What's new

what if E.Punjab, Marwad and Gujarat joined pakistan ?

Abe ye Persian kaha she aaya ? this thread is based on speculation and similarities between people of Sindh,Rajasthan and W. Gujarat.
and let's leave my caste alone. okay?
:)
Question is Did you want to be in Pakistan or Not ?

Hind and Hindustan comes from Farsi. The same when you speak in Sanskrit/Hindi is Bharat.

Hind, Hindustan come for land of Indus but Land of ganga stole it in 47...

The ancient record, mention Bharat as one state, till Afghanistan, which had many princely states, just like now but simply known as States. The Kings used to marry their daughters to other Kingdoms. This showed the unity.

This is no big deal ... even Byzantine empire used to marry their princess with ottomans for peace... but that does not mean that they have love of each other and are same nation... add Mughals and Rajputs as well....same happened in Europe... Maybe Rajput Kingdoms have some kind of love between each others.. but i cant say anything about others...

As a Rajput I can say that there isn't even a lot of brotherhood and love between the kingdoms of Mewar and Marwar so saying that there will be a lot of love b/w indian and pakistani rajputs were they to live together is wrong ,

As for marriage , well there aren't many royal families left and even if there were it has long been a custom in kingdoms not only in Asia but in Europe as well to marry with the daughters of Rival families or states

Jinnah proposed confederations of all the states based on ethnicity in south asia but nehru said no to it .... but i still Thank God that we are not with India ... the fact indian cant accept that Pakistan and people living in Pakistani territory are not same like indians...Pakistan is a very special hybrid country... with ppl origins from south asia e.g jatts, rajputs, sindhis, & persians related races namely balochs, pashtuns, isfahanis and many tribes from out of the region are residing in Pakistan like Awans, arrains, or arab origin since 1000 yrs .... baltistanis, hazaras, barlas, mughals, chagtais from mongol & turks origin.... Pakistan is a unique mix & blend of cultures and people... having said that lets come to the topic if gujarat, east punjabis, & marwad would have joined then we would have more south asians in our country with more territory simple....

. but i still Thank God that we are not with India ... the fact indian cant accept that Pakistan and people living in Pakistani territory are not same like indians....
Even I am happy that we are not with Pakistan,The other way is also equally true,

Balochistan never annexed with india .. but Junagadh maharaja did annex his state in Pakistan
U r wrong,there was a provison to exchange Kashmir with Hyderabad(Deccan) and Jungadh which was rejected by Pakistan during 1947. Are u aware.

Not the British it was you, it was you, you cheeky, cunning Hindu Brahmins you :mad::pissed: :D

To add insult to injury you wanted Kashmir as well. And then you wonder why Pakistanis are hostile towards you o_O

Maybe the perception INC had against IML. Nehru mostly saw Jinnah as one trying to break Indian independence movement with his own separate nations demand under the British playing game.
However one may see Jinnah he also did that sadly. He cosyed up to the British. Not that he was wrong in that. But that divide between Hindus and Muslims did delay "our" independence

junagadh is a indian occupied pakistani territory ...
Yup it is,the same goes with Kashmir valley but as the saying in Sankrit goes"Veer bhogya Vasundhara" i.e. "Only the brave shall inherit the earth",India has forcefully kept these states along with Hyderabad,Agra and what not with us by sheer force:coffee:.Agar himmat hain toh cheen ke dikhao:azn:!!

I just can't imagine people wearing pathani kurta and performing Garba :lol::lol: or Bhangda..:disagree::disagree: So these states are made for India.

These states are demographically very important for India, one brings business, another tourism and last one Punjab brings Food and Soldiers.

Jinnah himself said what we got was a moth eaten Pakistan. The real Pakistan was supposed to be larger and we hoped it would include our Lucknow in it.

Jinnah himself said what we got was a moth eaten Pakistan. The real Pakistan was supposed to be larger and we hoped it would include our Lucknow in it.
Somebody also said regarding taking breakfast and lunch in India(1965,1971), but it proved to be futile. So it doesn't matter what somebody says in pakistan, what matters is what you did with what you get. You got East Pakistan, see what happened there.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom