What's new

What is healthy breakfast to you?

Faujis are obsessed with Tea and Smoking. Already tried everything.
Please take care as much as u can , whatever is in your capability .
I take care of my younger bros, nd always cautious , I get scared seeing the young guys getting addicted to drugs , turning into ' nashaai ' , ruining their lives .

capstaan, gold leaf, pine, fake benson hedges, i have gived up, for long time now due to too many close encounters with heart issue.

heart-cigarettes-15683285.jpg

An omelette of two eggs with tomatoes and green chillies with two slices or two fried eggs with two slices or two eggs and one slice of nutella with tea. On Sundays its French slices or omelette with paratha.
Sometimes i use shami kabab with two light toasted slices.

Please take care as much as u can , whatever is in your capability .
I take care of my younger bros, nd always cautious , I get scared seeing the young guys getting addicted to drugs , turning into ' nashaai ' , ruining their lives .

I agree, very young lads are into drugs and smoking. They think it makes them look cool! Although hes elder to me and only limited to smocking. Meri konsi sun leni. So I do not speak against it, nor its into my domain.

One cup of coffee and a 5k jog. I'm one of those people that gets sick if they eat too early in the morning:(.

On my way to work I pick up some pound cake to eat around 11 and either get a refill of my morning java or a cup of tea, but I don't eat until lunch.

Currants of Lingonberries are my favs.

At what time do you wake up?

654621a7af64455e6d694081db58c941.jpg

• Coffee Black
  • Banana Loaf or Malt Loaf.
  • A Banana which goes in my gym bag

Yeah .. im trying to .. In sha Allah
Thankyou :)

and i am wondering ATM kay "ye kis tarha ki maa bany ge . :lol:

I can understand your addiction to tea. Although it is a famous drink in Pakistan which shouldn't be. Tea is dangerous especially when taken prior to a meal since it contains extreme amount of caffeine which boosts the circulation of blood without necessity. Am allergic to anything that contains caffeine. Like Chocolates, Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks etc.. Although I can have those but my right hand begins irritating me for no reason due to a nerve cell of mine which cannot tolerate Caffeine. Valar's breakfast is heavy which is fine but I'd say it isn't required to eat that much unless you need calories lol..Although I'd say again, Khali Pet Chae Na len Bibi. Boht khatrnak hai! Have a bread toast along with it.

Bhai g guzaara. Chaay kay khilaaf aik bat nahe sunun ga me. :big_boss: . samaj jao warna. :butcher:

Back
Top Bottom