What's new

What Iranians and Saudis refuse to realize!

I thought Ummayyad caliphate did

well ,half of the Imams were martyred by Abbasid
You made Khalifs into kings?
?

as a matter of fact yes It was a Persian commander with a Persian army who overthrown Ommayed and Put Abbasid into power , then we changed their Khalif to the one we preferred , and did that with a force of only 5000 after defeating their army of 50000 :woot: (mentioned this part just for some Pan Arab who wrote nonsense from the start of the tread by the way we didn't used all 5000 to defeat Amin's army of 50000 weonly used 700 light cavalry)
after that at the time of Buyid we defeated them again and this time each khalif before sitting on his throne must be acknowledged by king of kings :cheesy:. and then at the time of mongols invasion we finished this facade called khalifate for good and made the mongols to kill the khalif and end the dynasty

The Muslims have followed the foot steps of the christians in this regard and have done exactly what Quran warned against :

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah ,[9:31]

Ibn e Taimiyah & Abdulwahab or Baqir Majlisi & Imam Khomeini , they were all scholars only !!

Allah says :

These are GOD's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which Hadith other than GOD and His revelations do they believe? [45:6]

Then in what Hadith (statement) after the Qur'an will they believe?
[77:50]

And we additionally believe in Sahah Sittah (The six books of Hadith) & Shia Hadith collections , which were compiled more than 200 years after the revelation of Quran !!!

Quran tells Muslims to stay united:
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided [3:103]

Mullah says :
Kill everyone who does not follow your sect.

Ofcourse choice is ours ... We choose to follow Quran or we follow the so called scholars

The Muslims have followed the foot steps of the christians in this regard and have done exactly what Quran warned against :

Well said Bro!

Well said

Yes Muslims today are living like Medieval Christians or even worse.

And

the only way to get out of this Jahilliyaa is to learn how Christians got out of that $hit.

They absolutely threw away politics out of religion.

We must cleanse our mosques from the bearded politicians

And

forbid politicians to ever use religious places as a toilet for their $hitty political goals.

peace

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah ,[9:31]

Ibn e Taimiyah & Abdulwahab or Baqir Majlisi & Imam Khomeini , they were all scholars only !!

Allah says :

These are GOD's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which Hadith other than GOD and His revelations do they believe? [45:6]
Then in what Hadith (statement) after the Qur'an will they believe?
[77:50]

And we additionally believe in Sahah Sittah (The six books of Hadith) & Shia Hadith collections , which were compiled more than 200 years after the revelation of Quran !!!

Quran tells Muslims to stay united:
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided [3:103]

Mullah says :
Kill everyone who does not follow your sect.

Ofcourse choice is ours ... We choose to follow Quran or we follow the so called scholars

:blah:

God forbid,Ahlalbait what the relevance have with christian??
I said christian and jews had 12 imams too[the real religion at that time that was Revealed by Allah]and God has said in Quran when he was takhing about past.

Man Konto Moula fa haza Alion Moula.finish.This is following of what prophet said to follow after his demise. It has has no relevancy to christian.

Last edited:
God forbid,Ahlalbait what the relevance have with christian??
I said christian and jews had 12 imams too[the real religion at that time that was Revealed by Allah]and God has said in Quran when he was takhing about past!

You did not get the point . Ahlalbait are the most respected of all and love of Ahlalbait is an essential part of Islam ..
Unfortunately We dont follow Ahlulbait , We follow the so called "scholars" .. No one from Ahlulbait could ever preach anything that is against the Holy Quran ..

We follow the sayings that are "attributed" to Ahlulbait .. But we have no means to verify their authenticity now ..
All of us believe in one Quran .. So why not come to what is common b/w Shia and Sunni and why follow the controversial Ahadith ?

Man Konto Moula fa haza Alion Moula.finish.This is following of what prophet said to follow after his demise. It has has no relevancy to christian.
research more about qadir and... u can find out more! .

Brother I have no problem with that Hadith , I have no problem with accepting the "Vilayah" of Maula Ali (A.S) ....
My problem is that when Imam Ali believed in Unity of Muslims (The only reason he did accept the rule of the first three) , then how can some one who claims to be a follower of Ali , go against muslim unity ?

Last edited:
as a matter of fact yes

As a matter of fact, the decline and collapse of the Ummayyad Caliphate was due to these reasons respectively:-

1- Economic hardships.

2- Delay of wages of military personnels

3- Expansion; to the limits where the Ummayyd couldn't keep their adversaries contained.

4- And most importantly, The Abbasid Revolt which promised a drastic reform, unity, and strength.

It was a Persian commander with a Persian army who overthrown Ommayed and Put Abbasid into power

Here I must stop for a laugh at this ^ :lol:

I understand that Persians in general can't take history as it is. Many are so desperate, endlessly try to manipulate history to feed their " Persian " Ego. The Abbasid Movement which was formed by multiethnic groups never distinguished between a white and a black person whatsoever.

I think you must have seen that " Persian " Army while you were asleep - because there were no such thing as Persia - back in the day when the Abbasid Movement was formed -

I'm also sure that you saw that " Persian " Commander of yours while you were asleep - because the Abbasid's Army encircle the Umayyad's from every angle -

this time each khalif before sitting on his throne must be acknowledged by king of kings

Was it in the same manner the second Caliph did to your King with his crown? Being torn into pieces :lol:

after that at the time of Buyid we defeated them again and this time each khalif before sitting on his throne must be acknowledged by king of kings :cheesy:. and then at the time of mongols invasion we finished this facade called khalifate for good and made the mongols to kill the khalif and end the dynasty

:D :rofl:
The Buyid themselves were casted out in the middle of darkness by the Mongols!!!

It is interesting to see how some Iranians are willing to go to make them feel better.

Take history in the same way everybody takes it. History distortion courses through your blood.

well ,half of the Imams were martyred by Abbasid

as a matter of fact yes It was a Persian commander with a Persian army who overthrown Ommayed and Put Abbasid into power , then we changed their Khalif to the one we preferred , and did that with a force of only 5000 after defeating their army of 50000 :woot: (mentioned this part just for some Pan Arab who wrote nonsense from the start of the tread by the way we didn't used all 5000 to defeat Amin's army of 50000 weonly used 700 light cavalry)

@al-Hasani @Bubblegum Crisis @Arabian Legend @Talon

You did not get the point . Ahlalbait are the most respected of all and love of Ahlalbait is an essential part of Islam ..
Unfortunately We dont follow Ahlulbait , We follow the so called "scholars" .. No one from Ahlulbait could ever preach anything that is against the Holy Quran ..

We follow the sayings that are "attributed" to Ahlulbait .. But we have no means to verify their authenticity now ..
All of us believe in one Quran .. So why not come to what is common b/w Shia and Sunni and why follow the controversial Ahadith ?

No one can explain Quran after Prophet demise so anyone say his consequence from Quran but who says right?Only innocent or sinless men after prophet can do it and God has chosen them for succession of prophet [PBUH] . People can not live without ((sinless))guiders, we follow 12 Imams after prophet and believe our 12th Imam, Mahdi[A.A]soon will resurrection and wreak enemies of ahl albait [S.A] and kuffars and make whole world musllim.

As a matter of fact, the decline and collapse of the Ummayyad Caliphate was due to these reasons respectively:-

1- Economic hardships.

2- Delay of wages of military personnels

3- Expansion; to the limits where the Ummayyd couldn't keep their adversaries contained.

4- And most importantly, The Abbasid Revolt which promised a drastic reform, unity, and strength.

Here I must stop for a laugh at this ^ :lol:

I understand that Persians in general can't take history as it is. Many are so desperate, endlessly try to manipulate history to feed their " Persian " Ego. The Abbasid Movement which was formed by multiethnic groups never distinguished between a white and a black person whatsoever.

I think you must have seen that " Persian " Army while you were asleep - because there were no such thing as Persia - back in the day when the Abbasid Movement was formed -

I'm also sure that you saw that " Persian " Commander of yours while you were asleep - because the Abbasid's Army encircle the Umayyad's from every angle -

Was it in the same manner the second Caliph did to your King with his crown? Being torn into pieces :lol:

:D :rofl:
The Buyid themselves were casted out in the middle of darkness by the Mongols!!!

It is interesting to see how some Iranians are willing to go to make them feel better.

Take history in the same way everybody takes it. History distortion courses through your blood.

@al-Hasani @Bubblegum Crisis @Arabian Legend @Talon
Abu muslim al khorasani with hiis army destroyed banu ummyya nasibi dogs maybe you who fabricate history because you don't want to believe that your shitty empire was destroyed for ever

Brother I have no problem with that Hadith , I have no problem with accepting the "Vilayah" of Maula Ali (A.S) ....
My problem is that when Imam Ali believed in Unity of Muslims (The only reason he did accept the rule of the first three) , then how can some one who claims to be a follower of Ali , go against muslim unity ?

Unity of muslim always were the most important thing to us.If U note most of the Palestine muslims are sunni but alwatys supported them and did care sunni or shia.they are muslims.But some of region regime which are in axis of enemies of islam have made problems with muslims by takfiri and suicide,these action just make problems with muslims and make zionist dancing and be happy against muslims because of self-striking of muslims.our enemy is Zionist regime and US goverment we must be united against those enemies and never strike ourselves!
Syria was the only arabian country that was in axis of resistance they supported hezbollah,hamas.Just see now what have done to that country?!95% of terrorists there, are foreign and go their and fight to other clean-handed muslims to go to heaven!

Abu muslim al khorasani with hiis army destroyed banu ummyya nasibi dogs maybe you who fabricate history because you don't want to believe that your shitty empire was destroyed for ever
@SALMAN AL-FARSI will you email me to this email? ahlebaitghulam@gmail.com
Maybe we can talk together Bro.

No one can explain Quran after Prophet demise

Allah says in quran repeatedly in Surat Al Qamar (Ch:54) , verses 17,22,32 & 40

وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ
“We have made this Qur’an easy to understand. Is
there any one who will pay attention to its words”

also

These are the ayaat of a Book that
is clearly apparent to understand (12:1.)

We have never sent a Messenger except with a
message in the language of his people so that they
could clearly understand the message.(14:4)

Allah says in quran repeatedly in Surat Al Qamar (Ch:54) , verses 17,22,32 & 40

وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ
“We have made this Qur’an easy to understand. Is
there any one who will pay attention to its words”

also

These are the ayaat of a Book that
is clearly apparent to understand (12:1.)

We have never sent a Messenger except with a
message in the language of his people so that they
could clearly understand the message.(14:4)

Quran is easy to understand but people have difference receipt of it and only sinless persons can have correct receipt. Eg in not so many past years sunni was 72 sections

Hold your horses :rofl: It isn't my empire, kiddo.

:lol: " Persians " carried the menial jobs Al-Khurasani assigned them to. And what did happen to him later? :D

Next ...

Iranians vs Arabs
Pakistanis vs Indians
Indians vs Chinese
Chinese vs Vietnamese/Filipinos
Russians vs Americans/Europeans

This is fun :D :lol:

Iranians vs Arabs
Pakistanis vs Indians
Indians vs Chinese
Chinese vs Vietnamese/Filipinos
Russians vs Americans/Europeans

This is fun :D :lol:

believers ahlalBait against non believers of ahlaBait

I do not why they think can live without sinless Imam and their brain can do that a sinless Imam can do

لاشك أن الأعداد في القرآن الكريم لها مدلولاتها ولا توجد عبثا اطلاقا فمثلاً كلمة (يوم) تكررت في القرآن الكريم 365 مره - وهو نفس عدد ايام السنة، وكذلك كلمة (شهر) تكررت في القرآن الكريم 12 مره - وهو نفس عدد شهور السنة، والامثله كثيره.
أولاً: إن كلمة (الإمامه) وردت في القرآن الكريم 12 مره - وهو نفس عدد ائمة اهل البيت عليهم السلام (من النبي العظيم (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) ثم الإمام علي كرم الله وجهه ثم سيدا شباب أهل الجنة الحسن الحسين ثم وأولاد الحسين التسعة رضي الله عنهم أجمعين المعترف بهم لدى المسلمين والآيات هي كالتالي:
1- سورة البقرة، الآية 124.
2- سورة التوبة، الآية 12.
3- سورة هود، الآية 17.
4- سورة الاسراء، الآية 70.
5- سورة الانبياء، الآية 72.
6- سورة القصص، الآية 5.
7- سورة الحجر، الآية 79.
8- سورة السجدة، الآية 24.
9- سورة يس، الآية 12.
10- سورة القصص، الآية 41.
11- سورة الفرقان، الآية 47.
12- سورة الاحقاف، الآية 12.
ثانياً: وهذه النتيجة المذهلة شجعتني ان اقوم واحسب عدد ورود كلمة (العصمه) في القرآن الكريم بكافة الفاظها (لان الشيعة تدعي بعصمة أئمتهم ولان عدد المعصومين عندهم 13- وهم النبي صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم والائمه الإثني عشر رضى الله عنهم بالاضافه الى فاطمة الزهراء (عليها السلام))، وكانت المفاجأة هنا فعلا ان كلمة (العصمه) قد وردت في القرآن الكريم على عدد المعصومين 13 وهي كا التالي:
1- سورة النساء، الآية 146.
2- سورة آل عمران، الآية 101.
3- سورة آل عمران، الآية 103.
4- سورة النساء، الآية 175.
5- سورة المائدة، الآية 67.
6- سورة هود، الآية 43.
7- سورة يوسف، الآية 32.
8- سورة يونس، الآية 27.
9- سورة الحج، الآية 78.
10- سورة الاحزاب، الآية 17.
11- سورة غافر، الآية 33.
12- سورة الممتحنة، الآية 10.
ثم بعد ذلك قمت احسب كلمة (الكساء) في القرآن الكريم بكافة الفاظها (لان اصحاب الكساء كم روى الصحاح عن أم سلمة وعددهم خمسه وهم النبي محمد صلى الله عليه واله وسلم والامام علي وفاطمة الزهراء والحسن والحسين (عليهم السلام اجمعين).
ثالثاً: وبعد ان انتهيت من ذلك وجدت الكلمة وردت في القرآن خمس مرات أيضاً سبحان الله وهي كالتالي:
1- سورة البقرة، الآية 233.
2- سورة البقرة، الآية 259.
3- سورة النساء، الآية 5.
4- سورة المائدة، الآية 89.
5- سورة المؤمنون، الآية 14.

AL-MAEDA

المائده 12

وَلَقَدْ أَخَذَ اللّهُ مِيثَاقَ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ وَبَعَثْنَا مِنهُمُ اثْنَيْ عَشَرَ نَقِيبًا وَقَالَ اللّهُ إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ لَئِنْ أَقَمْتُمُ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتَيْتُمُ الزَّكَاةَ وَآمَنتُم بِرُسُلِي وَعَزَّرْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَقْرَضْتُمُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا لَّأُكَفِّرَنَّ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَلأُدْخِلَنَّكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ فَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاء السَّبِيلِ

allah made a covenant with the children of israel and raised among them twelve captains(Imam) .he said: 'i shall be with you and if you establish the prayers and pay the obligatory charity; if you believe in my messengers and assist them and give allah a generous loan, i shall forgive you your sins and admit you to gardens underneath which rivers flow. whosoever amongst you disbelieves after that, he indeed has strayed from the straight path. '

فَبِمَا نَقْضِهِم مِّيثَاقَهُمْ لَعنَّاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا قُلُوبَهُمْ قَاسِيَةً يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ وَنَسُواْ حَظًّا مِّمَّا ذُكِّرُواْ بِهِ وَلاَ تَزَالُ تَطَّلِعُ عَلَىَ خَآئِنَةٍ مِّنْهُمْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلًا مِّنْهُمُ فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاصْفَحْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ

but because of their breach of their covenant, we cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for allah loveth those who are kind.

Back
Top Bottom