What's new

What overseas Pakistanis can do to help pressure Pakistan Army

these elites dont live where the rough pakistanis live they live in upper gated houses and estates out of the way. if they were to be seen up north of england they be harrassed and probably beaten with bats or be run over.

This thread is only for patriots that love our army, not a person but the institution. The army (and armed forces) has been and is my family. I am overseas and wondering what I can do to help guide our army in the right direction. One thing I am considering is contacting my minister of parliament (who I donate to and have excellent relations) to put forward legislation to put sanctions on particular officers such as Gen Faisal, Gen Anjum etc. This is similar to sanctions that Rashtriya Rifles officers have on them and some have been prevented from visiting overseas. This for me is a drastic step with consequences that may extend well beyond this current time. I have not started this process and it would be a number of us here in Canada going ahead with this with our ministers of parliament. Obviously, I have no illusions of my influence or power, most likely it will be ignored and nothing will come of it but in my entire life I could never imagine this. Even 3-4 weeks ago I would have baulked at the idea. But given the killing of patriot such as Arshad, the attempted killing of IK and release of naked videos of 75 yo woman I feel I must do something.

I am also aware that anti Pakistan elements will fully exploit this and take it much further than I would want including exposing through media and so forth which is why I am extremely conflicted. My attempt to help my country may end up hurting it more in the long run. Canada is a small country but obviously Indian media will exploit this to the hilt, if it goes through. Can some please give some advice on this topic to me? Obviously the most important thing is prayer and have been praying for my beloved country as much as possible in this time. You are welcome to PM me. This is not a troll thread, I am 100 percent serious.
I have two questions for you. How can you draw a divide between the army (i.e. as an institution) and its officers? When some of the most senior officers have already said that they had collectively decided (at the formation commanders level) to keep the army apolitical, why are you trying to drag them in politics? It's a shame. PTI junkies need to know that IK is crying all along since March this year and pleading for help from the military. But the military leadership is determined not to favor him as they used to do before. They are tired of changing nappies of your leader. Why don't you PTI junkies feel ashamed while insisting on military's political interference when military is repeatedly refusing to do that.

You can lick you members of parliament feet in Canada or elsewhere but what the heck you'll request them? Put sanctions on Pak military officers for not interfering in Pakistani politics in PTI's favor? I think you'll get really embraced if you encountered an outspoken elected politician in Canada or any other country.

Oh PTI junkies when you'll use your brain?

Nothing will happen until Patriots pick up weapons and attack suicidal blasts

so, you think any one will care?

nearly 80000 Pakistanis died in terrorists attacks,
6000 soldiers died in swat + volunteer fighters

routine attacks on soldiers near afghan border,

who will care? only civilians and common soldiers will be target.

But given the killing of patriot such as Arshad, the attempted killing of IK and release of naked videos of 75 yo woman I feel I must do something.
How do you even know who is responsible? Do you have some information we commoners are not privy to? It’s all utter confusion in the country right now and you are just jumping on the emotional bandwagon. You are free to do whatever you want though but thinking you are doing anything Nobel or praise Worthing sitting tens of thousands of miles away is just plain delusional.

Nothing will happen until Patriots pick up weapons and attack suicidal blasts
Let me know when you actually grow the balls to do that, I’ll come and record your heroism.

And those geeders who live abroad are abusing the Pak military the most.
Agree mostly

It is extremely discomforting and really bad sight that whole institution is being maligned 24/7 by these youtube journalists and stupid/misguided youth
Yes blame few traitors but not all the forces…..remember when enemy breaks our defense morale we stand to lose bigtime.

Allah rehem keray and hopefully next commander can fix this shit

I have two questions for you. How can you draw a divide between the army (i.e. as an institution) and its officers? When some of the most senior officers have already said that they had collectively decided (at the formation commanders level) to keep the army apolitical, why are you trying to drag them in politics? It's a shame. PTI junkies need to know that IK is crying all along since March this year and pleading for help from the military. But the military leadership is determined not to favor him as they used to do before. They are tired of changing nappies of your leader. Why don't you PTI junkies feel ashamed while insisting on military's political interference when military is repeatedly refusing to do that.

You can lick you members of parliament feet in Canada or elsewhere but what the heck you'll request them? Put sanctions on Pak military officers for not interfering in Pakistani politics in PTI's favor? I think you'll get really embraced if you encountered an outspoken elected politician in Canada or any other country.

Oh PTI junkies when you'll use your brain?
The silly patwari has spoken …😂😂😂😂

This thread is only for patriots that love our army, not a person but the institution. The army (and armed forces) has been and is my family. I am overseas and wondering what I can do to help guide our army in the right direction. One thing I am considering is contacting my minister of parliament (who I donate to and have excellent relations) to put forward legislation to put sanctions on particular officers such as Gen Faisal, Gen Anjum etc. This is similar to sanctions that Rashtriya Rifles officers have on them and some have been prevented from visiting overseas. This for me is a drastic step with consequences that may extend well beyond this current time. I have not started this process and it would be a number of us here in Canada going ahead with this with our ministers of parliament. Obviously, I have no illusions of my influence or power, most likely it will be ignored and nothing will come of it but in my entire life I could never imagine this. Even 3-4 weeks ago I would have baulked at the idea. But given the killing of patriot such as Arshad, the attempted killing of IK and release of naked videos of 75 yo woman I feel I must do something.

I am also aware that anti Pakistan elements will fully exploit this and take it much further than I would want including exposing through media and so forth which is why I am extremely conflicted. My attempt to help my country may end up hurting it more in the long run. Canada is a small country but obviously Indian media will exploit this to the hilt, if it goes through. Can some please give some advice on this topic to me? Obviously the most important thing is prayer and have been praying for my beloved country as much as possible in this time. You are welcome to PM me. This is not a troll thread, I am 100 percent serious.

Don't all of you have relatives and friends in the Pakistani army ? How hard is it to informally influence lower and mid-level personnel ? You won't have any immediate results but it will set the long term direction of the institution. the big issue is what you do not want your army to do. I bet there is not a clear consensus on that.

After Nov 8th situation will slowly change ...

If you don't have any immediate relatives living in Pakistan, just buy a big bag of popcorn.

If you have relatives, guide them on how to migrate.

If they don't qualify, then buy a bigger bag of popcorn.

If you don't have any immediate relatives living in Pakistan, just buy a big bag of popcorn.

If you have relatives, guide them on how to migrate.

If they don't qualify, then buy a bigger bag of popcorn.
Have your generations for thousands of years lived in Pakistan or it's city, village, region

If yes than I can't understand your thinking, I am sorry, cause to me personally it makes no sense

Write letters to your MP, congressman etc about the murder of journalists, torture of politicians and political activists and political workers.

Thousands of letters, with a sustained social media campaign will eventually get someone to mention it in govt.

We can apply pressure this way.

Back
Top Bottom