What's new

What is the problem with Iran and JF-17?

I'm just waiting for Israel / US to bomb Iran. After that you'll see all these forum Iran Strong guys crying like babies and coming to buy the JF-17. But buy then its too late. Its already too late, their country has gone to sh!t so they are calling the JF-17 that instead. Sour grapes anyone?

Iran had its fair share of pumped under the cook for many years, sanctioned, isolated like no country ever had, but I would class Iran in a way that Pakistan sold missiles, nuclear secrets to Iran and yet when Iran was busted by westerners they blamed Pakistan, since then Pakistan should never sell the inferior military of Iran any weapons, no cooperation, no JF-17s, no Military things.

From Pakistan's point of view, Pakistanis donot want Iran bombed by Israel or Americans, since first they are muslims, and then second Pakistan can not cope with Iranian millions of refugees, like Pakistan is still facing millions of refugees from Afghanistan since Pakistan defeated the Soviets.

Last Pakistan can not have anything technically advanced from Iran Military, Iran doesnot produce anything which Pakistan does not have.

By enlarge Pakistan has advanced Atomic bombs, Nuclear Missiles, Ballistic Missiels, Tanks, artillery, Air Weapons and Fighters, much better communication systems, radars, almost you can name anything....Pakistan is much advanced and better then the Iranian Military by far ahead.

There you gowith your retarded sheet again.....

Yes Do you have Nukes, Do you have AESA radar Jets, Do you have Hydrogen, and Neutron bomb? Do you have Link 16 technology, Do you have SAAB advanced AWACS? Do you have 150KM air to air missiles? Do you have Raad air launched missiles? Do you have miniature Nasr nuke missiles? This is all what Pakistan have. Now what can you or Iranian Miltiary provide better to Pakistan? Nothing.

Iran had its fair share of pumped under the cook for many years, sanctioned, isolated like no country ever had, but I would class Iran in a way that Pakistan sold missiles, nuclear secrets to Iran and yet when Iran was busted by westerners they blamed Pakistan, since then Pakistan should never sell the inferior military of Iran any weapons, no cooperation, no JF-17s, no Military things.

From Pakistan's point of view, Pakistanis donot want Iran bombed by Israel or Americans, since first they are muslims, and then second Pakistan can not cope with Iranian millions of refugees, like Pakistan is still facing millions of refugees from Afghanistan since Pakistan defeated the Soviets.

Last Pakistan can not have anything technically advanced from Iran Military, Iran doesnot produce anything which Pakistan does not have.

By enlarge Pakistan has advanced Atomic bombs, Nuclear Missiles, Ballistic Missiels, Tanks, artillery, Air Weapons and Fighters, much better communication systems, radars, almost you can name anything....Pakistan is much advanced and better then the Iranian Military by far ahead.

If the americans and their sidekicks attack Iran, Pakistan would probably be next. To hell with the americans. I don't want to see ANYMORE Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims being killed by these racist devils. We should show some solidarity and unity.

You are wrong mate. There are many fields that Pakistan and Iran can cooperate (nicer way to say instead of Pakistan can learn from Iran). I don't have much time or willingness now to go into full detail but 2 examples are the pinpoint accuracy of Ballistic missiles and local radar production.

As for Pakistani army being more advanced than Iran. Well, you have no problems acquiring latest technology from the US or the entire world and your trainings and procedures are up to date. Iran is under technology transfer lockdown since 1979. So logically you should have a better army, yes. If you didn't, that would be groundbreaking.

We don't want to compare ourselves with Pakistan because it is a fellow friendly neighbour. There is no use of doing that, however keep in mind that our adversaries are the US and Israel. On our own, we made their lifes miserable in the entire Middle East.

Like i said, our adversaries are the US and Israel, two of the biggest (strongest) military powers in the world, logically, other nations would be much easier to handle for us if we were to go into a full conflict with them.

You are wrong mate. There are many fields that Pakistan and Iran can cooperate (nicer way to say instead of Pakistan can learn from Iran). I don't have much time or willingness now to go into full detail but 2 examples are the pinpoint accuracy of Ballistic missiles and local radar production.

