What's new

Intoxication Hub - Alcohol/Cigarette/Weed/Hash/Naswar/Gutkha

Budweiser Magnum - Strong beer - Excellent hai, pet kharab nahi hota haha
Signature Ultra - checky my DP - acha Rafi/Kishore ke gaane lagao, teen chaar peg daalo aur Chicken/Mutton biryani khao, mast so jao. Baahara thand ya barish ho to, majaa aur bhi alag

(kabhi kabhi 100 Pipers dosto ke saath baithe to, ek time pe Blenders Pride chalta tha par wo abhi utna quality maintain nahi kar rahe hai saale)

Cigarette - Ek time pe bada Goldflake chalta tha, abhi chote pe aagaye bhai - bahut costly hogaya hai

Bas itna hai apna

Bira have a pretty good selection of beers, there's a wheat one, there's a few other types.. both light and strong ones. Carlsberg elephant is mast for a strong beer, tastes light. Corona used to be a favorite, is still nice with a slice of lime but taste changed some since they been doing the made in India ones... orginal Mexican waali sahi thi, markedly different :|

Bira have a pretty good selection of beers, there's a wheat one, there's a few other types.. both light and strong ones. Carlsberg elephant is mast for a strong beer, tastes light. Corona used to be a favorite, is still nice with a slice of lime but taste changed some since they been doing the made in India ones... orginal Mexican waali sahi thi, markedly different :|
Corona light beer hai bhai, chade ga bhi nahi.

Used to go for Carslberg and Elephant, before I switched to Budweiser Magnum. Apne yaha pe BC koi theek se Beer companies me, QC nahi kart shayad. Jo bhi bran chalne lagta hai, uska taste kharab ho jata hai jaldi. I also doubt local mafia adulterating whichever brand is going popular, as I have heard this here in Hyderabad a lot.

He he... Indian pale ale.
example ?

I mostly like lagers for easy drinking, they're light and good.. ales, stouts and that other thing feel a bit heavy, somehow. Used to love ROyal Challenge and Golden Eagle but I think they shut shop now.

Pakistanis spend over 3 billion dollars worth drugs (excluding cigs) and Karachi is the biggest cannabis consuming city after NY.
Iska matlab Karachi me to mauja hi mauja hai, lovely.

eeww.. benzos

yuck

anxiety med, basically a neend ki goli.. makes you all groggy and zombie, take right before bed and it'll knock you out.
Crap waise kuch nahi chahiya bhai
Jo bhi karo kayde se aur mild mannered, ke majaa bhi aaye.

eeww.. benzos

yuck

anxiety med, basically a neend ki goli.. makes you all groggy and zombie, take right before bed and it'll knock you

And that's exactly why I take it sometimes. It's a beautiful thing!

Not as strong as some of the other psychiatric meds out there, but it does the trick.

Not as strong as some of the other psychiatric meds out there, but it does the trick.
There was a time I was very stressed and told to do these... clonazepam something.. even .25 mg would make me all groggy and drain all energy, like it was bad even after a good night's sleep.

I know people who do it, if it helps you.. fine, but it didn't work for me.

Going through some kinda depression or what??

Try Weed its too amazing

Going through some kinda depression or what??

Try Weed its too amazing

Nah, not depression. Just a little bit of anxiety every now and then.

That and the fact I have trouble falling asleep sometimes, so my doc prescribed Lorazepam to essentially kill two birds with one stone

Back
Top Bottom