What's new

what if E.Punjab, Marwad and Gujarat joined pakistan ?

well, most of Pakistanis told me that CRA is a lunatic but jinnah wanted to Whole Punjab, western Rajasthan (he even proposed deal to many rajput kings AFAIK) and Western Gujarat (his native land and heartland of Economic Activities in West Arabian Sea.

PAK44.jpg

Please only concentrate on Western Borders (pakistan mainland).

muslims were almost 50%+ in Saurastra and Kutchh and EPunjab in 1947.
everybody knows that whole E.Punjab(+H) is now Agricultural and Gujarat is a economic Powerhouse of India .Currently GDP of Punjab is 62 Billion, Hariyana's 76 billion dollars and Gujarat's 150 Billion Dollars.

so my question is what if both Punjab and W.Gujarat joined Pakistan ?

please don't call me Pakistan lover of False Flager please as you can see i am a brahmin and i have no love for Pakistan. i am interested in History and Economics mostly also both these Regions were with Punajb and Sindh
indus-valley-civilization-map.jpg

i am just wondering :)
your wondering too much mr false flagger ... wiase marwad aur shekhawati me farq maloom hai apko :azn:

29269.jpg

aybe the perception INC had against IML. Nehru mostly saw Jinnah as one trying to break Indian independence movement with his own separate nations demand under the British playing game.
However one may see Jinnah he also did that sadly. He cosyed up to the British. Not that he was wrong in that. But that divide between Hindus and Muslims did delay "our" independence
Raja sahib do you seriously believe that British were pushed out of Sub-continent because of Our political movements, and the division between muslims and hindus delayed that.

These guys ruled us for nearly a century, and at no time during this era there were more than 50 thousand Britishers living in India, and our total population was well in hundreds of Millions. And how many times we posed serious threats to their rule other than 1857. Woh toh Khuda bhala kare Hitler bhai ka, if the world war had not weakened and bankrupted the British, removed their Global power status and made them sit in the back seat of the Geo-politics vehicle driven by Uncle Sam, they would have ruled our a**es for a bit longer.

My point is Hindu Muslim nay united ho kay kya ukhaar laina tha joh akele akele nahi Ukhara.

Even I am happy that we are not with Pakistan,The other way is also equally true,

pls teach such thinking to your extremist elements who are propagating a false theory of akhand bharat & dream about it day & nite :coffee:

@Manidabest

Yes I will definatley teach them,it is less then 1%,the younger generation of Indians don't talk of Akhand Bharat.

Your statement
"pls teach such thinking to your extremist elements who are propagating a false theory of akhand bharat & dream about it day & nite :coffee:"

@Manidabest

Yes I will definatley teach them,it is less then 1%,the younger generation of Indians don't talk of Akhand Bharat.

Your statement
"pls teach such thinking to your extremist elements who are propagating a false theory of akhand bharat & dream about it day & nite :coffee:"

then its better to advice your older generation to forget about akhand bharat whome i guess make more than 1% :)

then its better to advice your older generation to forget about akhand bharat whome i guess make more than 1% :)
I said they r less then 1% which is quite neglible. Secondly they r too old and at the fag end of their carrer. U must also understand the younger generation of Indians don't carry the 1947 PARTITION BAGGAGE.The younger generation of Indians r most interested in Hollywood,Bollywood,latest electronic gadgets,IPL, etc. Nobody talks about Pakistan.

My family was part of that kingdom. so I can add few notes on what happened following the defeat.

My forefathers moved to Saurashtra region initially and later started migrating down south along the west coast of India and settled on banks of river Kaveri at Kumbhakonam under the hospitality of Raja Raja Chola. Around 13th century they started moving up north again along the east coast of India and finally settled under the hospitality of Gajapatis

Raja Dahir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kumbakonam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raja Raja Chola I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gajapati Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Saurashtras are well known in TN around the part of TN i am from too. They have settled well and are very good productive members of society. TMS (singer) had his roots in this community if I am not mistaken.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom