What's new

What Iranians and Saudis refuse to realize!

yeap. that's true

Good suggestion.

If you see my posts you would know already how I feel about the $tupid and childish rivaleries between the two.

However your suggestion ignores the land aka border disputes among the countries.

Does Saudi have border dispute?

No.

The dispute between Saudi and Iran is complete idiocy.

And

the two countries are hell bent on wasting away God given gift of petro-dollars and spiritual influence to kill 1000s of other Muslims.

Hope you understand.

It all started with the fake Wannabe Arab Mullah's who took the power in 1979. I am not in the mood for a long and serious discussion but I can refer to my previous posts on that topic.
Compare the situation before that period to the one afterwards. They are playing a already lost game. Blame the Muslim masses. Neither country is encouraging other Muslims to kill each other because they are picking different sides in this conflict. What has Pakistan do to with our dispute? In all seriousness? Blame the idiots in your country for killing each other due to political/sectarian differences. Sunnis and Shias in KSA are not killing each other neither in Iran.

I love coffee, so I will try to get some of the authentic original Arabic coffee, well at least the ones I can order over the internet. :P

I love both coffee and tea.:P

I try to keep a LONG distance from their false believes but I know that it is some kind of cult worship among many of them. Their problem after all.
:lol:

Surely you must be joking bro? You made me spill Arabic coffee on my computer. Thank you.

It is like hearing the majoos reciting the Noble Qur'an.

you know whats our problem ? the problem is extremist non-islamic culture of terrorist saudi family which had brain washed most of arabian people today

20-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.small.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

the problem is the saudi family cult infecting the whole region ...

now if u think for just a sec that i wont be here 27/7 watching you and friends spreading hatred here , you must be sillier than i thought !! :lol:

hatred , racism , trolling , insult and blindness is all i can find in your posts .

Now let the racial war begin. Unfortunately THATs what the core of the problem is. Its not SUNNI vs SHIA ... Its Persian vs Arab.

Islam bans racism, read the last sermon of the Prophet SAW

Just look at yourselves and think what you both are practicing......then compared to what you were taught.

I agree with that its certainly not Shia vs Sunni so it seems to be more politically motivated than a religious conflict.

@al-Hasani

Our problem is with India not Indians. Our issue is a political and a territorial one. We don't hate each other based on race etc we are working to solve our problems.

Iran vs Saudi is a 'non existent' conflict, there's no territorial dispute, none of you have the ability to invade each other. Your issue is that of race and power than religion. Muslims all over the world hold both of you close for you hold the secred geography. Therefore the Arab vs Persian racial war is having ripple effects all across the muslim world.

You and @al-Hasani are mini KSA and IRI here on PDF. If we can ensure peace between you guys I think we can have hope for your countries :D . Just a light hearted comment, mates, no offense.
you know whats our problem ? the problem is extremist non-islamic culture of terrorist saudi family which had brain washed most of arabian people today

View attachment 11590

the problem is the saudi family cult infecting the whole region ...

now if u think for just a sec that i wont be here 27/7 watching you and friends spreading hatred here , you must be sillier than i thought !! :lol:

hatred , racism , trolling , insult and blindness is all i can find in your posts .

@haman10

Nobody cares about your statistic made by an Iraqi SHIA Arab. There is absolutely no confirmation. 50 people is nothing anyway. How many Iranians were sent to the front in the Iran-Iraq war with a "key to heaven" to commit suicide?

What about that 13 year old suicide bomber that is a national hero in Iran?

Mohammad Hossein Fahmideh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suicide bombing in the ME is a Iranian innovation. HizbAlShaitan used it as the first group. We know which puppet they are. Basically an Iranian Mullah extension in Lebanon.

Why don't you stick to your tiny Shia cult and leave the Muslim world alone? Ever wondered why you are such a small minority?

It took several genocides in Iran and outside of it to turn you form Sunnis to Shias.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shias are not getting killed in KSA AT ALL. No sectarian clashes or tensions. So much for that. We are not executing minories with the excuse of them being "enemies of God" as your regime is doing on a weekly basis.

If we wanted there would be no Shias on the Arabian Peninsula tomorrow night if we believe your nonsense.

@haman10 suicide bombing is more a political issue rather than an ethnic one. I don't think you guys should involve it in the regional politics.
@haman10

Nobody cares about your statistic made by an Iraqi SHIA Arab. There is absolutely no confirmation. 50 people is nothing anyway. How many Iranians were sent to the front in the Iran-Iraq war with a "key to heaven" to commit suicide?

What about that 13 year old suicide bomber that is a national hero in Iran?

Mohammad Hossein Fahmideh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suicide bombing in the ME is a Iranian innovation. HizbAlShaitan used it as the first group. We know which puppet they are. Basically an Iranian Mullah extension in Lebanon.

Why don't you stick to your tiny Shia cult and leave the Muslim world alone? Ever wondered why you are such a small minority?

It took several genocides in Iran and outside of it to turn you form Sunnis to Shias.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shias are not getting killed in KSA AT ALL. No sectarian clashes or tensions. So much for that. We are not executing minories with the excuse of them being "enemies of God" as your regime is doing on a weekly basis.

I agree that its not Sunni vs Shia, at its core. That is being used for exploitation and political influence.
Imo Saudi Arabia's problem with Iran is not the Mullahs.

It is Iran itself. As a people and country. Regionally, everyone has a seat at the table except for Iran. This is the security order that the US has set up.
Iran is like the elephant in the room, waiting and shouting to have its seat. And if Iran would have a seat, everyone elses seats (KSA, Kuwait, Qatar etc) would become much smaller.
That is KSA's problem with Iran, plain and simple.

They dont want a regional order in which the US, worlds superpower, includes Iran in a security arcitechture, rather than containing and isolating it. Do you think Saudis want to go back to the days of the Shah, when Iran was the hegemon of the Persian Gulf?
It would be too much of a shock to them. It would be a shock to the current Middle East order.

when some call you a freak , u start cursing them ....

but they have a point , HAVE U EVER HEARD OF QATIF ?

Qatif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saudi Regime Forces kill a teenager in Qatif

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...-NKV7XzdZjLKO0t1Q&sig2=jcHHz4spgH6NdoMCxxwqPw

Imo Saudi Arabia's problem with Iran is not the Mullahs.

It is Iran itself. .

I beg to differ.

If it was the case, then Saudi Iran tussle would have been big even in 1978 (or before).

But it was not

The tussle was really started by the idiot Mullahs and Ayatullahs after 1979 black plague aka revolution that killed 100s and 1000s of Iranians and turned Iran from a forward looking constructive force into a rabid theocracy hell bent on spreading narrow minded religiosity.

Please know your history

and do not spread ignorance.

Thank you

People should understand that Persians are imperialistic by nature. We have been trying to 'dominate' the region for more than 2500 years. I mean, Arab regionalism only started with the surge of Islam. Before that, Arabs never tried or had the power to bring their hegemony in the Middle East. Even Semite empires like Assyrians and Babylonians never thought of conquering parts of Europe or Central-Asia.

Iranians invented imperialism, and that is why there is resistance in the region.

@haman10 suicide bombing is more a political issue rather than an ethnic one. I don't think you guys should involve it in the regional politics.

why dont we have an iranian suicide bomber my friend ?

i agree it has nothing to do with RACE , but has to do with the way of thinking spread by the ruling "elite"

The tussle was really started by the idiot Mullahs and Ayatullahs.

you just deserve what you called my people

you have no right to insult our leaders just cause youre a think tank .....

dont cross the lines ....

i cant believe i just reported a think tank's post !!

Back
Top Bottom