As for Pakistani army being more advanced than Iran. Well, you have no problems acquiring latest technology from the US or the entire world and your trainings and procedures are up to date. Iran is under technology transfer lockdown since 1979. So logically you should have a better army, yes. If you didn't, that would be groundbreaking.

We don't want to compare ourselves with Pakistan because it is a fellow friendly neighbour. There is no use of doing that, however keep in mind that our adversaries are the US and Israel. On our own, we made their lifes miserable in the entire Middle East.

Like i said, our adversaries are the US and Israel, two of the biggest (strongest) military powers in the world, logically, other nations would be much easier to handle for us if we were to go into a full conflict with them.

It's a miracle Iran has thus far survived against Israel and its Yankee attack dog the U.S.A.

What a sorry state of affairs man....

We do have serious problems acquiring new technologies, since US has sanctioned us from buying Turkish helicopters worth $1.5billion, New F16s, New Cobra helicopters, new Subs from Germany etc etc. That is why Pakistan now has many joint ventures with China and in years has built a big military industrial base in Pakistan to survive itself.

Trust me if it was not out of fear that Iran will get attacked a blood-brother Muslim country in the recent killing of General Qasem Soleimani who we know had some unfavorable views of Pakistan too, even though Qasem Soleimani got also trained and visited our Pakistani SSG Commando Center in Cherat.

Pakistan went on active diplomacy to US, to Iran, to Saudia to stop any misadventure from happening, or a total war to break out.

If the americans and their sidekicks attack Iran, Pakistan would probably be next. To hell with the americans. I don't want to see ANYMORE Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims being killed by these racist devils. We should show some solidarity and unity.

I have so many brilliant Iranian friends in UK and few Iranians who live in Lahore city of Pakistan.....I treat them as equal as to me as they do me....but fundamental issue is I feel is narrowness in an Iranian mindset, smallish mindset, independent yet selfish mindset....that means when shit comes to hit the fan, iranians back track and blame others like the Missile and Nuke designs we sold iran, that nature is what you see in a common Iranian as well, typical of Iranians by the way throughout history.

This is why many Pakistanis donot trust iranians, while Pakistanis want to help, think about Iran as the most brotherly country, most trusted neighbour, most trusted blood brothers, with centuries of history links from Indus valley civilization and Persian civilization. Reason why Iranians have become isolated and lonely in world is there narrow, sensitive attitude even towards its most loyal friends.

Nobody wants brown/olive/yellow skins Muslims killed, that is why we have to bear all the Iranian brunt of arrogance and yet cooperate in borders, diplomacy, relations, since under pressure Iran will blow up commercial airlines like Ukrainian, and this will happen US and Israel and Europe will attack Iran one day for sure.

Last edited:
No hard feeling taken buddy.....
Its the little kids that get over exited.... this project can be very imprtant for Pakistan IF it starts making different parts f the plane itself.... little by little..... over a number of yeras, it will have its own industries and technology to make a new plane.
That way, Pakistan will have something others want.....
Getting over exited about a plane that is almost entirely foreign made is premature and childing...... insultig Iran for not buying this plane is stupid.
Pakistan has already achieved that through Mirages and Mushaks. JF17 is a joint venture and has sizeable Pakistani DNA in it. You get a wrong impression of Paksitani aeronautical manufacturing capabilities from other commercial sectors which I agree are really not that great but our defense manufacturing capabilities share nothing from other industries and were set up independently of the fact that we cannot produce decent automobiles and other stuff even for our domestic consumption. The new fifth-gen project Azm is the living example of what I'm trying to project here. No nation can even think of starting building a fifth-gen fighter aircraft if she doesn't have at least 4th-gen fighter jet manufacturing know-how. Don't take it personally but to put it simply we are ahead of Iran on this front just like you are ahead of us in automobiles or air defense manufacturing.

It's a miracle Iran has thus far survived against Israel and its Yankee attack dog the U.S.A.

What a sorry state of affairs man....
Well, Iran was a powerful empire state. So it should be of no surprise that the descendant of the Persian empire is holding out so long.

