What's new

What kind of options does Pakistan have for retaliation?

Should we respond militarily or by blocking trade routes?

• Military

• Blocking Trade routes

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can google the video where the suicide bomber himself says it.

Then no need to complain about intrusion...

You lack basic understanding of what a false flag is.

No one is complaining just asking indians to get ready to reap what they sowed.

PAF didn't disappointed me, thy did whts been asked from them, and u are about to witness very soon,wht I mean

Well said, if Gangadeshi's had thier way they could have done a lot of damage, but they had to abort thier mission and drop the extra payload, when PAF chased them they ran for thier dear lives.

India's sovereignty is not in Disputed Territories! Kashmir is NOT India! Get that past your thick skin ..
Irrelevant. The post-9/11 binding UNSC Resolutions do not apply to specific territories but apply to the territories of all member-states.

Your very soon warning sounds exactly like the PAF said that they are on high alert. So I have no reasons to give a damn about your fake empty warnings.
Keep urself awaken this night and stay out of your home, don't know wht happens next & , keep a high quality breathing mask with u, u ill need tht

Well said, if Gangadeshi's had thier way they could have done a lot of damage, but they had to abort thier mission and drop the extra payload, when PAF chased them they ran for thier dear lives.

It is funny how these ugly fvcks are pretending they conquered Pakistan LOL

All they did is a hit and run. That too without precision.

Now it is our turn. We will bleed these pigs and they will scream for mercy.

LOL why don’t you come and take Kashmir ugly rapist Hanuman?

Now it is our turn to strike. Just have patience ugly Indian whore. Strike we will.

We will not do chest thumping and speak before we act... we know all about your wait and see dialogues... heard it over and over again for many decades!

May it is your retarded upbringing brain could not understand.... Do it and then speak!

Keep urself awaken this night and stay out of your home, don't know wht happens next & , keep a high quality breathing mask with u, u ill need tht

I was taking you seriously a moment ago but you turned out to be another keyboard ninja. bbye. Don't quote me kiddo

We will not do chest thumping and speak before we act... we know all about your wait and see dialogues... heard it over and over again for many decades!

May it is your retarded upbringing brain could not understand.... Do it and then speak!

Ugly rapist retard. We already did. Ask your PM who cried like a bitch and blamed Pakistan.

Irrelevant. The post-9/11 binding UNSC Resolutions do not apply to specific territories but apply to the territories of all member-states.

It's not irrelevant. UN declared Disputed territory is just that, it doesn't make it a sovereign territory of any specific member state.

Pakistan will retaliate in this disputed territory.

We will see about that ugly fvcker. Just like your ugly rapist soldiers got dispatched to hell now we will add some more salt to your wounds. We know where your wounds are. We will find them and make you scream. Only a matter of time ugly rapist.

your overuse of the word rape sounds like you were raped. Anyway wake me up when time comes.,,,now shoo

Says the rapist pandit that got 40 of his rapist soldiers butchered LOL

Like as if anyone cares about your claims. All you do is rape and kill. The British colonialists ripped you apart like a coward nation. All you could do is watch and protests in silence.

We are going to put you in your rightful place ugly creature. Just have some patience. The place and timing will be of our choosing. You have done your bit. Now it is our turn.
Ah ah ah... as though Pakistani soldiers were worshipping with Bangladeshi women in 1971... we cannot break that record!

And Britishers did not touch the Muslim rulers of India! you seriously need a history lesson... Do it and speak, till then stfu!

It is funny how these ugly fvcks are pretending they conquered Pakistan LOL

All they did is a hit and run. That too without precision.

Now it is our turn. We will bleed these pigs and they will scream for mercy.

All they can do is best show a 2 year old clip of PAF and fooling the bharti audiences as some kind of super mission, they will get a real surgical strike not some fake ones as claimed by Gangadeshi's.

Back
Top Bottom