What's new

What kind of options does Pakistan have for retaliation?

Should we respond militarily or by blocking trade routes?

• Military

• Blocking Trade routes

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
The army does a great job bro, they at least strike back and have proved their worth on the LOC many times over.

I was referring to leadership mostly. But I think I'm going to delete my comment, as it was quite premature. Heard promising things on ground so will wait for further news.

This was a huge miscalculation by Modi and a grave situation for subcontinent. Pakistan has no option but to respond very powerfully, and Pakistan will respond. Otherwise Pakistan shall have no credibility.

Since they did not kill any civilians or damage infrastructure i think if PAF just destroys a few amminition or fuel dumps inside indian occupied kashmir. I would be happy. Without loosing aircraft or men.

They don't have to cross loc just fire above muzaffarabad the RAAD stand off glide bombs they have 300 km+ range. Hit something important than tress less important than human beings.

Where is the most likely option: DE-ESCALATE.

De escalate = weakness

State of Pakistan should act against state of India and that includes all possible sources.

Indian accusation over Pakistan
  • Pakistan said we are not involved
  • India had no evidence of Pakistan's involvement
  • Still Indian state (IAF) intruded international border
  • And they dropping bombs on civilian area harming innocents and their properties.
Indian admitted crime against Pakistan
  • India accepts more crime than on ground
  • State of India violated LOC + International border
  • Both sides have evidences of intrusion by Indian state
  • Punishment for India is due... execution is awaited.
:pop:

Last edited:
i dont think pakistan will do shit, becuase pakistan was too coward to even do anything against afghanistan after they repeatedly killed pakistanis nvm mind india

Honestly if Pakistan wants to insure no planes will be lost during a strike they should not do an airstrike. First off they should get intel on some strategic target such as airbase, ammo dump, etc; and then launch 10-15 Babur's at the targets. If it escalates more after this the first aggressor would surely be India because of India not being sure of clear evidence that JeM actually did the terrorist attacks and not another group and striking recklessly.
JF-17s, and F-16s should be ready and being taxied when the missiles hit because you can be assured that there will most likely be retaliation from India knowing how Modi wants to win the election and will go ultra try hard mode. If this does happen though I will most likely say that their options are risky but something should be done.

Sniper attack is a norm and their is no surprise element. DG ISPR tone says much more than that. We should have following targets in mind:

1) Bring down morale of Indians
2) Hurt them economically

Third possibility would be to bring down Indian Agents in Afghanistan or Pakistan and transfer them to Pakistan and present them to international media. We can even hang Kulbushan to bring their morale down to their knees.

By the grace of Allah we have achieved target #1 that is bring down morale of Indians. Now Pakistan must prepare for target #2 that is weaken India economically. The best way is to do something which scare away foreign investors in India.

Back
Top Bottom