What's new

What Iranians and Saudis refuse to realize!

Imams or apostle of Christ are 12 Imam of moses are 12 to.Imams of Islam are 12 and all of them except Ali walyo Allah are grandsons of Prophet.In Torat or injil orjinaly God never said number of Imams or name of them because they were Imam after descent of Injill and Torat.
I have read Torat and Injill
Maybe you should start reading the Quran now...

It doesnt say anything about the 12 FOR ISLAM...because ISLAM is not supposed to follow the mistakes of those before it!

We are forbidden from the doings of our FOREFATHERS!

Al-Quran: 2:170
2_170.png
“When they are asked to follow that which Allah has revealed, they say, “no! We would rather follow the path that we found our forefathers pursuing.” even if their forefathers understood nothing? (even if) they were misguided?”

وَقَطَّعْنَاهُمُ اثْنَتَيْ عَشْرَةَ أَسْبَاطًا أُمَمًا وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى مُوسَى إِذِ اسْتَسْقَاهُ قَوْمُهُ أَنِ اضْرِب بِّعَصَاكَ الْحَجَرَ فَانبَجَسَتْ مِنْهُ اثْنَتَا عَشْرَةَ عَيْنًا قَدْ عَلِمَ كُلُّ أُنَاسٍ مَّشْرَبَهُمْ وَظَلَّلْنَا عَلَيْهِمُ الْغَمَامَ وَأَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْهِمُ الْمَنَّ وَالسَّلْوَى كُلُواْ مِن طَيِّبَاتِ مَا رَزَقْنَاكُمْ وَمَا ظَلَمُونَا وَلَكِن كَانُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ

So you are trying to equate Islam to Christianity to prove the 12 Imams?

وَقَطَّعْنَاهُمُ اثْنَتَيْ عَشْرَةَ أَسْبَاطًا أُمَمًا وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى مُوسَى إِذِ اسْتَسْقَاهُ قَوْمُهُ أَنِ اضْرِب بِّعَصَاكَ الْحَجَرَ فَانبَجَسَتْ مِنْهُ اثْنَتَا عَشْرَةَ عَيْنًا قَدْ عَلِمَ كُلُّ أُنَاسٍ مَّشْرَبَهُمْ وَظَلَّلْنَا عَلَيْهِمُ الْغَمَامَ وَأَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْهِمُ الْمَنَّ وَالسَّلْوَى كُلُواْ مِن طَيِّبَاتِ مَا رَزَقْنَاكُمْ وَمَا ظَلَمُونَا وَلَكِن كَانُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ
I dont understand raw Arabic....Please put the references so I can get a translation...

we divided them into twelve tribes, each a nation. and when his people demanded drink, we revealed to moses: 'strike the rock with your staff. ' thereupon twelve springs gushed from the rock and each tribe knew its drinkingplace. we caused the clouds to cast their shadow over them, and sent down for them manna and quails, saying: 'eat of the good things we have provided for you. ' indeed, they did us no wrong, but they wronged themselves. (۱۶۰)
Yes and I answered it is for the Musa's Nation not Muhammad's nation!

Whats that going to prove?

I told U Imams in jewsh were 12 in christian were 12 in Islam are 12.Ahl albait are 14 Prohet , his daghter and 12 Imams [S.A]
You told me NOT the Quran!

It doesnt say anything about the 12 FOR ISLAM...because ISLAM is not supposed to follow the mistakes of those before it!

2_170.png
“When they are asked to follow that which Allah has revealed, they say, “no! We would rather follow the path that we found our forefathers pursuing.” even if their forefathers understood nothing? (even if) they were misguided?”

You told me NOT the Quran!

2_170.png

It is about kuffars not GOD religions!

It all started with the fake Wannabe Arab Mullah's who took the power in 1979. I am not in the mood for a long and serious discussion but I can refer to my previous posts on that topic.
Compare the situation before that period to the one afterwards. They are playing a already lost game. Blame the Muslim masses. Neither country is encouraging other Muslims to kill each other because they are picking different sides in this conflict. What has Pakistan do to with our dispute? In all seriousness? Blame the idiots in your country for killing each other due to political/sectarian differences. Sunnis and Shias in KSA are not killing each other neither in Iran.

I love both coffee and tea.:P
How dare you to hate the shia barefoot enslaved beduion

It is awesome!

the way Arabic coffee is typically made, it will beat starbucks hands down.

A well made home 'chai' of Pakistan, which we average people make everyday, will beat starbucks "hands down"

Star bucks is nothing but pure crap. People who have traveled the world, and have seen places know that. People who like to sound "coooolllllllll" worship star bucks...

Many Pakistanis will 'dress up' and go to 'Mcdonalds'...where as Mcdonald is an economic inferior good in the U.S market :lol:

Tells you alot how utterly, and completely, and permanently the world is colonized to West and how West uses marketing to fool uneducated masses of globe..

@haman10

Nobody cares about your statistic made by an Iraqi SHIA Arab. There is absolutely no confirmation. 50 people is nothing anyway. How many Iranians were sent to the front in the Iran-Iraq war with a "key to heaven" to commit suicide?

What about that 13 year old suicide bomber that is a national hero in Iran?

Mohammad Hossein Fahmideh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suicide bombing in the ME is a Iranian innovation. HizbAlShaitan used it as the first group. We know which puppet they are. Basically an Iranian Mullah extension in Lebanon.

Why don't you stick to your tiny Shia cult and leave the Muslim world alone? Ever wondered why you are such a small minority?

It took several genocides in Iran and outside of it to turn you form Sunnis to Shias.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shias are not getting killed in KSA AT ALL. No sectarian clashes or tensions. So much for that. We are not executing minories with the excuse of them being "enemies of God" as your regime is doing on a weekly basis.

If we wanted there would be no Shias on the Arabian Peninsula tomorrow night if we believe your nonsense.
Again stop acting stupid these were istishhadi operations not suicide but Saudis are stupid like you what soldier sacrifice him self against enemy have to do with animals who blow them selves up on schools and markets??? Tell me

What a fail thread. OP starts by promoting some lame a.ss friendship between KSA and Iran, but is now actively taking the side of the KSA and writing bunch of anti-Iran nonsense.
Basically its become a thread for both sides to vent of their hate agains one another (like 95 % of the other threads in Middle East and Africa section lmao), and yes myself included.

Mods should just ban both Saudis and Iranians from the ME section. I wouldnt have a problem with that because even I can recognize that ME section is a complete mess, because of Saudi and Iranian members. lol

I was talking historically, over the last century, for example.
Also, I was talking about populist sentiment.

As far as official relations go, an Egyptian princess was married to Iranian ruler in early-mid 20th century. Sadat had excellent relations with Iran.

Morocco only broke off relations recently.

History remains history, we live in present as we speak.

Thanks for the enlightenment though.

What a fail thread. OP starts by promoting some lame a.ss friendship between KSA and Iran, but is now actively taking the side of the KSA and writing bunch of anti-Iran nonsense.
Basically its become a thread for both sides to vent of their hate agains one another (like 95 % of the other threads in Middle East and Africa section lmao), and yes myself included.

Mods should just ban both Saudis and Iranians from the ME section. I wouldnt have a problem with that because even I can recognize that ME section is a complete mess, because of Saudi and Iranian members. lol

Now thats called being modest. I don't want either the Saudi or the Iranian members to be banned because both make this section very entertaining i must say.

Back
Top Bottom