What's new

What is your favorite Gun?

FN Five-seven

sure i will buy it problem is its ammo is not easily available in local Pakistani market of legal gun showrooms .

Five-seveN_USG.jpg

^^^ Lookin Sexy liked it. Made in ? and Price

in 1995 my grandma give me a dyna for birds hunting :lol: i go to market buy a box of ammo and direct go to hunting never got a single bird until 12 days try again and again .then i use it till i never receive air pistol from UAE :rofl: what a gun you like man .khan sale it that time 600 rupees copy of dyna :lol:

..... direct go to hunting never got a single bird until 12 days try again and again .then i use it till i never receive air pistol from UAE :rofl: what a gun you like man .khan sale it that time 600 rupees copy of dyna :lol:

bfrn207l.jpg

i was innocent hunter yaar . we go to farms and we have a huge garden there which is divided in parts .more then 2 km orange 2km guava 2km mango 2km orange lolz at the end when we come back we feel hell tired and have no mode to even cook them :rolleyes: i still remember once we 3 guys shot 12 birds in a hour .wheat crops were ready and birds was hell too much in fields .you know after they open water in fields so many Storks are there .once i injured a Red-wattled Lapwing and we follow her 3 hours because she fly after injury and we wanna make sure to hunt her as she feel pain :angel:

Tavor series, LOVE 'EM!

product-30363104-big.jpg

marinecommandos.jpg

attachmentln.jpg

Guys in the first pics MARCOS??Going by the helmet and the gloves they look like MARCOS.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

the 5-7 is a nice pistol but but the 5.7 round isnt highly rated terminal ballistics wise same goes for the 4.7 round used by the MP-7.

To Pakistani members for 9mm I suggest go for the CZ-75 darn good pistol(US Delta Force uses it in some capacity) and I think its not so expensive in Pakistan like glock,sig P226.

To Pakistani members for 9mm I suggest go for the CZ-75 darn good pistol(US Delta Force uses it in some capacity) and I think its not so expensive in Pakistan like glock,sig P226.

1ifj8k.jpg

I bought this one few months back which is not bad either.18 rounds non stop :P

its not abut gun its no NBP computer licensee of 9mm :cry: whats going on abut licenses on ground any info ?

Back
Top Bottom