What's new

What Iranians and Saudis refuse to realize!

lol , do you have the guts to insult iranian nation ?

plus your love towards saudi is not a secret , so creating a thread calling for "PEACE" by u sounds cheezy to me !

Sadly you are behaving like middle schooler.

Please update your intellect.

@Developereo

Nonsense. Iran and Iranians are highly disliked by most Arabs. Certainly their policy. We Arabs know it from first hand. Regarding Egypt. Did you see the scenes of that Shia cleric who was accused of being and Iranian spy and what happened with him? Even the Iraqis dislike Iran by far despite being the only Arab country that borders Iran. The Shias included. Despite Iran being ruled by a so-called Shia theocracy. Just imagine if they one day get an nationalist ruler again…..

Only Israel and Jews are more disliked in the ME of "local" people. Ask any Arab.

Of course there are people who have nothing against Iran or Iranians likewise you will find Iranians not having a problem with Arabs or any Arab countries.

But we are talking in general here.

The dislike is more of a 1979+ phenomenon

Unless you can show with some historical figures that

Arabs were trying to fork Iranians in 1910, 1920, 1930, all the way to 1978.

Thank you

Sadly you are behaving like middle schooler.

Please update your intellect.

lol ,iranian people are the most educated in the region ... dont worry abt me babe

you are the one in need , cause you just curse and insult some people who have nothing to do with you ....

that shows your level of education

@Developereo

Nonsense. Iran and Iranians are highly disliked by most Arabs. Certainly their policy. We Arabs know it from first hand. Regarding Egypt. Did you see the scenes of that Shia cleric who was accused of being an Iranian spy and what happened with him? Egypt has had no ties to Iran since 1979….

Even the Iraqis dislike Iran by far despite being the only Arab country that borders Iran. The Shias included. Despite Iran being ruled by a so-called Shia theocracy. Just imagine if they one day get an nationalist ruler again…..

Only Israel and Jews are more disliked in the ME of "local" people. Ask any Arab.

Of course there are people who have nothing against Iran or Iranians likewise you will find Iranians not having a problem with Arabs or any Arab countries.

Yes, today anti-Iranian feeling has spread.
But traditionally, Egyptians were not as anti-Iran as the Saudis, for example.
And, even today, Moroccans are generally more moderate. They even had Jewish ministers in the government.

The dislike is more of a 1979+ phenomenon

Unless you can show with some historical figures that

Arabs were trying to fork Iranians in 1910, 1920, 1930, all the way to 1978.

Thank you

Arab-Iranian animosity predates Islam. It is actually more Arab-Persian animosity since Arabs don't really have a problem with Azeris, Baluch, Turkmens and other ethnic groups living in Iran.

But you are right that the problem grow after 1979 due to their meddling in the Arab world although those have been utterly failed experiments outside of HizbAlShaitan.

People should understand that Persians are imperialistic by nature. We have been trying to 'dominate' the region for more than 2500 years. I mean, Arab regionalism only started with the surge of Islam. Before that, Arabs never tried or had the power to bring their hegemony in the Middle East. Even Semite empires like Assyrians and Babylonians never thought of conquering parts of Europe or Central-Asia.

Iranians invented imperialism, and that is why there is resistance in the region.

This is so true but I am shocked an Iranian would admit to this, now with this being stated you can understand why the Arabs would fear a powerful Iran (even if they refuse to admit it). The only solution is for both sides to respect the territorial boundaries already present and stop trying to turn other states into their playgrounds.

@Developereo

Nonsense. Iran and Iranians are highly disliked by most Arabs. Certainly their policy. We Arabs know it from first hand. Regarding Egypt. Did you see the scenes of that Shia cleric who was accused of being an Iranian spy and what happened with him? Egypt has had no ties to Iran since 1979….

Even the Iraqis dislike Iran by far despite being the only Arab country that borders Iran. The Shias included. Despite Iran being ruled by a so-called Shia theocracy. Just imagine if they one day get an nationalist ruler again…..

I met few Iranian girls and they said they hate Iran too. That whole country is hold together thanks to their authoritarian type of government. Nobody can open their mouth or speak their mind. The Iranians on this forum live abroad. If they say these things in Iran they will probably get tracked down and punished.

I met few Iranian girls and they said they hate the Iranian regime too. That whole country is hold together thanks to their authoritarian type of government. Nobody can open their mouth or speak their mind. The Iranians on this forum live abroad. If they say these things in Iran they will probably get tracked down and punished.

It's even more nuanced than that.

Not all Arabs hate Iran and Persians. Egyptians have traditionally been more neutral. Morocco is fairly moderate.

In fact, the anti-Persian feeling drops away the further you go from GCC.

It's focused on GCC Arabs v/s Iranians and, yes, it goes back millenia before Islam was even around.

Agreed but I do not think you should classify Moroccans as Arabs as I believe they are mostly Berbers. I may be wrong.

@FaujHistorian

US is developing its shale reserves at a VERY fast rate. Sooner they get their oil security the sooner they'll lose motives to stay and play jiggy in the Middle East.

US has a great deal of domestic pressure to disengage from the Mideast. I doubt they'll stay in A'stan too.

The US gets less than 10% of its oil from the Middle East.

The US is not, and has never been, in the Middle East to control American energy supplies. It is in the region to control others' (potential enemies') energy supplies.

@FaujHistorian

US is developing its shale reserves at a VERY fast rate. Sooner they get their oil security the sooner they'll lose motives to stay and play jiggy in the Middle East.

US has a great deal of domestic pressure to disengage from the Mideast. I doubt they'll stay in A'stan too.

Actually US has distanced itself from Middle eastern oil for a while now, it is actually Europeans who are still dependent on oil from that region. If there was another oil embargo like in the 70s the US would be OK despite the rise in prices here at the pumps but Europeans would bend over backwards to prevent such an embargo.

But you are right that the problem grow after 1979 due to their meddling in the Arab world although those have been utterly failed experiments outside of HizbAlShaitan.

Ayatullah plague didn't just "meddle" in Arab affairs, they did it everywhere they could find willing blind followers, like Hizbul Shaitan.

Soon

Saudi Arabia too copied nay aped Ayatullahs and did the same $hit around the world whereever they could find the likes of Tali-barbarians.

Arab-Iranian animosity predates Islam. It is actually more Arab-Persian animosity since Arabs don't really have a problem with Azeris, Baluch, Turkmens and other ethnic groups living in Iran.

We can always go back to history of 10,000 BC (I love studying it)

But we should not support modern day $hit-fest just because someone threw $hit on somebody back in 10,000 BC

Regarding the imperialism nonsense.

Arabs ruled various Caliphates for 1000 years and had way bigger empires than the Iranians. Much more recently as well. So that logic makes no sense. The Semitic people were also the first people in the ME region who had real empires. So I don't agree with that notion either. Italians also once ruled an empire (Roman Empire) but I don't seem them being imperialists at all.

cu7m.png

d2fd.png

Besides the old days of conquering whole lands have ended long ago. So that argument is not even valuable anymore. There is a difference of seeing yourself as a regional power and wanting influence and then having deluded dreams of conquering any foreign land.

Back
Top Bottom