What's new

What Iranians and Saudis refuse to realize!

Why don't you read about your own sectarian history that outnumbers any ME country.

Did you look at the link I posted?

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read about the massacres committed there inside Iran and in Iraq as well. All of you Iranians are worshipping those Safavid Turks.
OH, a few people died in clashes with the police in a small town in the Eastern Province called Qatif. What a genocide.:lol:

It is your country that is supporting a child-murderer in Syria for the third year in a row.

Suicide bombing is an IRANIAN invention in the ME. FACT. There is no ruling on suicide bombing being legal from KSA. Suicide bombing is not even described in any Muslim sources for obvious reasons.

Besides stick to your own national suicide bombing hero.

I beg to differ.

If it was the case, then Saudi Iran tussle would have been big even in 1978 (or before).

But it was not

The tussle was really started by the idiot Mullahs and Ayatullahs after 1979 black plague aka revolution that killed 100s and 1000s of Iranians and turned Iran from a forward looking constructive force into a rabid theocracy hell bent on spreading narrow minded religiosity.

Please know your history

and do not spread ignorance.

Thank you

Im not ignorant. In 1978, Iran was not an isolated country. Today the regional order is such in which Iran is being isolated and contained. This was not the dynamic during the Shah. Today Iran is the most sanctioned country in history.
If sanctions was lifted on Iran, and Iran genuinly included in a regional order, the Saudis would the same second call Rouhani and urge him to make Hajj pilgrimage with King Abdullah or one of the other idiots. lol

@jaibi

Uncle sam is disengaging from the mideast gradually.

It will leave a power vaccume.

With no superpower to fill it, regional powers fight to have their pound of flesh.

Iran and Saudis are those two regional powers, fighting for control.

For being powerful you need to be popular among smaller states.

Thats where bullshiit secterianism is used as a tool.

Then you need to divide your support groups,,..thats where the dead dog of racism is being dug up and mummified for worship against the will of God.

So its a political war using ancient hates and 'perceived' secterianism as tools for leverage accumilation.

In this circus Turkey and Pakistan haven't thrown their hats in yet...and i seriously hope both of them stay the fauq out....

My personal estimates are that none of Saudi or Iran are going to win this 'powerhouse replacement contest'...... :coffee:

BUSTED !!! as always !! first of all , you tried to change the topic from shia killings in "ksa" to safavid era ? o_O :lol:

second this is your posts :

first u say there is no shia killing :

Shias are not getting killed in KSA AT ALL

and you insist on it by writing it caps on !!!

then you say this :

OH, a few people died in clashes with the police in a small town in the Eastern Province called Qatif. What a genocide

so "a few" shia people are not even human to begin with !!!

thanks for heads up !! :sarcastic:

you just deserve what you called my people

you have no right to insult our leaders just cause youre a think tank .....

dont cross the lines ....

i cant believe i just reported a think tank's post !!

My people?

So calling Hitler a bad guy should offend the whole German nation?

What kind of depraved thinking is that?

CAlm down and understand what the post was saying.

Blaming the leaders and not the Iranian nation.

Im not ignorant. In 1978, Iran was not an isolated country. Today the regional order is such in which Iran is being isolated and contained. This was not the dynamic during the Shah. Today Iran is the most sanctioned country in history.
If sanctions was lifted on Iran, and Iran genuinly included in a regional order, the Saudis would the same second call Rouhani and urge him to make Hajj pilgrimage with King Abdullah or one of the other idiots. lol

What nonsense. Iran was always a lapdog of the West until the crazy Mullah's came. Some say with Western help. You were key allies with the Israelis. Iran is probably the country which sees Israel in the most positive light in the ME. Solely because of Iran's hatred for Arabs. Fact.

Most isolated country. What nonsense.

KSA never needed Iran and still does not need it. What nonsense are you spurring?

Iran is the most hated country in the world according to many polls. If Iran ever tries something stupid then who do you think that 90% of Muslims (Sunnis) and the nearly 500 million Arabs will support? Iran or KSA? You know the answer.

Iran has made many enemies since 1979…...

@jaibi

Uncle sam is disengaging from the mideast gradually.

It will leave a power vaccume.

:

Uncle sam aka Prez Obama may be

But not the US military.

Even if they are forced to leave

They will be back.

Afgthanistan - Almost 70% certain they will stay

Iraq - Planning is afoot to be back in the region.

You gotta rad what Chief of American forces is saying these days.

