What's new

What Iranians and Saudis refuse to realize!

The only solution to this problem is if we stop looking at it from a religious angle and more so from a political one.
Religious Discussions are banned rule of Defence.pk goes out ofthe window
look at the thread now :unsure:

@Talon... Click here a Sunni Scholar Dr Tahir ul Qadri is telling about the Ghadeer e Khum.
I dont like him...OR ANY MULLAH of Pakistan or Arab! Mullah is a Mullah...always sharing his opinion over the Quran and the Hadiths...it is a fact! The more famous and people follow you the more awesome you feel...Disgusting thing but reality of the Mullahs!

لا اله إلا الله 12 حرف است

محمد رسول الله 12 حرف است

النبی المصطفی 12 حرف است

الصادق الأمین 12 حرف است

أئمة أهل البیت 12 حرف است و آنها 12 امام هستند

أمیر المؤمنین 12 حرف است

فاطمة الزهراء 12 حرف است

الحسن والحسین 12 حرف است

اول الائمة = علی بن ابی طالب 12 حرف است

الإمام الثانی= الحسن المجتبی 12 حرف است

الإمام الثالث = الحسین الشهید 12 حرف است

الإمام الرابع = الإمام السجاد 12 حرف است

الإمام الخامس = الإمام الباقر 12 حرف است

الإمام السادس = الإمام الصادق 12 حرف است

الإمام السابع = الإمام الکاظم 12 حرف است

الإمام الثامن = الإمام الرضا 12 حرف است

الإمام التاسع = الإمام الجواد 12 حرف است

الإمام العاشر = الإمام الهادی 12 حرف است

إمام الحادی عشر= الحسن العسکری 12 حرف است

الإمام العصر = القائم المهدی 12 حرف است

خلیفة النبیین = خاتم الوصیین 12 حرف است

هؤلاء الاطهار 12 حرف است

سادة أهل الجنه 12 حرف است

محبهم مؤمن تقی 12 حرف است

عدوهم کافر شقی 12 حرف است

العیون التی فجرها النبی موسی لقومه 12

الشهور 12

الأسباط 12

النقباء 12

البروج 12

الحواریین 12

اول الائمة علی = 12 حرف = علی بن ابی طالب

الامام الثانی = 12 حرف = الحسن المجتبی

الامام الثالث = 12 حرف = الحسین الشهید

الامام الرابع = 12 حرف = الامام السجاد

الامام الخامس = 12 حرف = الامام الباقر

الامام السادس = 12 حرف = الامام الصادق

الامام السابع = 12 حرف = الامام الكاظم

الامام الثامن = 12 حرف = الامام الرضاء

الامام التاسع = 12 حرف = الامام الجواد

الامام العاشر = 12 حرف = الحسن العسكری

الامام الخاتم = 12 حرف = القائم المهدی

خلیفة النبیین = 12 حرف = خاتم الوصیین

هؤلاء الاطهار = 12 حرف

سادة اهل الجنة = 12 حرف

محبهم مؤمن تقی = 12 حرف

عدوهم كافر شقی = 12 حرف

تعداد چشمه هايي كه حضرت موسي براي قومش شكافت 12 چشمه بود

12 ماه در سال است.

حواریون(یاران نزدیك حضرت عیسی )12 نفر بودند.

نقباء 12 نفر بودند.

اسباط 12 نفر بودند.

در قرآن کریم کلمه "شهر"به معنی ماه به تعداد ماههای سال یعنی 12 بار آمده است .

کلمه" اسباط " (12 جانشین حضرت موسی علیه السلام ) و کلمه" حواریون"(12 جانشین حضرت عیسی علیه السلام) به طور مساوی 5 بار آمده است .

عالم 12 امامی است

سال 12 ماه دارد

جانشینان حضرت موسی 12 نفر بودند

جانشینان حضرت عیسی 12 نفر بودند

حضرت موسی عصا ی خود را بر زمین می زند و 12 چشمه جاری می گردد

نقبا 12 نفر بودند

So this was ALLAH telling you collect 12 Imams? and then stop after them? where those after these 12 NOT descendants of Prophet?

Yep, these are the MB which Iran spent a fortune on.

You mean the Muslim Brotherhood that won the elections in Egypt? According to your logic then a majority of Egyptians supports Iran. Which of course isn't true. The MB betrayed Iran with Syria.

The Egyptians are against any Iranian presence :lol:

Lol. A couple of hundreds of Salafists from the Nour party don't reflect the Egyptian people.

@Ghulam-Alazhar @Baradar

I appreciate your answers and I do have a lot of questions which I do not understand that is why I am replying to you not insulting you...If you feel offended let me know I will stop at once!

وَقَطَّعْنَاهُمُ اثْنَتَيْ عَشْرَةَ أَسْبَاطًا أُمَمًا وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى مُوسَى إِذِ اسْتَسْقَاهُ قَوْمُهُ أَنِ اضْرِب بِّعَصَاكَ الْحَجَرَ فَانبَجَسَتْ مِنْهُ اثْنَتَا عَشْرَةَ عَيْنًا قَدْ عَلِمَ كُلُّ أُنَاسٍ مَّشْرَبَهُمْ وَظَلَّلْنَا عَلَيْهِمُ الْغَمَامَ وَأَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْهِمُ الْمَنَّ وَالسَّلْوَى كُلُواْ مِن طَيِّبَاتِ مَا رَزَقْنَاكُمْ وَمَا ظَلَمُونَا وَلَكِن كَانُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ
﴿۱۶۰﴾

الأعراف
we divided them into twelve tribes, each a nation. and when his people demanded drink, we revealed to moses: 'strike the rock with your staff. ' thereupon twelve springs gushed from the rock and each tribe knew its drinkingplace. we caused the clouds to cast their shadow over them, and sent down for them manna and quails, saying: 'eat of the good things we have provided for you. ' indeed, they did us no wrong, but they wronged themselves

Apostle (Christian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The MB doesn't represent the Egyptian people. Prior to elections, the MB allied itself with the Conservative, Anti-Nationalists, and Salafis to win the elections.

It is too insane to assume that every the MB does was approved by the Egyptians or at least a part of them.

You mean the Muslim Brotherhood that won the elections in Egypt? According to your logic then a majority of Egyptians supports Iran. Which of course isn't true. The MB betrayed Iran with Syria.

Lol. A couple of hundreds of Salafists from the Nour party don't reflect the Egyptian people.

Yeah, I hear you :lol: Iran invested hundreds and hundreds on the MB, and the latter throw them away :D

الرسل الاثنا عشر
المقال الرئيسي هو : رسل المسيح الإثنا عشر معظم الانتباه في الاناجيل وفي أعمال الرسل على بعض من التلاميذ الذين دعاهم المسيح عند الجبل واوكلهم بمهام وسماهم الرسل الاثنا عشر وهم:

وَقَطَّعْنَاهُمُ اثْنَتَيْ عَشْرَةَ أَسْبَاطًا أُمَمًا وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى مُوسَى إِذِ اسْتَسْقَاهُ قَوْمُهُ أَنِ اضْرِب بِّعَصَاكَ الْحَجَرَ فَانبَجَسَتْ مِنْهُ اثْنَتَا عَشْرَةَ عَيْنًا قَدْ عَلِمَ كُلُّ أُنَاسٍ مَّشْرَبَهُمْ وَظَلَّلْنَا عَلَيْهِمُ الْغَمَامَ وَأَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْهِمُ الْمَنَّ وَالسَّلْوَى كُلُواْ مِن طَيِّبَاتِ مَا رَزَقْنَاكُمْ وَمَا ظَلَمُونَا وَلَكِن كَانُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ
﴿۱۶۰﴾

الأعراف
we divided them into twelve tribes, each a nation. and when his people demanded drink, we revealed to moses: 'strike the rock with your staff. ' thereupon twelve springs gushed from the rock and each tribe knew its drinkingplace. we caused the clouds to cast their shadow over them, and sent down for them manna and quails, saying: 'eat of the good things we have provided for you. ' indeed, they did us no wrong, but they wronged themselves

Apostle (Christian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This was for Musa AS not for Muhammad SAW

الرسل الاثنا عشر
المقال الرئيسي هو : رسل المسيح الإثنا عشر معظم الانتباه في الاناجيل وفي أعمال الرسل على بعض من التلاميذ الذين دعاهم المسيح عند الجبل واوكلهم بمهام وسماهم الرسل الاثنا عشر وهم:

Whats this?

This was for Musa AS not for Muhammad SAW

Imams or apostle of Christ are 12 Imams of moses are 12 too.Imams of Islam are 12 and all of them except Ali walyo Allah are grandsons of Prophet.In Torat or injil orginaly God never said number of Imams or name of them because they were Imam after descent of Injill and Torat.
I have read Torat and Injill

Egypt suspended its relations with Iran, Morocco cut its relations off with Iran years ago.

I was talking historically, over the last century, for example.
Also, I was talking about populist sentiment.

As far as official relations go, an Egyptian princess was married to Iranian ruler in early-mid 20th century. Sadat had excellent relations with Iran.

Morocco only broke off relations recently.

Back
Top Bottom