What's new

What Iranians and Saudis refuse to realize!

Abdolaziz ibn baz major mofti of saudi arabia:Earch is totally flat and does not orbit and sun is orbiting around earch and everyone who believe unlike it,is pagan!!!and possible to be killed!!!!!!
benbaz.jpg

Some of his statements: When I was not blind in young ages gazed to sun many times and I saw it is moving with my two eyes!!!So if earch is orbiting why we do not feel it and have lull on earch!!!?And if earch is round so why ships can move into seas and does not capsize!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who says earch is round and orbit is pagan and should be killed!

ok we accept u :rofl::rofl::rofl:

- بن باز، عبدالعزیز، رسالة الأدلة النقلیة، والحسیة على جریان الشمس وسكون الأرض وإمكان الصعود إلى الكواكب، مكه لطباعه والاعلام، 1395ه، ص 17.

403435_613.jpg

Surah AL-NAMLوَتَرَى الْجِبَالَ تَحْسَبُهَا جَامِدَةً وَهِيَ تَمُرُّ مَرَّ السَّحَابِ صُنْعَ اللَّهِ الَّذِي أَتْقَنَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ إِنَّهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَفْعَلُونَ 88

and you see the hills (earch) which you think is immobile but indeed it is moving fast like clouds(and you do not know). (such is the) making of allah, who has created everything well. he is aware of the things you do.
Thanked the verse quoted ONLY...no idea who he is and what crap he said! :unsure:

We never worship except Allah We just love prophet and his daughter and his grandsons as imam.From Imam Ali to Imam Mahdi resurrection

Have u ever tought why these word are 12 time in holy Quran?whay shifaat is 13 times in Quran?Why the both words Bait and Albait each of them are 14 times in Quran?!
Think

But you give attributes to the Imams that only Allah (swt) possesses. So you elevate his servants to his attributes and you know that this is a great sin. Those believes are nowhere to be seen in the Noble Qur'an or the Sunnah of the Prophet (saws). I know that you Shias have your own hadiths.

For example according to the Shia Twelver doctrine the Imams are all-seein and all-knowing and present everywhere. You can ask and pray to them just as Muslims pray to Allah (swt) only. Contradiction much?

You also believe that only the Prophet's family can have any leadership roles in Islam which also makes no sense when you read about the overall teachings of Islam. Islam is not a CLERGY religion. In fact the very opposite.

Does it remind you of a certain religion that has saints that you can pray to and ask for guidance and that operate with the holy trinity?

A question what is the most central part of Islam according to you? What do they teach you in Iran about that?

Watch the video I posted.

Where are those 12 Imams that you Shias hold in high regard and give god-like attributes mentioned in Islam by name?

Last edited:
It is about the Hadith of the pond of Khumm. Go read about it.

It meant: ''Of whomsoever I am the master, then Ali is his master.''
I asked for references ....Why quote hadith not Quran? I quoted Quran and that is the one ALLAH said HE will keep authentic...so use that as a standard please!

It is about the Hadith of the pond of Khumm. Go read about it.

It meant: ''Of whomsoever I am the master, then Ali is his master.''
And what happened to Atti ALLAH and atti Rasool not Ali! Suddenly Rasool doesnt come in the equation? I thought shahadah has ALLAH and Rasool not ALI....

We have worst attack agains EVERYONE :cray: sunni, shia, Christians, Hindus! EVERYONE!

YET we have Large UPPER class shia society yet they dont seem to help their shia brotherin :tsk:

references?

لا اله إلا الله 12 حرف است

محمد رسول الله 12 حرف است

النبی المصطفی 12 حرف است

الصادق الأمین 12 حرف است

أئمة أهل البیت 12 حرف است و آنها 12 امام هستند

أمیر المؤمنین 12 حرف است

فاطمة الزهراء 12 حرف است

الحسن والحسین 12 حرف است

اول الائمة = علی بن ابی طالب 12 حرف است

الإمام الثانی= الحسن المجتبی 12 حرف است

الإمام الثالث = الحسین الشهید 12 حرف است

الإمام الرابع = الإمام السجاد 12 حرف است

الإمام الخامس = الإمام الباقر 12 حرف است

الإمام السادس = الإمام الصادق 12 حرف است

الإمام السابع = الإمام الکاظم 12 حرف است

الإمام الثامن = الإمام الرضا 12 حرف است

الإمام التاسع = الإمام الجواد 12 حرف است

الإمام العاشر = الإمام الهادی 12 حرف است

إمام الحادی عشر= الحسن العسکری 12 حرف است

الإمام العصر = القائم المهدی 12 حرف است

خلیفة النبیین = خاتم الوصیین 12 حرف است

هؤلاء الاطهار 12 حرف است

سادة أهل الجنه 12 حرف است

محبهم مؤمن تقی 12 حرف است

عدوهم کافر شقی 12 حرف است

العیون التی فجرها النبی موسی لقومه 12

الشهور 12

الأسباط 12

النقباء 12

البروج 12

الحواریین 12

اول الائمة علی = 12 حرف = علی بن ابی طالب

الامام الثانی = 12 حرف = الحسن المجتبی

الامام الثالث = 12 حرف = الحسین الشهید

الامام الرابع = 12 حرف = الامام السجاد

الامام الخامس = 12 حرف = الامام الباقر

الامام السادس = 12 حرف = الامام الصادق

الامام السابع = 12 حرف = الامام الكاظم

الامام الثامن = 12 حرف = الامام الرضاء

الامام التاسع = 12 حرف = الامام الجواد

الامام العاشر = 12 حرف = الحسن العسكری

الامام الخاتم = 12 حرف = القائم المهدی

خلیفة النبیین = 12 حرف = خاتم الوصیین

هؤلاء الاطهار = 12 حرف

سادة اهل الجنة = 12 حرف

محبهم مؤمن تقی = 12 حرف

عدوهم كافر شقی = 12 حرف

تعداد چشمه هايي كه حضرت موسي براي قومش شكافت 12 چشمه بود

12 ماه در سال است.

حواریون(یاران نزدیك حضرت عیسی )12 نفر بودند.

نقباء 12 نفر بودند.

اسباط 12 نفر بودند.

در قرآن کریم کلمه "شهر"به معنی ماه به تعداد ماههای سال یعنی 12 بار آمده است .

کلمه" اسباط " (12 جانشین حضرت موسی علیه السلام ) و کلمه" حواریون"(12 جانشین حضرت عیسی علیه السلام) به طور مساوی 5 بار آمده است .

عالم 12 امامی است

سال 12 ماه دارد

جانشینان حضرت موسی 12 نفر بودند

جانشینان حضرت عیسی 12 نفر بودند

حضرت موسی عصا ی خود را بر زمین می زند و 12 چشمه جاری می گردد

نقبا 12 نفر بودند

Back
Top Bottom