What's new

What overseas Pakistanis can do to help pressure Pakistan Army

expose the foreign assets of pakistans elites, all of their children live and study abroad, just like zardari and nawaz have hundreds and millions of assests abroad, our jernails have no less. And hope for Pakistanis in pakistan to eventually gain some self respect and overthrow their oppressors.
Nationalisation of all ill-gotten wealth would be a good start.

Destiny​

Oft men who don't deserve get might and main,
Anon a Person's gifts ungraced remain.
Perhaps some rules of Logic are concealed,
Mishaps that lie in wait are not revealed.
There is a fact that all of us can know,
World annals much light on this matter throw.
Fate keeps its eye on what the nations do,
Like two‑edged sword can riddle through and through.

Allama Iqbal​

This thread is only for patriots that love our army, not a person but the institution. The army (and armed forces) has been and is my family. I am overseas and wondering what I can do to help guide our army in the right direction. One thing I am considering is contacting my minister of parliament (who I donate to and have excellent relations) to put forward legislation to put sanctions on particular officers such as Gen Faisal, Gen Anjum etc. This is similar to sanctions that Rashtriya Rifles officers have on them and some have been prevented from visiting overseas. This for me is a drastic step with consequences that may extend well beyond this current time. I have not started this process and it would be a number of us here in Canada going ahead with this with our ministers of parliament. Obviously, I have no illusions of my influence or power, most likely it will be ignored and nothing will come of it but in my entire life I could never imagine this. Even 3-4 weeks ago I would have baulked at the idea. But given the killing of patriot such as Arshad, the attempted killing of IK and release of naked videos of 75 yo woman I feel I must do something.

I am also aware that anti Pakistan elements will fully exploit this and take it much further than I would want including exposing through media and so forth which is why I am extremely conflicted. My attempt to help my country may end up hurting it more in the long run. Canada is a small country but obviously Indian media will exploit this to the hilt, if it goes through. Can some please give some advice on this topic to me? Obviously the most important thing is prayer and have been praying for my beloved country as much as possible in this time. You are welcome to PM me. This is not a troll thread, I am 100 percent serious.
This is NOT a good strategy.

If there is a foreign pressure, these criminals Bajwa, Faisal, Nadeem etc. will hide behind the fact that foreigners are attacking them. They will justify all their crimes based on this. A lot of people will support them under the usual excuse of yahoodi saazish.

Any struggle against them should be internal. If I was as affected as you are, I would start an urdu language site or a youtube channel to talk about these criminals to raise awareness among Pakistanis.

Start by donating to PTI

And help spread the message across social media and counter the PDM narrative. Twitter is a good place.

The message must be spread so even elderly people in villages are aware of their treachery.

I agree with SaadH on the government officials thing, seems unlikely. These generals have the support of these countries, they are aware and don't care.

Last edited:
This thread is only for patriots that love our army, not a person but the institution. The army (and armed forces) has been and is my family. I am overseas and wondering what I can do to help guide our army in the right direction. One thing I am considering is contacting my minister of parliament (who I donate to and have excellent relations) to put forward legislation to put sanctions on particular officers such as Gen Faisal, Gen Anjum etc. This is similar to sanctions that Rashtriya Rifles officers have on them and some have been prevented from visiting overseas. This for me is a drastic step with consequences that may extend well beyond this current time. I have not started this process and it would be a number of us here in Canada going ahead with this with our ministers of parliament. Obviously, I have no illusions of my influence or power, most likely it will be ignored and nothing will come of it but in my entire life I could never imagine this. Even 3-4 weeks ago I would have baulked at the idea. But given the killing of patriot such as Arshad, the attempted killing of IK and release of naked videos of 75 yo woman I feel I must do something.

I am also aware that anti Pakistan elements will fully exploit this and take it much further than I would want including exposing through media and so forth which is why I am extremely conflicted. My attempt to help my country may end up hurting it more in the long run. Canada is a small country but obviously Indian media will exploit this to the hilt, if it goes through. Can some please give some advice on this topic to me? Obviously the most important thing is prayer and have been praying for my beloved country as much as possible in this time. You are welcome to PM me. This is not a troll thread, I am 100 percent serious.

Outside pressure won’t work and may undermine the legitimacy of the movement.

The struggle is domestic. This is a long term struggle for reform and democracy. Build up your education and work skills and experience in an area you know the nation will need, so that when a new government forms you can be of help.

Another good way to help is build up your finances so that when there is a new government, you will have the financial means to help the country.

In the mean time donate to PTI.

Nothing will happen until Patriots pick up weapons and attack suicidal blasts
Then why don't you give up the lofty life in Canada and start the process by exploding yourself. No? Bas***ds want only others explode themselves.

Outside pressure won’t work and may undermine the legitimacy of the movement.

Build up your education and work skills and experience in an area you know the nation will need, so that when a new government forms you can be of help.
And send this bloody liar IK to every school and college to ignite hate everywhere in Pakistan. But don't send him to girl's colleges. This disgraced predator will get married yet once more.

Last edited:
Learn from Turkey, how they handled Army / ISI meddling, caging media, threatening journalists and has put an invisible blanket of power hold in Pakistan.

Pray Allah (swt) to put the nation in right path and ownership towards civilians ending ISI Army interference in Pakistani internal affairs.

Keep fighting but all the political parties in parliament and caged media channels must unite against this single cause!

If overseas Pakistanis are citizens of those countries, they should stop worrying about Pakistan and worry about the countries they immigrated to.

If overseas Pakistanis are not yet citizens of those countries and are willing to acquire citizenship, then worry about integrating there instead of Pakistan.

If overseas are there for jobs/studies or in places where they don't give citizenship, just concentrate on your job for which they went there in the first place.

Leave Pakistan to Pakistanis in Pakistan.

You cannot bring back military to barrack if the civilian power are at war to each other. The only way to bring Military to barrack and make them trully professional soldiers is by bringing civilian politics more civil and make consensus among civilian power to do so.

When the civilian at war to one another, your politics will be brought to Military once again. Just see what happened in Egypt, Thailand, Sudan and Tunisia.

In democracy, it is nonsense to have powerful single party, there will be big opposition in the other side of politics. So better to accept reality and try to live peacefully with other civilian political powers.

You cannot bring back military to barrack if the civilian power are at war to each other. The only way to bring Military to barrack and make them trully professional soldiers is by bringing civilian politics more civil and make consensus among civilian power to do so.

When the civilian at war to one another, your politics will be brought to Military once again. Just see what happened in Egypt, Thailand, Sudan and Tunisia.

In democracy, it is nonsense to have powerful single party, there will be big opposition in the other side of politics. So better to accept reality and try to live peacefully with other civilian political powers.
IK would never do that tbh- he would rather suck the military dick than talk with PDM, to bring some sorta consensus

If there is one thing that hits hard enough to these wanna be angrez generals
is to expose them the same way, we treated noonies in foreign.
Show their kids, and show their own lives in foreign lands.

Let everyone see, how they have disgraced this land.
this - expose thier kids and we in the overseas will deal with em like how people dealt with Sharifs in london

Learn from Turkey, how they handled Army / ISI meddling, caging media, threatening journalists and has put an invisible blanket of power hold in Pakistan.

Pray Allah (swt) to put the nation in right path and ownership towards civilians ending ISI Army interference in Pakistani internal affairs.

Keep fighting but all the political parties in parliament and caged media channels must unite against this single cause!
IK would never do that, and we will forever be stuck in this quagmire

I am ok with ignoring their corruption as long as we put the power back into civilian hands

IK would never do that, and we will forever be stuck in this quagmire

I am ok with ignoring their corruption as long as we put the power back into civilian hands

When I see IK campaign, he is too direct from the very beginning, since he took the power. I mean no politician who will say the their opponent party is corrupt with blunt statement even though in reality it is corrupt. Politicians should always create room so they can make compromise with other parties that at the moment is their rival.

I have already stated this quite long, before he is dumped in parliament, but no one listen to me when IK was still at power

Everyone is gangster until the big bad wolf comes to break down your door.

I hope you understand.

Nothing will happen until Patriots pick up weapons and attack suicidal blasts
Glorifying terrorism is banned on PDF. Post reported.

The So called Brown Sahibs Jernails of Pakistan with their fat belly an ugly faces, Atlaph Pai was right when he stated that These JErnails would willing sell their mother and daughter on Plate to Goras

Back
Top Bottom