What's new

What is healthy breakfast to you?

Idali Shambhala.
KSLuob

Olives, Vegetables, and different Cheese (Turkish Feta and Kasar mostly), Jam, Honey and Kaymak (Honey and Cream), Turkish Tea
Eggs with Sucuk (Turkish Spicy Sausage) <--- i can eat it the whole day, it's really good.

288276.jpg
Nice....

I have 1 slice of bread, olives and plain yogurt. 1 egg once a week. None of the processed meats is allowed in our home; family history of cancer - too many nitrites and cant imagine the rubbish that is put into it to mask the poor quality of meat including mechanically extracted meat - that is meat fit for an animal meal not humans.

Sorry, I see what they do in processing plants and i shake my head.

Ideal: Oat (or Museli) mixed with fruit pieces, raisin+ milk & honey followed buy a black tea... Which I hate btw, but have to take atleast twice a week due to the wife's persistence... followed by dry fruits around 11 am.

Mostly toasted bread with little salted butter, eggs & tea.... followed by dry fruits around 11 am.

Desirable: What @Samlee posted... ;)... But hardly ever.. may be once a month on way to my cricket club during weekends.... Specially Halwa Puri or Keema Puri!!!

Puri & Channa is also my favorite..... but can indulge rarely only...

Really Just Chia Paratha????? What About A Decadent Siri Paye Nihari Cholay and Qulchay????Or Even At The Very Least Halwa Puri

maxresdefault.jpg

kulcha-1.jpg

1200px-Nihari.JPG

paeyf-470x260.jpg

Sleep early. I sleep at 9 PM and wakes up at 5 AM
i should try that but i am very unproductive during the day for some reason. cant help it. i cant concentrate. even the little distractions break my concentration but at night time i am super sharp

i should try that but i am very unproductive during the day for some reason. cant help it. i cant concentrate. even the little distractions break my concentration but at night time i am supe:3r sharp
I have no other choice, Fajar prayers at 5:30 AM, kids school at 7:30 AM. I take one hour for my breakfast which is two fried eggs, 2 toasted bran bread loafs and a large and strong cup of coffee with milk and sugar. Breakfast also include chatting with Dad and shouting at kids to get ready on time.

That reminds me, what coffee do you people use? Instant?
Here mostly instant but now, trend is towards ground coffee. We have superb coffee from neighbouring countries. My fav is from Angola, Rwanda, Congo (Kivu), Malawi, Zims

Just a good cup of black aromatic coffee (no sugar) with yogurt and olive oil + bread. That is all.

In the cape provinces, we tend to have local kippers for bkfast as well with toast and eggs.

2 Rotian, Achar, Shorba, Chaey, Halwa, Chany, Andy....sometimes paratha....jo mil jaey.
Eat everything, and that is healthy. Dont stick to some food leaving other foods. Body needs many nutrients to eliminate toxins. One sign of healthy food, according to my own research, is when you are taking bath regularly but your body is producing unexplained odor, that means your food is deficient in something. Change your food then.

Last edited:
That reminds me, what coffee do you people use? Instant?
Here mostly instant but now, trend is towards ground coffee. We have superb coffee from neighbouring countries. My fav is from Angola, Rwanda, Congo (Kivu), Malawi, Zims

Just a good cup of black aromatic coffee (no sugar) with yogurt and olive oil + bread. That is all.

In the cape provinces, we tend to have local kippers for bkfast as well with toast and eggs.

We mostky drink Chai and green tea here,

Back
Top Bottom