What's new

What overseas Pakistanis can do to help pressure Pakistan Army

Pakstallion

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This thread is only for patriots that love our army, not a person but the institution. The army (and armed forces) has been and is my family. I am overseas and wondering what I can do to help guide our army in the right direction. One thing I am considering is contacting my minister of parliament (who I donate to and have excellent relations) to put forward legislation to put sanctions on particular officers such as Gen Faisal, Gen Anjum etc. This is similar to sanctions that Rashtriya Rifles officers have on them and some have been prevented from visiting overseas. This for me is a drastic step with consequences that may extend well beyond this current time. I have not started this process and it would be a number of us here in Canada going ahead with this with our ministers of parliament. Obviously, I have no illusions of my influence or power, most likely it will be ignored and nothing will come of it but in my entire life I could never imagine this. Even 3-4 weeks ago I would have baulked at the idea. But given the killing of patriot such as Arshad, the attempted killing of IK and release of naked videos of 75 yo woman I feel I must do something.

I am also aware that anti Pakistan elements will fully exploit this and take it much further than I would want including exposing through media and so forth which is why I am extremely conflicted. My attempt to help my country may end up hurting it more in the long run. Canada is a small country but obviously Indian media will exploit this to the hilt, if it goes through. Can some please give some advice on this topic to me? Obviously the most important thing is prayer and have been praying for my beloved country as much as possible in this time. You are welcome to PM me. This is not a troll thread, I am 100 percent serious.

Pakistanis can right personal letters to their congressman and senators to apply personal sanctions on bajwa, DG ISPR, DG ISI, SS, maryam, Rana, NS, And bunch of others on pretext of suppressing freedom of speech and extra judicial killinfs

Pakistanis can right personal letters to their congressman and senators to apply personal sanctions on bajwa, DG ISPR, DG ISI, SS, maryam, Rana, NS, And bunch of others on pretext of suppressing freedom of speech and extra judicial killinfs
This is exactly what me and others are contemplating. The question is, will this ultimately harm us as a nation? I don't want my desire for justice for these criminals to hurt Pakistan.

This thread is only for patriots that love our army, not a person but the institution. The army (and armed forces) has been and is my family. I am overseas and wondering what I can do to help guide our army in the right direction. One thing I am considering is contacting my minister of parliament (who I donate to and have excellent relations) to put forward legislation to put sanctions on particular officers such as Gen Faisal, Gen Anjum etc. This is similar to sanctions that Rashtriya Rifles officers have on them and some have been prevented from visiting overseas. This for me is a drastic step with consequences that may extend well beyond this current time. I have not started this process and it would be a number of us here in Canada going ahead with this with our ministers of parliament. Obviously, I have no illusions of my influence or power, most likely it will be ignored and nothing will come of it but in my entire life I could never imagine this. Even 3-4 weeks ago I would have baulked at the idea. But given the killing of patriot such as Arshad, the attempted killing of IK and release of naked videos of 75 yo woman I feel I must do something.

I am also aware that anti Pakistan elements will fully exploit this and take it much further than I would want including exposing through media and so forth which is why I am extremely conflicted. My attempt to help my country may end up hurting it more in the long run. Canada is a small country but obviously Indian media will exploit this to the hilt, if it goes through. Can some please give some advice on this topic to me? Obviously the most important thing is prayer and have been praying for my beloved country as much as possible in this time. You are welcome to PM me. This is not a troll thread, I am 100 percent serious.

If there is one thing that hits hard enough to these wanna be angrez generals
is to expose them the same way, we treated noonies in foreign.
Show their kids, and show their own lives in foreign lands.

Let everyone see, how they have disgraced this land.

Nothing of the sort, don't get in the line and throw mud at your own house. It's a silly Pakistani habit, rather childish really.

If you are desperate to do something, only ask for respecting human rights, and leave it at that.
No sanctions or anything of the sort, it becomes a habit, and before you know it institutions and the country gets sanctioned on a regular basis, for every little thing.

Nothing can be done, except climbing the ranks and replacing them yourself.

The foreign governments are most likely in cahoots with the estab anyway.

We need to go back and scratch a new beginning for the country, out of the dust

expose the foreign assets of pakistans elites, all of their children live and study abroad, just like zardari and nawaz have hundreds and millions of assests abroad, our jernails have no less. And hope for Pakistanis in pakistan to eventually gain some self respect and overthrow their oppressors.

Don't believe in allowing other powers to come in our affairs cause when they do they have their own neferious agendas- never ever allow an outsider to settle inside scores, that's a disaster waiting to happen

Expose Thier kids or family living abroad and beat the f outta em, expose the corruption, do corruption cases abroad

Last edited:
Congress and Senate has zero control over foreign policy. Deep state aka Pentagon and US intelligence runs US foreign policy, when they want all congressmen and senators fall in line. If you want to alter US foreign policy, learn from Talibn, otherwise this democratic illusion will continue to deceive you.

This is exactly what me and others are contemplating. The question is, will this ultimately harm us as a nation? I don't want my desire for justice for these criminals to hurt Pakistan.
chemo hurts, but gets rid of cancer. pakistan is stage 3 if not 4. chemo is needed.

write tweets,
share and trade insults on social media and when meeting people.
demand others to sacrifice , preach morality and teach the principle of democracy.
and then seek kickbacks, preference and shortcuts for personal gains.

repeat

If you need any help will with a Bill that declares sanctions on Pakistani military establishment or elements of the Pakistani military establishment in Canada... You can include me. Please PM me..

I support something in line with the Iranian IRGC that was declared a terrorist organization by the US Congress.

Back
Top Bottom