What's new

what if E.Punjab, Marwad and Gujarat joined pakistan ?

also tarak mahta ka luta chaama main bhi to ek gujju (from kutch) ko sindh main bheja tha air happy ending bhi yaad to hogihi :D

Go to china or USA or world bank and get funds to build a bullet train in your country. Stop these kind of threads .
it's our money and we are sending it. burn baby burn !

soft image bhaiyya ... K hm tou itne ache log hain k har waqt nachte rehte hain :D 52 festival hote hain 56 trha k khane hain waghera waghera ...
nachna to hamari khasiyet hain. but khana to Punjabi best hain and sangeet to classical rajasthani best hain :D
but we K&Ks are most hard core community in Gujarat. north and central is Melting pot while E.south is urban and diamond hub.

Rajasthan is truely land of wonders but sadly they are yes years behind us in process of developing and modernization. :(
also, my gym trainer is a Rajasthani.

thanks to our economic growth we revived immigration from all parts of India.
ex. my best friends are Hindu Sindhi brahmin, shia Muslim, one Tamil and one Punjabi munda from Jalandhar so its like mini India :D

aap ki ethicality kya hain BTW ?:D

it's our money and we are sending it. burn baby burn !

nachna to hamari khasiyet hain. but khana to Punjabi best hain and sangeet to classical rajasthani best hain :D
but we K&Ks are most hard core community in Gujarat. north and central is Melting pot while E.south is urban and diamond hub.

Rajasthan is truely land of wonders but sadly they are yes years behind us in process of developing and modernization. :(
also, my gym trainer is a Rajasthani.

thanks to our economic growth we revived immigration from all parts of India.
ex. my best friends are Hindu Sindhi brahmin, shia Muslim, one Tamil and one Punjabi munda from Jalandhar so its like mini India :D

aap ki ethicality kya hain BTW ?:D

Punjabi...Sulerhri Rajput :-)

On principle E.Punjab and West Bengal should have joined Pakistan, as Muslims had overall majority in these states. If the significant Muslim population of central provinces or Deccan did not get those provinces divided between Pakistan and India, why were Punjab and Bengal divided in the first place. And yes if they were divided then why not Gujarat.

Source: what if E.Punjab, Marwad and Gujarat joined pakistan ?
really. Thats stupid, because then those Bengalis or Punjabis that are not Muslim would have to leave because they can'\t become presidents or law makers because Islam means your a citizen.

If Entire Punjab was part of Pakistan, and complete Kashmir then both Pakistan and India must be living now like Canada and USA,.........

I curse Red Cliffe every time hostilities occur between both nations.......

Bhains ki dum,........ 70 saal se aik dosre ka sir phaar rhe hain abhi tk sare masle wahin k wahin hain..........:angry:

IMG_20151214_010448.jpg

ah let's blame everything on evil weak brahmins :lol: we lost almost everything when those invaders conqured our Lands :angel:
Conquered your lands? Anyway don't point at me, I am not the descendant of the invaders rather of the defenders who tried to protect your lands. But they were too many and you were too coward to stand with us against them. Then the forefather of @Jamwal (most probably with the help of a cunning Brahmin like you:frown:) tricked my innocent grand pa Raja Malan Hans Dev his elder brother, into helping an old farmer, we lost our title and had to leave our state and with some turn of event became Muslim, or so the legend goes. So you can't really count me among those conquerors who conquered Your land. What was the name of the Brahmin dynasty again that was conquered by Turks, Afghans or Mughals.:cheers:

Conquered your lands? Anyway don't point at me, I am not the descendant of the invaders rather of the defenders who tried to protect your lands. But they were too many and you were too coward to stand with us against them. Then the forefather of @Jamwal (most probably with the help of a cunning Brahmin like you:frown:) tricked my innocent grand pa Raja Malan Hans Dev his elder brother, into helping an old farmer, we lost our title and had to leave our state and with some turn of event became Muslim, or so the legend goes. So you can't really count me among those conquerors who conquered Your land. What was the name of the Brahmin dynasty again that was conquered by Turks, Afghans or Mughals.:cheers:

That was Raja Dahir who was defeated by Muhammad-bin-Qasim

@Sharpshooter12 and @Aham Brahmasmi do you know what happened to the descendants of Raja Dahir ?

My family was part of that kingdom. so I can add few notes on what happened following the defeat.

My forefathers moved to Saurashtra region initially and later started migrating down south along the west coast of India and settled on banks of river Kaveri at Kumbhakonam under the hospitality of Raja Raja Chola. Around 13th century they started moving up north again along the east coast of India and finally settled under the hospitality of Gajapatis

Raja Dahir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kumbakonam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raja Raja Chola I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gajapati Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My family was part of that kingdom. so I can add few notes on what happened following the defeat.

My forefathers moved to Saurashtra region initially and later started migrating down south along the west coast of India and settled on banks of river Kaveri at Kumbhakonam under the hospitality of Raja Raja Chola. Around 13th century they started moving up north again along the east coast of India and finally settled under the hospitality of Gajapatis

Raja Dahir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kumbakonam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raja Raja Chola I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gajapati Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you from North coast of Andhra?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom