What's new

What kind of options does Pakistan have for retaliation?

Should we respond militarily or by blocking trade routes?

• Military

• Blocking Trade routes

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
hans_logo.png

India briefs envoys of P-5 countries on air strike
IANS | Feb 26,2019 , 05:57 PM IST

envoy_2969.jpg

India briefs envoys of P-5 countries on air strike

New Delhi: India on Tuesday briefed envoys of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council about the IAF's "non-military pre-emptive action" on the biggest training camp of the Jaish-e-Mohammed, which had claimed responsibility for the Pulwama terror attack.Sources said Foreign Secretary Vijay K. Gokhale and secretaries in the External Affairs Ministry briefed foreign envoys, including those of the five permanent members (P-5) of the United Nations Security Council - the US, Britain, France, Russia and China.

Gokhale had met around 25 envoys, including those from P-5 nations, a day after the Pulwama terror attack in which 40 Central Reserve Police Force personnel were killed. The Foreign Secretary had announced earlier in the day that India struck the biggest training camp of the JeM in Balakot in an intelligence-led operation in the early hours of Tuesday and a very large number of JeM senior commanders, trainers and groups of jihadis who were being trained for fidayeen action were eliminated.

Solomon2 comment: Is it a good idea for Pakistan to carry out its own P5 briefing?
Briefing what? That Indians have resorted to aggression against Pakistan and please help India by pressurizing Pakistan?That's not going to work I think this time.

Not disagreeing. But India had no option either. India could Either start to try and defend itself or let their people die everyday in terrorist attacks.

First establish Pakistan did Pulwama, no proves.... dude this will not stop attacks against Indian Security Forces, Local Kashmiri is going to blast Indian Security Forces....but false blaming Pakistan was wrong. This is an act of war started by India first, Now Pakistan has to do something now, it has no option.

First establish Pakistan did Pulwama, no proves.... dude this will not stop attacks against Indian Security Forces, Local Kashmiri is going to blast Indian Security Forces....but false blaming Pakistan was wrong. This is an act of war started by India first, Now Pakistan has to do something now, it has no option.

Proof ?? JeM did it and have taken responsibility. It's an outfit based in Pakistan..what else you want.

Let's hope Pakistan find support of any other nation on this planet which seconds Pakistani view
For that matter we need no support from anywhere. We alone can teach a lesson to Indians. But still we have a lot of friends. You are under influence of your leaders' lies. They keep claiming Pak is completely isolated and yet about twenty leaders from different countries have visited Pakistan in last sixe months and more coming in coming weeks.

First show world, UN it was not any attack on terror targets it was not, it was on civilians. Then prepare to attak India deep!

Briefing what? That Indians have resorted to aggression against Pakistan and please help India by pressurizing Pakistan?That's not going to work I think this time.
Oooo... we are afraid and shivering... cut the crap and start your show!

Proof ?? JeM did it and have taken responsibility. It's an outfit based in Pakistan..what else you want.
There is no need of proof. Indians are illegally occupying J&K in clear violation of UN resolutions. People are fighting against illegal Indian occupation. Attacking occupation forces is not a crime by any law in world. So what's the point?

Oooo... we are afraid and shivering... cut the crap and start your show!
You'll. And you'll run to UN or USA or somewhere else. That is the history.

There is no need of proof. Indians are illegally occupying J&K in clear violation of UN resolutions. People are fighting against illegal Indian occupation. Attacking occupation forces is not a crime by any law in world. So what's the point?
Go and read the UN Resolutions point by point!

You'll. And you'll run to UN or USA or somewhere else. That is the history.
Is it so? I remember it is NS who ran to Washington 1999 and Vajpayee did not travel anywhere!

It is exactly what I expect of you. Don't disappoint like tehPAF who our IAF over estimated when they claimed to be on Highest alert..lol. so your threat sounds so typical. Neverthless..I give you a benefit of Doubt..I am keeping this warning of your as an attachment. After 72 hours we debate the damage that India incurs. Oh just to tell you I really really..God Promise,,,I really wish Pakistan does something..cuz I want India to continue showing the balls that it has started to show finally. All the best mate.
I'm sorry but u think just like a kid who told u , Tht PAF will be the only source we will be using against ur targets????

Back
Top Bottom