What's new

What is healthy breakfast to you?

steamed fish with okra and two alu parathas with achaar

Blueberry muffin and a 9 to 12 oz glass of orange juice.

DSC_0003[1].JPG

a more thorough view of my chicken

DSC_0004[1].JPG

Nandos is every where. My wife always buys it when we go for groceries
Great man. May it conquer newer tastes and territories. Power to peri-peri chilli.

If you want the receipe how to make real peri-peri chicken, let me know - had posted it before on other threads.

i don't know you tell me ????? maybe it is imported here
Yes it must be; check the label - if it is manufactured and bottled in RSA; i know they re-import into UK and send to other markets from there as well.
Me, I have the 1 litre bottles of both commercial and home made one. Home made is more potent using fresh farm peri-peri peppers. Let me know if you want to know how to make it at home or even how to make peri-peri chicken (much better than Nandos - they cheat in the way they make it - 24hrs in salt/bay leave/garlic solution); then they just dab the chicken with the apprpriate sauce --- FAIL grade in my opinion - not authentic peri-peri.

For best peri-peri - you have to go to Maputo/Moz - ladies sell massive bottles of the sauce in the market. Man.... delicious as peri-peri prawns or chicken. Commercial stuff is not even close to it but make sure to have water and milk nearby :).

Scrambled eggs, Glass of fresh fruit juice.

Pancakes, Breakfast Tacos, "brunch". :D

Great man. May it conquer newer tastes and territories. Power to peri-peri chilli.

If you want the receipe how to make real peri-peri chicken, let me know - had posted it before on other threads.

Yes it must be; check the label - if it is manufactured and bottled in RSA; i know they re-import into UK and send to other markets from there as well.
Me, I have the 1 litre bottles of both commercial and home made one. Home made is more potent using fresh farm peri-peri peppers. Let me know if you want to know how to make it at home or even how to make peri-peri chicken (much better than Nandos - they cheat in the way they make it - 24hrs in salt/bay leave/garlic solution); then they just dab the chicken with the apprpriate sauce --- FAIL grade in my opinion - not authentic peri-peri.

For best peri-peri - you have to go to Maputo/Moz - ladies sell massive bottles of the sauce in the market. Man.... delicious as peri-peri prawns or chicken. Commercial stuff is not even close to it but make sure to have water and milk nearby :).

man , are you black south african or are you white ?

lol

i was passing in the aisles and i saw some "extra hot stuff" i had no idea i would be importing from your nation :)

man , are you black south african or are you white ?

lol

i was passing in the aisles and i saw some "extra hot stuff" i had no idea i would be importing from your nation :)
Man.... i never answer race questions. great grand parents are from Halab and migrated away due to prosecution. I am of that heritage; I am african by soul - colour or race means nothing to me.

Post the photo i will be able to tell you/ mostly products from SA are good overall.

I don't consider my breakfast to be healthy which usually consists of:
2 eggs cheese omelette + 4 white breads + a chicken nugget + corn flakes + a glass of juice.

What do you eat and how healthy and balanced do you think it is?

Thanks.
That’s a pretty healthy breakfast bro, minus the cornflakes and the white bread. Try switching to whole grain bread or have just 2 pieces of white. Cornflakes are bad carbs. Also have an avocado before breakfast

One cup of warm milk with sheermal and a medium size bowl of lab e sheere'n with dates in it.

Scrambled eggs, Glass of fresh fruit juice.

Pancakes, Breakfast Tacos, "brunch". :D
You currently living in India ?

Back
Top Bottom