BUSTED !!! as always !! first of all , you tried to change the topic from shia killings in "ksa" to safavid era ? o_O :lol:

second this is your posts :

first u say there is no shia killing :

and you insist on it by writing it caps on !!!

then you say this :

so "a few" shia people are not even human to begin with !!!

thanks for heads up !! :sarcastic:

Troll, those are not sectarian killings but a few killings during RIOTS. When rioters target the police and some use weapons then this can happen. Nothing in comparison to your bloody history as I already pointed out and everyone can see.

Try to give equal rights to all your minorities before you spread nonsense as usual or try to take the moral high ground.

Now let the racial war begin. Unfortunately THATs what the core of the problem is. Its not SUNNI vs SHIA ... Its Persian vs Arab.

It's even more nuanced than that.

Not all Arabs hate Iran and Persians. Egyptians have traditionally been more neutral. Morocco is fairly moderate.

In fact, the anti-Persian feeling drops away the further you go from GCC.

It's focused on GCC Arabs v/s Iranians and, yes, it goes back millenia before Islam was even around.

My people?

So calling Hitler a bad guy should offend the whole German nation?

What kind of depraved thinking is that?

CAlm down and understand what the post was saying.

Blaming the leaders and not the Iranian nation.

lol , do you have the guts to insult iranian nation ?

plus your love towards saudi is not a secret , so creating a thread calling for "PEACE" by u sounds cheezy to me !

Im not ignorant. In 1978, Iran was not an isolated country. l

Yeah.

1978 and prior Iran was not isolated because it was not ruled by insanely religious mafia.

lol , do you have the guts to insult iranian nation ?

plus your love towards saudi is not a secret , so creating a thread calling for "PEACE" by u sounds cheezy to me !

Calling a leader of a country bad

means the leader is bad.

Don't try to be emotional wreck if some calls Mullahs (be them Sunni or Shia) as freaks.

We have plenty of these Sunni and Shia mullahs in Pakistan too and they too are freaks.

peace

What nonsense. Iran was always a lapdog of the West until the crazy Mullah's came. Some say with Western help. You were key allies with the Israelis. Iran is probably the country which sees Israel in the most positive light in the ME. Solely because of Iran's hatred for Arabs. Fact.

Most isolated country. What nonsense.

KSA never needed Iran and still does not need it. What nonsense are you spurring?

When did I say KSA need Iran you blabbering ***?
And we are the most sanctioned country in history. Like I said before, if KSA had even a tenth of those sanctions placed on it, it would crumble in less than a day.
Today its the KSA and the accursed al Saud that is a lapdog.
Al Saud claims religious authority and custodian of holy mosqques, but in realy is the pinnacle of decadence. Drinking alcohol, f.ucking whores in bordells and their personal yachts and regionally fanning the flames of sectarianism.
I wipe my *** with a portrait of King Abdullah.

Troll, those are not sectarian killings but a few killings during RIOTS. When rioters target the police and some use weapons then this can happen. Nothing in comparison to your bloody history as I already pointed out and everyone can see.

Try to give equal rights to all your minorities before you spread nonsense as usual or try to take the moral high ground.

yeah i'm a troll for u , troll buster for otherz :sarcastic:

BUSTED you are in this thread , suggest you go for now , drink some troll booster juice or sth , then come back

chao

@FaujHistorian

US is developing its shale reserves at a VERY fast rate. Sooner they get their oil security the sooner they'll lose motives to stay and play jiggy in the Middle East.

US has a great deal of domestic pressure to disengage from the Mideast. I doubt they'll stay in A'stan too.

@Developereo

Nonsense. Iran and Iranians are highly disliked by most Arabs. Certainly their policy. We Arabs know it from first hand. Regarding Egypt. Did you see the scenes of that Shia cleric who was accused of being an Iranian spy and what happened with him? Egypt has had no ties to Iran since 1979….

Even the Iraqis dislike Iran by far despite being the only Arab country that borders Iran. The Shias included. Despite Iran being ruled by a so-called Shia theocracy. Just imagine if they one day get an nationalist ruler again…..

Only Israel and Jews are more disliked in the Arab world of "local" people. Ask any Arab.

Of course there are people who have nothing against Iran or Iranians likewise you will find Iranians not having a problem with Arabs or any Arab countries.

But we are talking in general here.

In fact GCC had MUCH better ties with Iran before 1979 than the Arab nationalists that ruled Egypt, Iraq etc.

Back
Top Bottom