What's new

What kind of options does Pakistan have for retaliation?

Should we respond militarily or by blocking trade routes?

• Military

• Blocking Trade routes

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, I'm the first guy to call out RSS and their BS, but until RSS is declared terrorist by literally any other country or organistaion, you're looking at global wrath for killing civilians.

220 million Pakistanis take RSS as Hindu terrorist organization. And that's what matter. Ofcourse India will be pissed but, trust me, hardly few will shed tears in the world.

Imran khan ji has gone on national television and told the whole world that retaliation will happen regardless of the type of attack on pakistan by india...now IAF had crossed deep inside Azad Kashmir and bombed whatever...by doing that india has practically called imran khan's threat a bluff...so imran khan has to attack /retaliate against india directly...if he does not it will look really bad....his own citizens will laugh at him...like we laughed at modi after 40+ crPF were killed.

eek question hey what OPTION PA or PAF have? they have targets (according to their perspective) inside Pakistan what target PAF inside India ??? their airbases LOL ... trust me PAF lost the chance of shootdown ... now balls in our court... trust me ... woh aap ko 2 min b nahe andar anay dengay... agaye tu phir are you ready for FULL SCALE WAR ? aap nay de-esclation kay chakar may chase nahe kya aur ub aap direct confontration kiliye jayengay?

could it be that the indian mirage fighters were going to hit some other place/ target

but were unable to do so -- because of pak airforce response?

then the hasty drop off load in wilderness--

the cover up story of terrorists killed? ... cas by now- the hit n run baloon of IAF has deflated..

was it luck- in - competance or just a warm up exercise- -- to asses response.....

USA HAS BEEN DOING SAME TACTIC TO INVADE ANY/EVERY COUNTRY ON PRE TEXT OF TERRORISM.

GOING AFTER TERRORISTS-

WHILE USA HAS CREATED EVERY FALSE FLAG- AND TERRORIST ORGNS.

Cuz your moronic Govt has never stopped incursions from your soil. Oh wait that's cuz your Govt is controlled by Army and ISI. Congrats now we have the root cause of all this war hysteria.
Those incursions are going to increase manyfolds soon till liberation of Kashmir.
Even those Pakistani who earlier supported a peaceful resolution to Kashmir are asking now to nuke coward hindus in their bunkers.

All I know is that Pakistan would get hammered by India. How can you fight a nation with the 1.4 billion people lol. That's just stupid.

There is limit to your oatience ?? well then learn to expand that patience. you will be needing a lot of that in coming time. Imran Khan knows it...it's time all your tamed terrorists that you use against India should know this as well. prepare more of them while you can.
We'll make our terrorist neighbor to learn living civilized. There are no terrorists other than Modi and Indian soldiers. You need to stop repeating the same non-sense that your leaders repeated since Mukti Bahini and LTTE times.

We'll make our terrorist neighbor to learn living civilized. There is other terrorists than Modi and Indian soldier. You need to stop the same non-sense that your leaders repeated since Mukti Bahini and LTTE times.

Good that you remember it. Now come soon..we are waiting with open arms and flowers to shower.

hans_logo.png

India briefs envoys of P-5 countries on air strike
IANS | Feb 26,2019 , 05:57 PM IST

envoy_2969.jpg

India briefs envoys of P-5 countries on air strike

New Delhi: India on Tuesday briefed envoys of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council about the IAF's "non-military pre-emptive action" on the biggest training camp of the Jaish-e-Mohammed, which had claimed responsibility for the Pulwama terror attack.Sources said Foreign Secretary Vijay K. Gokhale and secretaries in the External Affairs Ministry briefed foreign envoys, including those of the five permanent members (P-5) of the United Nations Security Council - the US, Britain, France, Russia and China.

Gokhale had met around 25 envoys, including those from P-5 nations, a day after the Pulwama terror attack in which 40 Central Reserve Police Force personnel were killed. The Foreign Secretary had announced earlier in the day that India struck the biggest training camp of the JeM in Balakot in an intelligence-led operation in the early hours of Tuesday and a very large number of JeM senior commanders, trainers and groups of jihadis who were being trained for fidayeen action were eliminated.

Solomon2 comment: Is it a good idea for Pakistan to carry out its own P5 briefing?

Those incursions are going to increase manyfolds soon till liberation of Kashmir.
Even those Pakistani who earlier supported a peaceful resolution to Kashmir are asking now to nuke coward hindus in their bunkers.

be my guest, do it.

Pakistan will find itself in deep shit. Well... Perhaps, not only Pakistan, that is all I know.

220 million Pakistanis take RSS as Hindu terrorist organization. And that's what matter. Ofcourse India will be pissed but, trust me, hardly few will shed tears in the world.
Trusting you or not doesn't matter. India has been doing every thing possible to harm Pakistan and kill Pakistanis. We have the right of self-defense. We'll do what is necessary to do to defend ourselves and our country. I know Indians will respond. But that is the price we all have to pay for the terrorist Modi's actions.

Let's hope Pakistan find support of any other nation on this planet which seconds Pakistani view

Back
Top Bottom