What's new

What is your favorite Gun?

The Smith & Wesson M500 Magnum

Smith_500_8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal favorite of all time is a Beretta 92fs 9MM :guns:

Your question is technically wrong. There are many different types of guns for different purposes. If you can define the specific purpose for the weapon, the question can be answered more appropriately.

As you have shown preference for Bretta 92FS, I assume you meant a hand gun for HD/SD purpose. For SD I prefere and use following handguns for SD and HD.

SD
1. Makarov (9x18) 7+1 round (3+1 mags). Compact, Reliable, Durable, Simple, Concealable, and pretty Accurate for its size, but slightly heavy.
2. Glock 19 (9x19) 15+1 (2+1 mags). Compact, Reliable, Durable, Robust, Concealable, Lightweight with decent Accuracy.

HD
3. CZ75B (9x19) 17+1 (5+1 mags). Full size, Very Reliable, Durable, Very Accurate, Heavy and Sturdy.

Old West guns:

Colt Peacemaker... "God made man... Col. Colt made them equal."
Stampede_Deluxe.jpg

And the Winchester 1873... developed in an era when the alternative was a muzzleloader, or a single shot rifle. A good hand with one of these can rip off 12 aimed shots in 15 seconds. It was the assault rifle of its day.
DSCF1800.jpg

I love the colors - the effect is called "color casehardening" and was designed in an era of low carbon steels. The frame is heat soaked in a charcoal-packed crucible, and the carbon migrates into the steel, making it very hard. The colors are a happy byproduct.

FN Five-seven

sure i will buy it problem is its ammo is not easily available in local Pakistani market of legal gun showrooms .

Five-seveN_USG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom