What's new

What is healthy breakfast to you?

Typical Turkish Breakfast :-)
288276.jpg

I'm addicted to caffeine and nicotine and smoke 30 cigarettes a day and drink a cup of tea with every other cigarette, meaning 14-16 cups every day, and yet I never smoke and drink tea on empty stomach. I wake up, get a bowl of corn flakes+Choco with milk and then I smoke. After that I start preparing my above mentioned meal.

ay.
Brrrrrr .. dude that some messed up stuff you mentioned .
I cannot imagine even in my imagination .
You, as a girl should eat more. Remember, a healthy mother gives birth to a healthy child and you are gonna be a mother someday.

Yeah .. im trying to .. In sha Allah
Thankyou :)

Brrrrrr .. dude that some messed up stuff you mentioned .
I cannot imagine even in my imagination .

Yeah .. im trying to .. In sha Allah
Thankyou :)

Start with :
- Cereal ( porridge Dalia or cor flakes)
- Boiled egg

You're appetit is gonna increase and you'll get used to it. Good luck.

I don't consider my breakfast to be healthy which usually consists of:
2 eggs cheese omelette + 4 white breads + a chicken nugget + corn flakes + a glass of juice.

What do you eat and how healthy and balanced do you think it is?

Thanks.

Fruit juice (fresh orange juice, when I am not feeling too lazy to make it, early in the morning), two eggs (usually a cheese omelette, but switching between that, an onion, green chilli, tomato bit version, or scrambled eggs, or fried eggs, or poached eggs, or a boiled egg grated), sausages, two pieces of bread, toasted, and coffee out of a French press. I've cut out bacon or ham, as it's getting too rich for an old geezer to handle all that red meat.

Other days, it's a couple of parathas fried with eggs broken on them, perhaps just a paratha and dahi, or if I wake feeling slow and lazy, even a couple of cucumber and tomato sandwiches, every one of them washed down with coffee. Needless to add, my doctor assures me that there is some blood in my coffee stream. Very occasionally, I summon up the energy to make upma with sambhar (obviously sambhar done the previous evening). Unfortunately, this is a delicate one; one small mis-step and the thing is difficult to gulp down. Needs total concentration. I've given up idlis and dosai, that used to be a favourite even two years ago.

The rest of the day is very austere: soups, salads, fruit and fruit juices, perhaps a full meal (lunch, I try to avoid eating dinner, or going beyond a very light supper) that is usually Indian, one veg, one dal and rotis: I did phhool kopi'r daalna the other day, that's a Bengali aloo gobi, no onions, no garlic, with toor dal and parathas.

Start with :
- Cereal ( porridge Dalia or cor flakes)
- Boiled egg

You're appetit is gonna increase and you'll get used to it. Good luck.

Must go back to porridge. It sets you up for the whole day.

Typical Turkish Breakfast :-)
288276.jpg

Ooooooh!

Could you name the dishes?

My ideal Breafast
Paratha+ achar + eggs(desi) + saag with makhan + shakar + kawa (lasi in winters)
But if you dont do much physical activity then its not healthy

What i usually get:
Paratha+eggs+curry+chai(shakar wali)

What could I do ..
I'm addicted to it just like a drunk is addicted to drinks .

He @Valar. Eats so much , for me it's a very heavy breakfast , something that is not in my capability .
I'm actually considering to change my diet , I'll be going to uni then will wake up early so i hope .. I also take good breakfast .

I can understand your addiction to tea. Although it is a famous drink in Pakistan which shouldn't be. Tea is dangerous especially when taken prior to a meal since it contains extreme amount of caffeine which boosts the circulation of blood without necessity. Am allergic to anything that contains caffeine. Like Chocolates, Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks etc.. Although I can have those but my right hand begins irritating me for no reason due to a nerve cell of mine which cannot tolerate Caffeine. Valar's breakfast is heavy which is fine but I'd say it isn't required to eat that much unless you need calories lol..Although I'd say again, Khali Pet Chae Na len Bibi. Boht khatrnak hai! Have a bread toast along with it.

I can understand your addiction to tea. Although it is a famous drink in Pakistan which shouldn't be. Tea is dangerous especially when taken prior to a meal since it contains extreme amount of caffeine which boosts the circulation of blood without necessity. Am allergic to anything that contains caffeine. Like Chocolates, Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks etc.. Although I can have those but my right hand begins irritating me for no reason due to a nerve cell of mine which cannot tolerate Caffeine. Valar's breakfast is heavy which is fine but I'd say it isn't required to eat that much unless you need calories lol..Although I'd say again, Khali Pet Chae Na len Bibi. Boht khatrnak hai! Have a bread toast along with it.

My bad .. I was thinking drinking 3 cups of tea a day is an addiction . Valar woke me up !

15 -16 cups a day .. man ... :what:

My bad .. I was thinking drinking 3 cups of tea a day is an addiction . Valar woke me up !

Yeah I just checked him out. @Valar. is seriously messing up with this health. Althoug hes pretty much at extreme. Hamara acha hai bhai! No Chaye! :)

My brother is kinda same, smokes a lot with tea lol.

I have light breakfast. Strawberries, porridge or cereals also orange juice.

If I eat very early in the morning and it’s heavy I feel sick

Back
Top Bottom