What's new

What kind of options does Pakistan have for retaliation?

Should we respond militarily or by blocking trade routes?

• Military

• Blocking Trade routes

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
So you are clearly admitting as do India, India has done an act of war first. It's a violation of LOC and its will be have to responded in kind pretty heavily.

Not disagreeing. But India had no option either. India could Either start to try and defend itself or let their people die everyday in terrorist attacks.

Prove what? That Indian planes attacked us?
That India didn't attack a terror haven. Pictures from a few stray bombs are not enough. Especially if the satellite photos of the camp and damage back up India's claims.

Indians have already declared a war on us by attacking our country with bombs.
I explained that under post-9/11 UNSC resolutions an attack on a terror haven on Pakistan territory doesn't count as an attack against Pakistan.

You need some brain, I think.
Don't we all?

It's up to Pakistan to prove things. Nobody gives Pakistan the benefit of doubt anymore.

I'm not saying that's fair. I'm saying that is what it is.
To provide proof is the responsibility of accuser , India in this case.

Regarding benefit of doubt Thats what you think or like to believe.From Turkey till Indonesia everyone trust Pakistan and as far as EU and US are concerned their hypocrisy,false flags and heinous crimes against humanity are nomore a secret.

US killed millions in Vietnam can you tell us WHY?

And here you are advocating false narrative. Pakistan have terrorist Kalbushan Yadav serving Indian navy officer caught red handed planning terrorism against innocent civilians and have confessed all of this. Im sure you will agree with me Pak has right to nuke all Indian navy assets.. TRUE

Not disagreeing. But India had no option either. India could Either start to try and defend itself or let their people die everyday in terrorist attacks.
Which terrorist attack? Indians are at war with the people of occupied J&K. Both killing each other. Killing uniformed combatants is not a terrorism. Killing civilians including children, women, and men is terrorism and that's what Indian terrorist soldiers are doing in occupied J&K.

Regarding benefit of doubt Thats what you think or like to believe.From Turkey till Indonesia everyone trust Pakistan and as far as EU and US are concerned their hypocrisy,false flags and heinous crimes against humanity are nomore a secret.
Unfortunately for u turkey and indonesia cant do anything for u in any international forum.

Regarding benefit of doubt Thats what you think or like to believe.From Turkey till Indonesia everyone trust Pakistan -
O.K., Pakistan might get verbal support from those two. How does that help Pakistan?

US killed millions in Vietnam can you tell us WHY?
Red herring. You're essentially claiming, "OK, your country committed crimes in the past so I get to commit the crimes I want now." Not a good argument in most courts, is it?

And here you are advocating false narrative Pakistan have terrorist Kalbushan Yadav -
I think you're confusing me with someone else.

It's up to Pakistan to prove things. Nobody gives Pakistan the benefit of doubt anymore.

I'm not saying that's fair. I'm saying that is what it is.
Power comes from the barrel of the gun, once u show tht power, you ain't show no profs to no body, it's a very simple rule, it's up to others if thy go along with it or not,?

Drop RAAD from a safe distance (300km+) over a heavily populated RSS centre. Pick any from many around India!
Congratulations. You skipped retaliation, sailed past aggression, jumped over any formal declaration of war and landed on mass murder of civilians.
Everybody else on the planet will have a few things to say about Pakistan.

That India didn't attack a terror haven. Pictures from a few stray bombs are not enough. Especially if the satellite photos of the camp and damage back up India's claims.

I explained that under post-9/11 UNSC resolutions an attack on a terror haven on Pakistan territory doesn't count as an attack against Pakistan.

Don't we all?
As I said and proved earlier Indian Navy is full of terrorists so UNSC regulations allow us to annihilate them.

O.K., Pakistan might get verbal support from those two. How does that help Pakistan?

Red herring. You're essentially claiming, "OK, your country committed crimes in the past so I get to commit the crimes I want now." Not a good argument in most courts, is it?

There is no shyt police of the world to dam judge Pakistans crimes?
Yes we did the crime supporting US led war of terror and before tht, against soviet state and thts why we ain't be doing tht again evn if Talibans gona roast thier soilders in AFGHANISTAN, hope USA don't mind tht ?

Well you never know they played smart or acted cowardly after seeing PAF planes coming. Full blown war? Well better tell it to Modi. He needs to understand that. Since he came to power, he is busy using every single opportunity to harm Pakistan. There is a limit to our patience. I think we should square it now. Let it happen. At least Modi, his gang of criminals, and filthy sadhus will see some reason if survived.

There is limit to your oatience ?? well then learn to expand that patience. you will be needing a lot of that in coming time. Imran Khan knows it...it's time all your tamed terrorists that you use against India should know this as well. prepare more of them while you can.

Congratulations. You skipped retaliation, sailed past aggression, jumped over any formal declaration of war and landed on mass murder of civilians.
Everybody else on the planet will have a few things to say about Pakistan.
Thts wht u think, and u aren't the judge who is ruling the dam world?

Hypocrite what about Indian terrorists like Kulbhushan?
kulbhushan-jadhav.jpg

Back
Top Bottom