What's new

What Iranians and Saudis refuse to realize!

Why are the Apostles of Christ [S.A] 12 ?Or why are imams of moses [S.A] 12 as God said in Quran?

What are you talking about? Where does it say that those Imams are the Imams you Shias apparently worship?

Why is it that the vast majority of Iranians just 500 years ago were Sunnis and not Shias? Why is it that your rulers (Safavids) had to commit genocide and import Arab Mullah's to Iran in order to convert Iranians to Shia Islam?

Watch this video and try to answer his criticism. Can you even do that without shouting "Wahhabi" and other nonsense. I can also shout rafidha, majoos or some other words does not make my arguments stronger for that reason. Only the opposite.

Do you even dare to see the video?

How can you follow such beliefs as a Muslim? I am just asking because I cannot imagine it.

He is speaking farsi and is calm in his tone and uses logic and sane arguments. No shouting either. Watch it and then come back to me.

Why is it that every of your scholars have lost Islamic debates with Sunni Muslim scholars?!

Not to mention the darkness of Shia. Always the dark side from crying possessions, self-lashing to other traditions. Where did that come from?

You also have the worst attacks against Shias, under influence of the Deobandi tradition. The Pakistani of the first decades (pan-Islamism, nationalism) is largely gone.

Shia militancy started thanks to the mad hatter Ayatullah revolution of 1979.

And Pakistani Shias lapped that "holy-$hit" as some fruit from Jannat.

Then Sunni jumped in the fray.

Don't point to just one party when other party was equally involved until they ran out of Ayatullah dollars.

How do you conclude they are ENEMIES of ahl bait? Because they dont cry on those anniversaries? Mind you Prophet said not to cry loudly and create a scene, hurt yourself and all those lot…

Did Muhammad not say ''man kuntu mawlāhu fa-ʿAlī mawlāhu''?

What does this mean you think?

Omavi and Abbasi caliphate that martyred ahl albait and Imams.and today istead of their haiths and be follower of them(Shia)they follow some Illiterates that are enemy of ahl albait and even wreck their shrine in Baqi.
I thought Ummayyad caliphate did

I copy pasted the both views as i didn't knew the Sunni view about that Hadees. You can compare it.
Who is right and who is wrong.

Why is it that you make Islam to some kind of ancestral worship? Ever wondered why Allah (swt) did not permit Prophet Muhammad (saws) to have any sons that lived through their adulthood?

Today you have literary millions of people that are related to Prophet Muhammad or are Hashemites. At least partially. What makes them so special? Where the father or grandfather of Prophet Muhammad (saws) more special than other grandfathers of the time?

Islam is a simple religion with a simple message. You made it complicated and invented some Mullah nonsense about hidden Imams in some basement and other contradictory nonsense. Wake up and smell the coffee, please.
It is because they should be sons of Imam Ali [S.A] and prophet.They are grandsons of prophet by his daghter fatima [S.A] and Imam.They are 14 Innocent.
Prophet his daugher and 12 imams which first of them is imam ali and other sons and grandsons of him and prophet.

Did Muhammad not say ''man kuntu mawlāhu fa-ʿAlī mawlāhu''?

What does this mean you think?
Please bring in your references...I do not deal with hearsay!

It is because they should be sons of Imam Ali [S.A] and prophet.They are grandsons of prophet by his daghter fatima [S.A] and Imam.They are 14 Innocent.
Prophet his daugher and 12 imams which first of them is imam ali and other sons and grandsons of him and prophet.
okkk... so we have Ali, his 2 sons...who are other 8 who happen to be soo highly held and why?

We only hold high the Prophets FULL STOP...
If you go after the family of the prophets....then do we need to trace the family of Ishaq too like the jews stick to the 12 tribes of Ishaaq? :unsure:

@jaibi

Uncle sam is disengaging from the mideast gradually.

It will leave a power vaccume.

With no superpower to fill it, regional powers fight to have their pound of flesh.

Iran and Saudis are those two regional powers, fighting for control.

For being powerful you need to be popular among smaller states.

Thats where bullshiit secterianism is used as a tool.

Then you need to divide your support groups,,..thats where the dead dog of racism is being dug up and mummified for worship against the will of God.

So its a political war using ancient hates and 'perceived' secterianism as tools for leverage accumilation.

In this circus Turkey and Pakistan haven't thrown their hats in yet...and i seriously hope both of them stay the fauq out....

My personal estimates are that none of Saudi or Iran are going to win this 'powerhouse replacement contest'...... :coffee:
True aero. I read your analysis on the the regional politics and I agree with your analysis. However, knowing us I've to say we will jump in happily as we are the bearer of the 'ummah'. Turkey is saner and would play it safer.

What are you talking about? Where does it say that those Imams are the Imams you Shias apparently worship?

Why is it that the vast majority of Iranians just 500 years ago were Sunnis and not Shias? Why is it that your rulers (Safavids) had to commit genocide and import Arab Mullah's to Iran in order to convert Iranians to Shia Islam?

Watch this video and try to answer his criticism. Can you even do that without shouting "Wahhabi" and other nonsense. I can also shout rafidha, majoos or some other words does not make my arguments stronger for that reason. Only the opposite.

Do you even dare to see the video?

How can you follow such beliefs as a Muslim? I am just asking because I cannot imagine it.

He is speaking farsi and is calm in his tone and uses logic and sane arguments. No shouting either. Watch it and then come back to me.

Why is it that every of your scholars have lost Islamic debates with Sunni Muslim scholars?!

We never worship except Allah We just love prophet and his daughter and his grandsons as imam.From Imam Ali to Imam Mahdi resurrection

Have u ever tought why these word are 12 time in holy Quran?whay shifaat is 13 times in Quran?Why the both words Bait and Albait each of them are 14 times in Quran?!
Think

It's even more nuanced than that.

Not all Arabs hate Iran and Persians. Egyptians have traditionally been more neutral. Morocco is fairly moderate.

In fact, the anti-Persian feeling drops away the further you go from GCC.

It's focused on GCC Arabs v/s Iranians and, yes, it goes back millenia before Islam was even around.

Egypt suspended its relations with Iran, Morocco cut its relations off with Iran years ago.

lol what are you talking.....

U.S. Imports from Persian Gulf Countries of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

From above link you can calculate yearly import from monthly import quotas and they exceed what Eu imported in the same year which you can check at link below, click the first zip for download, open 2012 pdf file.

Energy: EU Crude oil imports - European Commission

It's 789 082 for US and 591 703 for EU.
In 2013 US imported less when compared to 2012, but the differences aren't drastic, at a quick glance on average less then 10% for any given month.

If i'm not mistaken the majority of ME oil products is sold to Asian countries, China, Japan, Korea etc etc....

My mistake. :taz:

We never worship except Allah We just love prophet and his daughter and his grandsons as imam.From Imam Ali to Imam Mahdi resurrection

Have u ever tought why these word are 12 time in holy Quran?whay shifaat is 13 times in Quran?Why the both words Bait and Albait each of them are 14 times in Quran?!
Think
If you are obsessed about 12 then we have 12 Jewish tribes, 12 Christian apostles and so on...Do you think Islam needs to follow down the path which went skewed?

Interest of it's allies in this context means KSA, UAE.....

Same applies for them although the KSA alliance is hardly an alliance anymore what with the talks with Iran going the way they have. KSA is actually pretty independent in how it manages its affairs nowadays without caring about what US thinks.

peepel don't mean jack $hit even in Iran.

Ayatullahs rule.

Pakistanis drool.

Please look at the context of what I was replying too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom