What's new

what if E.Punjab, Marwad and Gujarat joined pakistan ?

Reaction score
Country
India
well, most of Pakistanis told me that CRA is a lunatic but jinnah wanted to Whole Punjab, western Rajasthan (he even proposed deal to many rajput kings AFAIK) and Western Gujarat (his native land and heartland of Economic Activities in West Arabian Sea.

PAK44.jpg

Please only concentrate on Western Borders (pakistan mainland).

muslims were almost 50%+ in Saurastra and Kutchh and EPunjab in 1947.
everybody knows that whole E.Punjab(+H) is now Agricultural and Gujarat is a economic Powerhouse of India .Currently GDP of Punjab is 62 Billion, Hariyana's 76 billion dollars and Gujarat's 150 Billion Dollars.

so my question is what if both Punjab and W.Gujarat joined Pakistan ?

please don't call me Pakistan lover of False Flager please as you can see i am a brahmin and i have no love for Pakistan. i am interested in History and Economics mostly also both these Regions were with Punajb and Sindh
indus-valley-civilization-map.jpg

i am just wondering :)

Well Punjab may have joined Pakistan but Marwad and Gujarat are a Hindu dominated region and it would not have been possible for them to be in Muslim dominated Pakistan.
Though the Maharajah of Jodhpur(which is called the capital of Marwad) wanted to join Pakistan and was promised by Jinnah a direct access to Pakistani ports.

Last edited:
What if all states of British India would have been independent countries?
Might have been possible since they have somewhat different culture and somewhat different languages but the state fought together the British Raj with the heros coming from almost every major regions and they all adopted Gandhi's principles while being a Hindu was a major commonalty.
Only East and West Pakistan separated in the end because of the Two nation theory.

1. please note that this is Speculative History thread.
  2. dont use Abusive Language here.
  3. don't Troll here
  4. this is not Islam vs Hindus thread
  5. Have Fun ! :)
@Kashmiri Pandit @Aminroop @Atanz @Manidabest @third eye

please contribute :)

something like EU or USA ?

A Counter Question instead.....Do you see any civilizational similarities of the people of these regions with Pakistan than compares them with rest of India?

Well Punjab may have joined Pakistan but Marwad and Gujarat are a Hindu dominated region and it would not have been possible for them to be in Muslim dominated Pakistan.
Though the Maharajah of Jodhpur(which is called the capital of Marwad) wanted to join Pakistan and was by promised by Jinnah a direct access to Pakistani ports.
well bro
Muslim_percent_1909.jpg

Saurastra was atlast 50% Muslim in 1910 according to this map and also look at western Rajasthan. kutchh was almost Gone (70% Muslims+)
now add another 30 years and based on Muslim birth rates in Region i can safely say that Muslims were 50/55/60% in Saurastra but minority in other parts of Gujarat. still even today we have more Mosques in Western Gujarat than Temples.

also one of the biggest kingdom of Saurastra wanted to join Pakistan (hindus were majority in southern parts)

51ca216Cm1L.jpg

kutchh and katiyawar was muslim majority (-southern tip) and loosely populated compared to Eastern Gujarat. also katiyawar is a native State of Jinnah.

Lol @ BANGistan, Bangladesh and Bengal sounds much better.

On principle E.Punjab and West Bengal should have joined Pakistan, as Muslims had overall majority in these states. If the significant Muslim population of central provinces or Deccan did not get those provinces divided between Pakistan and India, why were Punjab and Bengal divided in the first place. And yes if they were divided then why not Gujarat.

A Counter Question instead.....Do you see any civilizational similarities of the people of these regions with Pakistan than compares them with rest of India?
there is no doubt that we have cultural Similarities with Sindh and Rajasthan thanks to climate ?
main-qimg-8a73862550e5e239a11a191bf724afb3
but after end of 15th century Sindhi Muslims migrated to western Regions of Gujarat in heavy numbers also thousands of Turks, Iranians and Punjabis are still living in Katiyawar. i am not even counting Hindus who migrated from pakistn during 1947. so my honest answer is except our Religions, our culture, language and linage are mostly same. almost every katiyawari is 33% iranian (40%+ for kutchh) even i as a Brahmin have Iranian (I-E) Roots (R1a- 86.3% and R2b- 5.7%) ( so basically you can say that w.Gujarat is heavy mix of Sindhis,Rajputs,Punjabis and native Population and E.Gujarat is mostly mix of Native people with Marathis and hindis.

Lol @ BANGistan, Bangladesh and Bengal sounds much better.

On principle E.Punjab and West Bengal should have joined Pakistan, as Muslims had overall majority in these states. If the significant Muslim population of central provinces or Deccan did not get those provinces divided between Pakistan and India, why were Punjab and Bengal divided in the first place. And yes if they were divided then why not Gujarat.
my brother @herono1 is right you guys got fooled by british.
just think, Pakistan with Punjab (Agricultural Powerhouse), Marwad (almost whole Thar desert and menerals) and West Gujarat (Economic powerhouse).

275 billions with another 212 billion dollars. it's almost 500 billion dollars economy. your biggest loss is 2 most business friendly Races (Marwadis and Gujaratis) gujarat is growing @ 12% rate thanks to our mindset we also spread Islam to Asean ( :( ) and 1600 kms sealine.
:lol:

also mejority of Gujarati muslims (almost 38 million out of 45) are living in this regions ( 65 million) i am also counting Sindhi (they are our brothers afterall) just like marwadis ;)

Every now and then people who got land from Bharat and failed to build up on that rant about this great nation and civilization, if the land is not enough go to middle eastern deserts and see if your brothers welcome you.

Anything that fall under ancient IVC map by default belong to Pakistan

Your religion teaches ,you belong to the nation called Islam and leave you traditions and culture. Based on your book you have no right on ancient Bharat.

my brother @herono1 is right you guys got fooled by british.
just think, Pakistan with Punjab (Agricultural Powerhouse), Marwad (almost whole Thar desert and menerals) and West Gujarat (Economic powerhouse).
Not the British it was you, it was you, you cheeky, cunning Hindu Brahmins you :mad::pissed: :D

To add insult to injury you wanted Kashmir as well. And then you wonder why Pakistanis are hostile towards you o_O

Not interested, only east punjab as vassel state (like BD is to india) maybe few want, but no gujrat or rajhastan ,

Every now and then people who got land from Bharat and failed to build up on that rant about this great nation and civilization, if the land is not enough go to middle eastern deserts and see if your brothers welcome you.

Your religion teaches you belong to the nation called Islam and leave you traditions and culture. Based on your book you have no right on ancient Bharat.
ofc they Sindhi's are my brothers just like other people of south Indian states are your brothers regardless their religion because you guys have similar culture and race and region (Deccan & Whole south) just like you we people of desert (Gujarat, sindh and Rajasthan) have similar culture and race (-religion) also read my post 3rd.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom