big fights are between football supporters anyway.

The countries of Islam are not getting any good press in the West. The general perception is that muslims hate their guts. Cut throats of any innocent westerner they can get their hands on, especially they focus on any westerner that tries to provide aid to Muslims. Muslims blow themselves up if they cannot get close, treat women really awful and need to start abiding to things like the Geneva Convention. Then there are whitewashers which cannot see any problems at all with Islam, which pisses everyone else off.

This is a rough caricature, but in general this is the picture you get from Western papers.

After the Tsunami hit Thailand there was a lot of people that collected money for the Thais.
When the Earthquake hit Pakistan a few years later, the same type of collection was attempted
but not a lot of people contributed. My guess is that the reason is - why send money to people
that hate you regardless. Clearly Pakistan has an issue with is image.

Contacts between people may help, but the Quran says that believers should not
try to get friends among the unbelievers (3:114). On the other hand there are
few or no Muslims in the West since (3:27) seems to say that you cannot be a Muslim in
a non-Muslim country. Luckily not every "Muslim" is learned so friendship may work after all.

So by your point JI chief is a lucifer, IK is lucifer, Ch Nisar is lucifer

As they all support TTP and offer fatiha when that lucifer was sent to hell and

not only fatiha most Islamists called the TTP as shaheed.

Looks like some great confusion with Islamists.

In the same way, US did not allow Pakistan the use helis and drones to kill real terrorists but instead, him self keep killing pashtoons, first in Afghanistan and than in Pakistan's border region.
So far, no one had balls to offer fatiha on dead terrorists but if Zardari may have continued, than he may have been the first one. Who has released all the terrorists..... a bold and practical step, would you not than call him the biggest Muslim ever in history of Islam.

Some time you don't really need to tell someone directly, that you don't know what you are talking about. All i can say, go learn and gain some knowledge about that subject!

He should be made lead of insisting extremists.... he is not alone here.

Some people just do not like foreigners, and this could mean Muslims, Hindus or simply someone who is from a different neighbouring village, so while focus is being made on race religion sexuality or whatever by the press, the core is that the recipient is just not part of the "team". Most big fights are between football supporters anyway.

The countries of Islam are not getting any good press in the West. The general perception is that muslims hate their guts. Cut throats of any innocent westerner they can get their hands on, especially they focus on any westerner that tries to provide aid to Muslims. Muslims blow themselves up if they cannot get close, treat women really awful and need to start abiding to things like the Geneva Convention. Then there are whitewashers which cannot see any problems at all with Islam, which pisses everyone else off.

This is a rough caricature, but in general this is the picture you get from Western papers.

After the Tsunami hit Thailand there was a lot of people that collected money for the Thais.
When the Earthquake hit Pakistan a few years later, the same type of collection was attempted
but not a lot of people contributed. My guess is that the reason is - why send money to people
that hate you regardless. Clearly Pakistan has an issue with is image.

Contacts between people may help, but the Quran says that believers should not
try to get friends among the unbelievers (3:114). On the other hand there are
few or no Muslims in the West since (3:27) seems to say that you cannot be a Muslim in
a non-Muslim country. Luckily not every "Muslim" is learned so friendship may work after all.

I think you got your verses messed up because the ones you stated have nothing to do with the subject you ascribed to them.

In the same way, US did not allow Pakistan the use helis and drones to kill real terrorists but instead, him self keep killing pashtoons, first in Afghanistan and than in Pakistan's border region.
So far, no one had balls to offer fatiha on dead terrorists but if Zardari may have continued, than he may have been the first one. Who has released all the terrorists..... a bold and practical step, would you not than call him the biggest Muslim ever in history of Islam.

Now brother you are going into the deep end of conspiracy theories. very very deep end. :D

Still no answer.

Why Ali and Ayesha (rah squared) conspired to kill 1000s of sahabis.

Must be an American conspiracy. :D

I've said it here before and in answer to the OP, the extremist element not just in Pakistan, but Islam, will have to be dealt with internally. I don't know what the answer is or how to break admiration for this extreme element among a certain percentage of Muslims, but I think that knowing and understanding that such extremists have cause the perception of Islam in general, that you write about here, knowing and understanding how destructive of Islam's nobility and reputation in the West, these extremist have been through their actions, may help change minds.

Still no answer.

Why Ali and Ayesha (rah squared) conspired to kill 1000s of sahabis.

Must be an American conspiracy. :D

Because of few "fassadi"! People just like you, LJ,TTP...who were great liars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom