What's new

What overseas Pakistanis can do to help pressure Pakistan Army

If overseas Pakistanis are citizens of those countries, they should stop worrying about Pakistan and worry about the countries they immigrated to.

If overseas Pakistanis are not yet citizens of those countries and are willing to acquire citizenship, then worry about integrating there instead of Pakistan.

If overseas are there for jobs/studies or in places where they don't give citizenship, just concentrate on your job for which they went there in the first place.

Leave Pakistan to Pakistanis in Pakistan.
That is exactly what everyone keeps saying to Nawaz Sharif: please leave Pakistan to Pakistanis in Pakistan, concentrate on your platelets or worry about the crowds outside Avenfield protesting against 35 years of your dynastic corruption.
Now I wonder what was Iqbal’s advise to Jinnah when he was studying in the UK, maybe it was that he should focus on his studies and leave the subcontinent to the people of the subcontinent living in the subcontinent

Unfortunately there isn’t much any of us can do.
Even in west these ultra rich have alot of bodyguards and security. Nearly impossible to get close to them

Bas Allah se dua ker sakte hain

That is exactly what everyone keeps saying to Nawaz Sharif: please leave Pakistan to Pakistanis in Pakistan, concentrate on your platelets or worry about the crowds outside Avenfield protesting against 35 years of your dynastic corruption.
Now I wonder what was Iqbal’s advise to Jinnah when he was studying in the UK, maybe it was that he should focus on his studies and leave the subcontinent to the people of the subcontinent living in the subcontinent
Jinnah did eventually come back, struggled locally and died here. Question is when exactly are you guys coming back? Answer is, you will never come back. So since you are gonna live there all your life, why worry about Pakistan? Work on your own social ladder climbing and be a successful community instead of being the most segregated community you are notorious for.

Jinnah did eventually come back, struggled locally and died here. Question is when exactly are you guys coming back? Answer is, you will never come back. So since you are gonna live there all your life, why worry about Pakistan? Work on your own social ladder climbing and be a successful community instead of being the most segregated community you are notorious for.
Yes all of humanity should live according to YOUR predictions of future. Jinnah was resentful of coming back and of politics, and that is part of being human: you learn and change, circumstances change , nothing is set in stone

Just like the environmentalists and other non-mainstream groups pressure the Govt, one option would be to put pressure on countries they immigrate to (or where the top brass immigrates to). If its Europe/US/Australia this would work buy making their retirement miserable.

This does not go against the institution but goes against the exit parachute that every top guy thinks they deserve when they leave after manipulating the country and leave the consequences for everybody left behind

Unfortunately there isn’t much any of us can do.
Even in west these ultra rich have alot of bodyguards and security. Nearly impossible to get close to them

Bas Allah se dua ker sakte hain
No you can use drones with automatic guns in air to get close to them & kill the target, are you sleeping in 1980s?

This thread is only for patriots that love our army, not a person but the institution. The army (and armed forces) has been and is my family. I am overseas and wondering what I can do to help guide our army in the right direction. One thing I am considering is contacting my minister of parliament (who I donate to and have excellent relations) to put forward legislation to put sanctions on particular officers such as Gen Faisal, Gen Anjum etc. This is similar to sanctions that Rashtriya Rifles officers have on them and some have been prevented from visiting overseas. This for me is a drastic step with consequences that may extend well beyond this current time. I have not started this process and it would be a number of us here in Canada going ahead with this with our ministers of parliament. Obviously, I have no illusions of my influence or power, most likely it will be ignored and nothing will come of it but in my entire life I could never imagine this. Even 3-4 weeks ago I would have baulked at the idea. But given the killing of patriot such as Arshad, the attempted killing of IK and release of naked videos of 75 yo woman I feel I must do something.

I am also aware that anti Pakistan elements will fully exploit this and take it much further than I would want including exposing through media and so forth which is why I am extremely conflicted. My attempt to help my country may end up hurting it more in the long run. Canada is a small country but obviously Indian media will exploit this to the hilt, if it goes through. Can some please give some advice on this topic to me? Obviously the most important thing is prayer and have been praying for my beloved country as much as possible in this time. You are welcome to PM me. This is not a troll thread, I am 100 percent serious.
Overseas Pakistanis? You mean Raheel Sharif or Mr Bajwa?

Back
Top Bottom