This is what I mean by idot little kids talking crap..... the JF 17 has a significant Pakistani DNA? WHAT does that mean? Youve been having sex with it?
I have a simple DNA test to prove paternity. Did you design it?
Do you make any of the sensitive pats like the engine, radar, avionics, landing gear? The answer to the above in NO.
You can talk crap about Iran all you want, but Iran actually makes jet engines, it makes landing gears and ejection seats and avionics..... you dont have to be a genioues to see Iran is miles ahead in jet technology....

This is what I mean by idot little kids talking crap..... the JF 17 has a significant Pakistani DNA? WHAT does that mean? Youve been having sex with it?
Do you make any of the sensitive pats like the engine, radar, avionics, landing gear? The answer to the above in NO.
You can talk crap about Iran all you want, but Iran actually makes jet engines, it makes landing gears and ejection seats and avionics..... you dont have to be a genioues to see Iran is miles ahead in jet

Are ejection seats and engines being built from scratch or just over hauled,painted and then called indigenous products.
Kindly provide a link preferably non Iranian for your claim.

Thanks

You can talk crap about Iran all you want, but Iran actually makes jet engines, it makes landing gears and ejection seats and avionics..... you dont have to be a genioues to see Iran is miles ahead in jet technology....

Are ejection seats and engines being built from scratch or just over hauled,painted and then called indigenous products.

Thanks

Lol reverse engineering is not making it's piracy and unethical.
All the crap iran makes is useless we know and the world knows and laughs at you and your stupid 5th gen FAKE FIGHTER which is not even designed right to fool a Irani lol Iran makes nothing it reverse engineers.

I think it's quite the opposite. We made your Iranian life miserable. The US and Israel is are a countless times richer, with way better life standards, all while Iran chokes under sanctions. Iranian nuclear scientists, extremely important generals like Qassem, Iranian air defenses, missile stockpiles, weapon caches, all are getting blown up in Iran, in Lebanon, in Iraq, in Syria and more.
Iranian smuggling ships are getting taken over, and now the corona virus is really beating it up well, and the cure or the vaccine is most likely gonna come from Israel or the US :)

You see, you might arm a bunch of proxies because you know you don't have any chance yourselves, but we are not the miserable ones.

I think it's quite the opposite. We made your Iranian life miserable. The US and Israel is are a countless times richer, with way better life standards, all while Iran chokes under sanctions. Iranian nuclear scientists, extremely important generals like Qassem, Iranian air defenses, missile stockpiles, weapon caches, all are getting blown up in Iran, in Lebanon, in Iraq, in Syria and more.
Iranian smuggling ships are getting taken over, and now the corona virus is really beating it up well, and the cure or the vaccine is most likely gonna come from Israel or the US :)

You see, you might arm a bunch of proxies because you know you don't have any chance yourselves, but we are not the miserable ones.
On the contrary, Israeli citizens live extremely miserably constantly under direct Iranian sponsored fire. Iranians live in total peace, there are no shelters, no emergency rooms against enemy fire. Iran is a oase of peace compared to Israel. You have to be better be careful, any moment an Iranian sponsored missile might fall onto your roof ending your and your family's miserable life on the occupied Palestinian lands. If you are lucky, you will get warned by those American sponsored anti home-made rocket missile that will save your ***.

The average Iranian watches you on tv running to the nearest shelter. Never forget.

And oh, never forget India,Georgia etc... extremely cowardish when we just started the game you guys suddenly ended it ;)

Its a honour to give casualties against two bloodsucking powers. But, we are your neighbours now, forcefully. Now eat the future Iranian sponsored missiles for now... you inbred settler son of a b.itch.

Thanks

100 % Iranian made....

Iranian made ejection seats:

Iranian made jet engine:

Iranian made randing gear:

100 % Iranian made....

Iranian made ejection seats:

Iranian made jet engine:

Iranian made randing gear:

Leave him you're quite far ahead from us in the terms of self reliance but thanks to the west for sanctions you for self reliance no hard feelings bro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom